• Sadtroo Sanaeha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gol Ruk Luang Jai

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken confirmed he'll be having a lakorn with these actresses in 09 :yahoo:

im anticipated to see all 3 his upcoming lakorn especially the pairing. the storyline sounds interesting in its own way.

365 Wan Hang Ruk(Romance/Drama/Comedy)-not the typical storyline we see often. having anne as the jealous n'ek toward ken :lol:

Sadtroo Sanaha-(revenge drama) ken back to the meanie role! excited to see him and cherry reunited after many years.

Gol Ruk Luang Jai-(romance comedy) sounds like it'll be a fun/relaxing lakorn to watch. new pairing for ken so it should be interesting

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ehhhh.... this is a tough one *bites nails*

for me, it's comes down to Ken/Ann & Kenn/Cherry...

Ken/Ann : I just can't wait to see them onscreen again! Plus Ann gets to play the jealous girlfriend... oohhh... reminds me of Samee Tee Tra, which should be interesting.

Ken/Cherry : I'm so glad they're reuniting again! I love the mean ken. so this should be interesting to watch.

urgh.. i can't decide! it's too close for me to make a decision. LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I know. I haven't voted yet either. i don't think i can vote. it's such a tough decision. LOL.
Man i'm saying it like my life depended on it. haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i came back and the vote is still the same lol. i should of chosen the poll where you could choose more than one huh lol

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see all three but if I were to choose, I would want to see Ken and Chompoo. I guess it's because they never pair before, so I want to see how it is. But I like all three and I'm waiting to see it. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ken-Ann and Ken-Araya!!! Stuck btwn these two... hehehe...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Umm...not a Ken/Ann fan, but I hear his character is much like the one in RTTW, so I'm definitely up for it...

I hate meanie Ken, and I'm afraid poor Cherry has to endure those KTP days again...

Not a Chompoo fan...but I can't choose, they're all Ken, so I'm watching them all.

SOSOadroable

sarNie Egg
wow!! i want to seee meanie KEN! lolx.. :yahoo:
cant wait to see the Ken/Cherry one..
not a fan of Anne, no offense, she just looks like a girl i dont like.. :arrg:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
so difficult...but honestly this is my order of most anticipated

1.) Araya
2.) Anne
3.) Cherry

Araya..cuz i tink Ken & her are very compatible....i tink they'll look
great together...

Anne..cuz i love Ken & Anne soo much..i want another romantic comedy like oum ruk

Cherry...i loved them in Plae Kao *tears**scartch heart out* ...but i tink i might need
a rest from revenge lakorns....

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a fan of Anne and Ken as a couple but I like them with other people.

And I defintly wanna see Ken with a new pairing for once so I pick the one with Chompoo and I think they would look good together. :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
errr....i really want to watch

365 Wan Hang Ruk
&&
Sadtroo Sanaha

Wanna watch Ken play another meanie role and a Chen Role again!! xx]

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Wanna know what's funny? I've never seen any of Ken's lakorn with Anne before. I heard it's really good but I'm not really a big fan of Anne so I decided not to watch it. Also I'm not a really big fan of Araya too because when she was with ch7, all of her lakorns sucks. I love Cherry. There's something about this girl that gets you hook on her. But I have to admit that she's not the most beautiful girl nang'ek out there but she is a very charming person. So I choose the one with Ken and Cherry.

russe

sarNie Adult
Wanna know what's funny? I've never seen any of Ken's lakorn with Anne before. I heard it's really good but I'm not really a big fan of Anne so I decided not to watch it. Also I'm not a really big fan of Araya too because when she was with ch7, all of her lakorns sucks. I love Cherry. There's something about this girl that gets you hook on her. But I have to admit that she's not the most beautiful girl nang'ek out there but she is a very charming person. So I choose the one with Ken and Cherry.
me too, I'm not a big fan of Anne. The only actor I think she really match with the most is Andy. I'm excited with Cherry & Ken lakorn.... agreed, Cherry is not the most beautiful actress, but something bout her I really like watching.