Ken & Aff and Ann & Aum Switches again!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! My Goodness! and i just made a stupid poll for them yesterday too <_< ...anyways just got the news from T-intermedia who got it from Sanook.com tat Ken & Aff and Aum & Ann are again switching partners...so wat does tat mean....that they are back with their old partners...Ken & Ann and Aum & Aff...Aum & Aff are to be shooting Jai Rao and Ann & Ken will be shooting Borisat BamBad Kaen...and the reason...they didn't give much info...but only that the actors/actresses weren't getting along...there are rumors that either Ken or Ann asked to play together again and Aum or Aff asked to play together again..so which one asked...i don't know....you girls can decide..somehow i can't get the pictures up...but here's the link to Sanook with picture on the set of the lakorns...so you guys can decide who's uncomfortable working w/ who and who asked for who...dangit! i was looking forward to these two lakorns
:lmao:

Click the Link..somehow it won't let u copy and paste it in the url so just click on it
http://www.sanook.com/index.php?act=rao&bam

cecilia

Staff member
MAN. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT .. but GOOD !!
OMG, i'm fool! BUT .. wouldn't that be nice .. I WOULD SO LOVE THEM TO SWITCH the role

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I could guess this is one of the April Fool! Kashie I wish this April Fool thing could be true.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you fooled me so bad!!..lol. at first, i was like that is impossible cuz i didnt see any news at ITL and plus, we already saw clips of ann/aum shooting their lakorn. you got me for a sec.

i was getting ready to celebrate lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
OMG, KASHIE...you got me so badly!!! But yep, I thought that was impossible too cause we already saw the two lakorn's fitting. ARGH, don't do this again, im gonna have a heart attack! lol.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey!
that was good.....i was sad at first because i want to see pe-ken with aff....but i don't mind to see pe-ken with ann too....i love them two together a lot...they match so much!

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang, i got fooled twice today. this was a good one kashie. if only it was true and it'll make alot of fans happy like anne/kens and aum/aff.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
What!!!!! I was looking Forward to see Ann and Aum
together in borisut bumbut kaen!! :angry:

EDIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hahahahah! ^_^ THat was pretty good You diffently got me there!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
What? this was suppose to be a sad news/ surprising trick..why is everyone so happie :lol: ..oh well..i guess sorrie girls... -_- --- :rolleyes:

-LOL i thought about tis trick since last nite wen i went 2 sleep...ehehe...yah...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao
I actually dont mind @ all.
Just as long as I see them!|
Good one Kash....So this is what Prisna was talking about lmao!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh! My Goodness! and i just made a stupid poll for them yesterday too <_< ...anyways just got the news from T-intermedia who got it from Sanook.com tat Ken & Aff and Aum & Ann are again switching partners...so wat does tat mean....that they are back with their old partners...Ken & Ann and Aum & Aff...Aum & Aff are to be shooting Jai Rao and Ann & Ken will be shooting Borisat BamBad Kaen...and the reason...they didn't give much info...but only that the actors/actresses weren't getting along...there are rumors that either Ken or Ann asked to play together again and Aum or Aff asked to play together again..so which one asked...i don't know....you girls can decide..somehow i can't get the pictures up...but here's the link to Sanook with picture on the set of the lakorns...so you guys can decide who's uncomfortable working w/ who and who asked for who...dangit! i was looking forward to these two lakorns
:lmao:

Click the Link..somehow it won't let u copy and paste it in the url so just click on it
http://www.sanook.com/index.php?act=rao&bam
Kashie... :arrg: You got me excited for no reason!! Arg! I totally forgot it's April's Fool. Darn you!!! *punches Kashie in the eye...I'll get you back Kashie*

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao
I actually dont mind @ all.
Just as long as I see them!|
Good one Kash....So this is what Prisna was talking about lmao!
eehheeh...wat? Prisna is up to no good again?..argh! she's out spreading the fool alreadie?...lol juz kidding...goodness haven't talk 2 tat girl much eversince Mafia Tee Ruk

Forget Sawan Bien Obsession or Jum Leuy Ruk Fever...Where's my Mafia Craz Team!..miss you girls soo much :lmao:

Kashie... :arrg: You got me excited for no reason!! Arg! I totally forgot it's April's Fool. Darn you!!! *punches Kashie in the eye...I'll get you back Kashie*
**Kash backs off all scared** BAM! ** P'Ken comes and block Kristy's right punch and P'Chakrit blocks Kristy's left punch**

Ken: "How dare you do tis to my Love!"
Chakrit: "Yes! Don't You know who she is?"
Kristy: "Who?!"
Ken & Chakrit (in unison): Mrs. Yagnarm Theeradeth!!! :loool: ** Kristy falls down by the impact of how Beautiful yet Powerful the Name was put together! LOL :loool:

..goodness i tink i'm running a fever 2 day..LOL...Kristy jah...i'm glad u enjoyed it!!