KDrama "Secret/Secret Love" Thai Remake Dream Cast?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, Jun 22, 2018.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I was the same but after this drama I became ji sung fan in the past I didn’t care about korean male celebrities but ji sung changed that.
    You are correct about ch7 they going full way but if you watch this kdrama you going to know the perfect person for this role is non other Ken T, but their is one problem of ch7 i don’t like which is adding too much crazy thing make it extra dramatic also they have to stay away from the mud, in the pervious reply I already share who would be good cast fron both channel.
    In ch3 there are only two production nail my number 1 pick is lakorn thai & my number 2 is broadcast thai, the other one they will just ruin it.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Im against weir as male lead in this. I dont think weir would do good in this. I cant see him in ji sungs role. Even though i love weir , hes a no for me in this one

3. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ji sung was amazing that why i want Ken T he is the only one i want I can’t imagine anyone else,
    Weir is okay if I compare other ch7 actors he is better than most of them but still he won’t give total justice to the role.
    I only see Ken T
    That why i want ch3.

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah the 1st person who popped into my mind for his role was ken t

S.J.M likes this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I mean Ken T he is the one, he is the only i see in ji sung role.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks! I’ve search and found some episodes. Saw a little of it. I don’t think ch3 will remake this, it’s not their cup of tea because n’ek had a baby with her ex boyfriend. I can see One HD or GMMA remake this drama. They love reang drama like this.

7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They should move on give us what we want,
    If ch3 doesn’t want to left behind then they have to bring something new & take challenge.
    There was trukish version same plot expet they removed kid part, it was huge so popular,
    I think ch3 can remove beside that it is revenge something they used to do.
    Ken T & matt fit the characters.
    The problem is with these channels they don’t have the actors that fit these characters.

8. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Ch3 now a days is very soft when it comes to revenge lakorns. Ken T and Matt may fit the roles but ch3 will not make it reang all the way. From One HD, I can see Toomtam with Baifarn, or Mo in these roles.

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

The female and male leads need to look mature for these roles

S.J.M likes this.
  10. enchanted

enchanted sarNie Hatchling

Maturity is essential when casting for these roles.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes they need to look mature
    These great choices but for the character they look okay maybe thay can pass with 50% or be a terrible failure.
    Yes agree with revenge thing, ch3 is soft
    They need their mojo back, someone push forward & this kdrama isn’t exactly like the r scene or too hurtful or crazy revenge slap & kiss,only in the beginning the male lead is angry & hurt but he only watch her because he knows she isn’t the one & wants findout her secret,later in the story he wants to protect her.
    That why i want lakorn thai & broadcast thai to remake.
    If they don’t give justice and try to make it teenagers level then they must stay hell away from this Kdrama.

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Matt with Mark Prin why not ?
    For ch7 Nao Tisanart with Weir or Sammy with Mike
    For OneHd Toomtam with Vill. They got loads of s.x appeal

S.J.M likes this.
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

The problem is the male lead, ji sung had this vibe & the role was mature, they good choices but it won’t be total justice or won't be satisfying. Ken T could only fully match this role but(I’m afraid the wife won’t let him) & the female lead matt can totally match this role & it would her biggest challenge.
    These two i can really say they are the perfect match.
    As for my second choice 2)anada also maybe pope.
    But those you mentioned are okay for male lead but they have to understand & try their hardest to match the role but in the end of day i would feel something still is missing,
    The choices of the female lead are wonderful each of them can play the role & add their own touch to the character,
    If they remake this drama I hope they don’t make idol or teenage level thing.
    The reason is I really love this Kdrama & it is one of my favorite so I don’t want people ruin it.

SuzieJ and preetam like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes the leads have to have that mature look and vibe! Ananda would also be a good choice but not pope. I love pope but i dont think this is the right role for him

S.J.M likes this.
  15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

That why i said maybe I’m not sure he is mature but I don’t see the vibe i love him but I don’t knows he maybe will surprise use.
    But the perfect one i want desperately we all see here is one only ken T
    then my second choice anada he also has the vibe.
    Do you think this drama will be remake to lakorn?

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I dont know if it will be remade, but i really want it to! Its perfect for a lakorn

S.J.M likes this.
  17. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yes, it is one of the great lakorn.

SuzieJ likes this.