Ken and Noi have baby boy!!

trangamy

sarNie Egg
I heard the news from TV Pool Channel that P'Noi deliveried her baby boy today.Their baby doesn't have name now but later.Tommorrow they will have the clip about this news.Congratulation to P'Ken & P'Noi.

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
WOW congratulations to both of them..... they must be so proud... a child is the most precious thing in the world!!! Hopefully the lil baby boi will look like daddy!!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aww, hopefully he'll grow to be as handsome as his dad, and the younger generations can pine over him the way we all did for his dad...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awww.... I want to see how twhe baby look like. I wonder more like handsome daddie or dazzling mommie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
awesome i knew it would be a boy!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes...my guess was right a boy just like ken...:lol:...so does anyone have pix or clips of them yet...i wanna see..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
WHAOO a baby already?? I thought they just got married early this year Feb. 08? Then that makes it a lil after 6 month... prego prior to the wedding? Hmmmm or maybe I'm just wrong on the wedding date...

Anyways, wish the couple a cute, handsome and healthy baby!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Well Ken & Noi did sign the marriage papers in Oct 07 so it doesn't matter if they slept together before their white wedding because the papers are more important and that's what makes them husband and wife officially lol.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
yup... Kane and Noi were officially married in OCT

which having the baby in aug puts them at getting pregnant around Nov/Dec... all it means is they got to it right away ;)

can't wait to see how adorable the baby is

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, how exciting!..she gave birth exactly on the 16th. and a baby boy? i wanna see pictures. i hope he'll turn out as handsome as his daddy

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:clap: yay!! a baby boy! how sweeet!! he's gonna be a fine looking man, just like his daddy Ken. hehe. although i still wished it was a girl simply because Ken wanted a baby girl. hehe.

Congrats to Noi & Ken!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Congrats to them! Now...how much will this little guy make? Look at the Jolie-Pitt twins...banking $14million for their first mug shot and they were only 3 weeks old! How much will Ken's son bank?!? Just wondering....hmmm...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhh congratz to them lovely couple hehe.. its a boy.. woot woot.. i bet he's gonna be handsome like his daddy .. hehe.. xp .. wow.. for just one kid.. thats a big tummy noi had.. i though it was gonna be twins hehe ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yup... Kane and Noi were officially married in OCT

which having the baby in aug puts them at getting pregnant around Nov/Dec... all it means is they got to it right away ;)
yep! the sign. the papers back then..and had the wedding in Feb. i can still remember fresh in my memorie the day my Hubby got married..*tears*

lol ...they got it the right way...u're too funnie...eheheh

:clap: yay!! a baby boy! how sweeet!! he's gonna be a fine looking man, just like his daddy Ken. hehe. although i still wished it was a girl simply because Ken wanted a baby girl. hehe.

Congrats to Noi & Ken!
i know i kinda wanted a baby gal cuz Ken wanted a gal..and watever Ken wants...he gets...usuallie..well for me...i'll give him anyting he wants...lol

Ken and Noi...aww...i wished i would have seen Ken's face...i wonder if it was like wen he had Nong Foto in Oum Ruk or in Sawan Bieng..his face was priceless....