Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Apparently this lakorn is not going to air on December 3 no more. They replaced it with Kwan and Tle lakorn Plerng Prom. Got it from spicy forum and the girls got it from channel 7 fb.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I'm sad that we won't get to see this lakorn air in Dec, but honestly, I'm not surprised that they changed the air date. With Pong's other lakorn with Paula expected to air later this month, that would mean that, if they had went ahead and aired this lakorn on Dec. 3, Pong would have been on TV 7 nights a week (Mon-Thur on channel 5 and Fri-Sun on channel 7) :p

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well Chakrit did that before he has 6 days a week between two lakorns and sitcom with channel 3. Yes I'm very disappointed that they change the date on this lakorn. I mean kwan lakorn just ended and now theyre going to air another Kwan again.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I do hope we get to see this lakorn real soon. This is my most anticipated lakorn from Pong.

Here are some behind the scenes pics. :D

credit: Pong's twitter

credit: Noon's twitter

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm still hope that this lakorn will be aired in three weeks and I hope that the post on channel 7 fb is an error. I really want to see this lakorn.

looksy

sarNie Adult
It looks like we'll have to wait a little longer Noydarny b/c Pong just tweeted that this lakorn will be on air in January.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is that the little girl from Ken and Chompoo lakorn, she's so cute. This lakorn looks promising since this is
produce by Exact Ch7.

azian-luver

sarNie Egg
cool, this was actually one of my favorit lakorns.
he's a summary of the old one (it's been a long time so i don't remember every detail ok)

P'ek is rich and N'ek is poor (obviously). P'ek has a half brother (might be step, but i'm pretty sure they were halves) who was involve with n'ek. P'ek's stepmother didn't want her son to see n'ek anymore so she ask p'ek to help end their relationship. I think p'ek talks to his brother but he won't listen, so he goes to n'ek. I think he tries to pay her to break up with his brother, but she refused. Then one day n'ek's grandmother gets sick and needs surgery (i think) so she was in need of money. P'ek offers her a deal, for her to marry him. This was his way of breaking them up. N'ek agrees and they get married. After they get married, n'ek finds out that p'ek has a young daughter who's been living abroad (i think with the mother) but is now coming to thailand to live with him. One of n'ek's duty is to take care of the kid which was fine with her cause they got along very well together.

ok, i don't want to give away the whole story cause there are secrets and surprises in the old version.
but i will tell you this about the old lakorn,
there were lots of hugs and kisses, jealousy, no rape, but willing.
Hi, sorry, but is this review the storyline for Noon Woranuch and Pong Nawat's new Lakorn, Kha Khong Khon? I'm sorry to ask, I was just wondering.
Thank you!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yes it is the summary for this lakorn. Actually the grandmother doesn't need surgery but the house is being taken by the bank because of her brother. So she married pra'ek to save her house. Praek marry nang'ek becaus her upbring is so similar to his mother. And you'll find out that Nangek grandmother, pra'ek mother and stepmother grew up in the same palace and that's why nang'ek is similar to his mom.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
This is my favorite lakorn. I like Pong a lot and I can't wait to see the chemistry between him and Noon. I'm happy that he will get to work with Aump too.