Kasa Naka

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Here's a little news from Thairath

May 27, 2006

'นุ่น' ท้าทายรับบท 'นาค' ว่ายน้ำไม่เป็นเชื่อใจเซฟตี้

บทง่ายๆไม่ค่อยได้ เล่นหรอก ล่าสุดมารับบทสุดหินเป็น “นาค” ในละคร “กาษา นาคา” ทางช่อง 7 นุ่น-วรนุช วงษ์สวรรค์ เผยว่า “บทของนุ่นจะเป็นนาคา เป็นผู้หญิงที่มีอำนาจ จะเป็นเรื่องราวลี้ลับก็ค่อนข้างเหนื่อย เพราะใช้อารมณ์เยอะ บทนุ่นจะร้ายหน่อยๆ อารมณ์ แปรเปลี่ยนได้อยู่ตลอด เป็นเรื่องราวของความรัก ศาสนา จากด้วยแรงอธิษฐานเลยทำให้เป็นคนกลับมาเจอพระเอก และเรื่องนี้เป็นวรรณกรรมที่ได้รางวัลยอดเยี่ยมด้วย และดีใจที่ได้เล่นกับอาตู่-นพพล ในเรื่องนี้จะมีเรื่องของการทำทรีจีเป็นเกล็ดๆที่ตัวนุ่นด้วย แล้วนุ่นจะต้องว่ายน้ำเก่งมาก แต่ตัวจริงว่ายไม่เป็นเลย ส่วนใหญ่จะเล่นน้ำมากกว่า พี่นุช-อาตู่จะให้ไปเรียนว่ายน้ำ ถึงจะว่ายน้ำไม่เป็น แต่เมื่อเราต้องทำ นุ่นเชื่อว่าการถ่ายทำเขามีระบบเซฟให้อยู่แล้วค่ะ”.

"Noon takes on a challenging role "Nak" she can't swim can you believe that"

Noon's taking on the challenging role of a "Nak" Sea serpent and this lakorn is going to be mysterious, religious and romance/love...in this lakorn her character has power....and in this lakorn Noon is really exhausted because she also has to learn how to swim.

P.S. I did not translate word for word...I just summarized some parts not all;)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
being actors and actresses is tough man lol....u get to do all things u would never think you'd do...like swim! i dunno how to swim too, Noon, but im sure Noon will do fine! ^_^

Mint27

jennn_y said:
Omg Mo wasnt ther.... oh well. Noon beautiful as always....as for Vee lol not a fan.... Why couldnt the guy standing next to Noon in the first few pics be p'ek....he so0oo much hotter!!!!
[post="123186"][/post]​
:lmao: lol..that's Lift. Yeah, he was pretty good in Kaen lum Kong. ^_^

Thanks for the news, Bluemoon. Noon taking swimming lesson sounds tough, but interesting. We'll get to see her swim in this lakorn finally. :lmao: :lmao:

Is this lakorn period, bo-ran or is it just modern? Anyonw knows?

Mchao

sarNie Egg
does anyone know what role Lift and Yam is playing in this lakorn? Anyone know how I get go to pjj website?

Mint27

Mchao said:
does anyone know what role Lift and Yam is playing in this lakorn? Anyone know how I get go to pjj website?
[post="124927"][/post]​
go to www.paujinjong.com ^_^

July

sarNie Egg
lift role is that he is in love with the n'ak.... not sure if he in love with noon or mo.. yam role that she going to play is mo bestfriend and play tomboy...

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
noom is very beautiful but i think she always has the same hairstyle in every lakorn, this is the same like in Duya rang hang ruk>...and others

July said:
lift role is that he is in love with the n'ak.... not sure if he in love with noon or mo.. yam role that she going to play is mo bestfriend and play tomboy...
[post="125725"][/post]​
i would like to see a different look on noon too...she always looks the same

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i thought her hair in Pleng Fa Lorm Dao was so pretty! it was new and and she had it in various different styles in that lakorn. I guess it matchd her outfits. very hot!

anjos

I love both of them..... but love noon more cuz.... I love her role that she play...... cant waite :w000t: :w000t:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: is lift playing the bad guy again in this lakorn? second time that i get to see yam in modern lakorn!!! :p everyone was there except for mo B)

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
yes, vee is getting chunky..,noon is a great actress and my favorite lakorn of her was in the pled wa sa tad.. yup yup, so evil.. and mo, i like her too.. i say that she's one of the best new actresses.. and yam, she's my favorite... i can't wait... im gonna die.. omg, someone, hold me.. my heart is beating so fast.. ahh..:)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I heard from interlove that vee isnt in this lakorn no more... cause paujinjong wants to promote this new pke....

i saw the new pke picture and hes kinda ..... :blink:

I just hope that his acting makes up for his :blink: looks...

Mae

sarNie Adult
The new p'ek is "no comment"....I'm soo mad...why do they have to replace Vee and for what reason...i was looking forward to seeing Vee, Noon and Mo together...aww...pissed off right now...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mae said:
The new p'ek is "no comment"....I'm soo mad...why do they have to replace Vee and for what reason...i was looking forward to seeing Vee, Noon and Mo together...aww...pissed off right now...
[post="137807"][/post]​
i know i was really disspointed.. because i want to see noon and vee again.... i rather see vee noon mo .. rather then the new pke.. noon and mo....

and im not even a vee fan...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Lol at the Vee support now. Damn I feel the same way though. Call me shallow because I'm not a Vee fan but at least he's not bad too look at. Besides I'm sure the p'ek won't have a big dramatic role in this lakorn what with 2 n'eks in here and it seems to be about them so its alright if p'ek is just eye candy. New guy ain't cutting it in that department.