Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
It talks about how Pong respects the elder's decision on giving him the role.
He also talks about his other lakorn Song Pradtana. They already filmed it but little has been done. Most of the filming is to be done at the beach but it has been raining.

Nam Rapeepat will be playing as his younger brother with a different mother. They said this lakorn was pretty famous and wondered if he felt any pressure. He said he hasn't really gone over the script in depth yet. He said he feels pressured in every script given to him because he didn't want to disappoint the elders who gave him the opportunity. He will be taking on a role of a playboy but that's more of his outside character. Such as buying people with money, he sees money as an important thing, he doesn't care for anyone. He's the guy that people likes to come and take care of. He protects his brother and takes care of everyone in the family. Had to raise his brother's child. His little brother may seem like a good person but really he's also a playboy. They asked if he was scared because Noon is really good in acting in lakorns. He said, "No because i've met others who are good too. It's not like noon's the only talented one in this world (smiles). Filming will probably start on Aug 30.Please follow this lakorn".

Argh i kind of roughly translated it. I'm not really good at it haha. That's what i got tho. Sorry for any mistakes.
Thanks for the translation,Warranat. I like the way Pong reacted to those questions lol. Pong and Noon both are very good actors. Looking forward to the opening ceremony.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much Worranat for translating the article. You did an awesome job.

I agree Mandy, I love Pong's answers to some of those questions, especially when he answered that he is not scared to work with Noon b/c he has worked with other good actresses, too. He definitely has worked with a lot of wonderful actresses; Pim, Bee, Aom ( :wub: ) just to name a few. And now Noon.....so excited for this new pairing.

Wow, filming is set to start by the end of August. I can't wait for the opening ceremony pics so I can make a banner for it. It looks like Pong will make this lakorn before the one with Bee.

Awee, I'm super excited. Anything with Pong, I can watch. <33
I think I'm most anticipated for this one out of his new and upcoming lakorns. Good plot, Good looking Pong. ;)
I agree Choua, the plot has me anticipating this one the most out of his upcoming lakorns.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol pongs right, why should he feel pressured since he worked with other talented actresses ex:aom

Mann

Yay. I just read that they are going to start shooting August 30th, or is that an opening? He said he will film both lakorns but that Song Pradtana has filmed very little since there are so many monsoons. I'm excited for this!

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
lol pongs right, why should he feel pressured since he worked with other talented actresses ex:aom
yeh, his acting improved so much when paired with AOM in PNGRT.
Pong should work with these talented actress more in the future,like this time with Noon w,
can't wait to see their chemistry in screen.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I think Pong has made great progress after Leh Pummared. Nussaba and Pim are strong actresses too. Sure, he is getting better and better lol.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Here's a picture. P' Oh put it under Kah Kaung Kon. Credits to his FB.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love this pairing too. Pong and Noon can make such a nice pair. The title is so familiar. But i just can't remember who played in this.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Worranat for the update. Oh looks so cute in that pic and Noon is just lovely as always. So it looks like that they are on schedule for filming. That's great to see. I can't wait to see the pics from the opening ceremony of Pong and Noon. I'm so anticipating this lakorn. :D

The title is so familiar. But i just can't remember who played in this.
Alice, this lakorn is a remake of Sutisook and Nussaba's old lakorn.

Here's the old version of this lakorn with Sutisook and Nussaba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHUgXqJbZB4&feature=player_embedded#!
credit: naanping

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Worranat for the update. Oh looks so cute in that pic and Noon is just lovely as always. So it looks like that they are on schedule for filming. That's great to see. I can't wait to see the pics from the opening ceremony of Pong and Noon. I'm so anticipating this lakorn. :D

Alice, this lakorn is a remake of Sutisook and Nussaba's old lakorn.

Here's the old version of this lakorn with Sutisook and Nussaba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHUgXqJbZB4&feature=player_embedded#!
credit: naanping
Thanks very much Looksy. Oh i remember this lakorn but it back then when i'm still little. I'm sure Pong will do a good job as being mean and Noon
is good at weak crying role.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Warranat, I have been keeping an eye on this thread. I want Pong and Noon pics.....hehe. Although Pong and Oh do look really cute. Thanks for posting. Can't wait for pics of Pong and Noon to come out so I can make a banner for them. :D

So excited!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Finally, opening ceremony pics. They all look great! :D

all photos above were posted at: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9638458/A9638458.html
credit: yingnat photography

credit: http://www.thaipr.net/nc/readnews.aspx?newsid=B1997B18ED16807008B52AD119010523

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Talk about hotness. Pong looks great in the suit as Noon looks nice in her dress. I like the dress a lot.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Will this be airing on ch7 or ch5, when pong had Dum Khum it aired on ch7 and got good ratings. I think this will air on ch7 right, cause people watch ch7 more. And Noon is a popular ch7 actress

chouakim

TTFC♥
:D Just watched the opening ceremony and they both seem comfortable with one another.
It's nice to see a clash of Ch5 and Ch7, I can almost recognize who's with who.^^

Nearly forgot that P'Oh was in here. Yayyyyy! Even MORE reason for me to watch.

And haha, whoaa! Fang and Nam are pairing?! :eek:
I extremely likeeee! I almost didn't see Fang at all. And R The Star?! Aishhh, this is already good. :lol: