Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sadtroo Sanaeha

• Gol Ruk Luang Jai

• Total voters

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
It is definitely between Ann and Cherry. But can't decide. Since it's Ken, I'll watch all of it.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
1 - Chompoo
2- Cherry
3 - Ann

I can't wait to see his lakorns with Chom and Cherry, as for the one with Ann, I might give it a try...not very fond on this pairing ^^

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im looking forward the most to ken and cherry's lakorn together. haven't seen her for awhile now. the last time i saw her was with tik. lol. miss her onscreen again.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
I have to say Ken and Ann only because I've seen most of their lakorns and I love them both. I haven't really seen any of Cherry or Araya. No matter what, I'll watch them all.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm iono.. i love ken and anne.. obviously lol.. but.. hmmm ken and cherry.. and araya.. seems interesting.. i like all 3 female leads... but hmm i actually want to watch the one with cherry lol.. but of course imma watch all of them lol..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm going to go for Ann and Cherry because i'm not really a fan of Chompoo but
i'm excited that her and Mr Ken pairup and Ken will also has another one with Yardthip again.

2009 is so exciting.

fanny

sarNie Adult
CHOMPOO AND KEN ALL WAY!!!!! THIS WILL BE GOOD BECAUSE HE WILL BE STARRING WITH SOMEONE NEW. CANT WAIT ALSO I AM WAITING FOR ALL CHOMPOO'S NEW LAKORN WITH CH.3.