Ken will be a Daddy - Noi B Pregnant

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WOW! that was quick!! Maybe this is why they are getting married? HAHAHA! thanks for sharing!!!

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah they are married, the news says 7 weeks, but they're not giving any conference because of the royal's passing, so we'll have to wait to see what she says on Feb 3rd on their big day.

Rakniran

OMG,i always wonder why did they got married so fast,when both
says before that the time is not right,yet.
They are not married.still working and etc
then suddenlly news of engagement and wedding was so fast.
I couldn't even follow.It was way too fast.
But anyway congrats to both.
Im a big fan of Noi.

WTG Ken getting her pregooo.
I hope they have a baby girl.
Baby girl will be as beautiful as NOi.Our next n'ek

Kayla

sarNie Adult
HA! I said it in the wedding post, that I expected her to be pregnant. Anyway, it's nothing new, they been together for over 7 years, I'm sure they were having action way before the wedding. ^_^

According to the news, she's like 7 weeks pregnant. I'm not good with calculating time frame, so I'm not sure if 7 weeks prior was before their wedding or not. Noneless, they will have a beautiful child. I hope Noi's pregnancy goes well with her being constantly sick and all.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awwww :wub:
congrats to Kena nd Noi hehehe

7weeks hrmms dhat is 1 month and 3weeks pregnant.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
HA! I said it in the wedding post, that I expected her to be pregnant. Anyway, it's nothing new, they been together for over 7 years, I'm sure they were having action way before the wedding. ^_^

According to the news, she's like 7 weeks pregnant. I'm not good with calculating time frame, so I'm not sure if 7 weeks prior was before their wedding or not. Noneless, they will have a beautiful child. I hope Noi's pregnancy goes well with her being constantly sick and all.

555+ i know i totally agree with you p'kay. i knew there was some story that made them get hitched so quickly. i was like did p'noi give him an ultimatum or something "ahem...a little someone". also i'm quoting since i agree. i hope everything goes well cause p'noi is always sick. plus she's got that thing with like her stomach and more. i remember in an interview i think it's hard for her to have a kid...not cause she's older but because of her health :(

damn the image of p'aom and p'ken having a family just got shattered. c'mon that scene in ruk tur took wun was so damn cute. (wow she looks just like her daddy)

sarN

sarNie Granny
if they marry 7 week ago and they say she 7 week pregrant that mean she must be very fertilize cuz she got pregrant on their wedding night ^_^

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!!!! CONGRATS to them and yeah Ken is going to be a father. they both will be amazing parents. cant blam Noi she's at an age were she wants to start a family and its about time hehehehe.... :D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Nong Ane, miss you so much, honey! I've been so god darn busy lately, it's rediculous! I'm so glad I'm done with nail school this Febrary. *joop joob to Nong Ane* ^^

Houy... talking about Noi and Ken having a family reminds me of our Aom not having one yet. Dude, all of her friends are having a family. I hope God brings her a prince charming soon. Not that she's worried about it, so I'm not sure why I am either. ;)

True, Noi has been having many complication with her health. I believe at one point she was afraid that she wasn't able to have kids because of her health. Wouldn't it be sweet if Ken and her were planning this all along? Ken seems to be that type of guy. You can tell by his body language how geniune and considerate he is towards Noi.

max

sarNie Elites
Oh wow! So fast... Hehe... Like someone said above... itmakes me wonder why they got married so fast. LOL =) Aww, but anyways, congratulations to them =) !

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
OMGosh! Congratulations to the couple. I think Ken would make a wonderful father. He seems sooo genuine and sincere as a person and towards his wife. :) He's going to be one hot DAD! lol