iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
One more question..... why Tik's ex-girl friend, JaJa knew that
Tik is not blind any more because Tik no need to use the handle
in epis 12, but I remembered that Tik is still pretended a blind man
in epis 11......... I don't understand why all the girl knew it except
Lada.

Thanks in advance...

when he kicked aom out, he told her he got his vision back. it was in his bedroom, when he was testing her about the jewelry she stole to sell.

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
Dear iluvdan,

Thanks for your message. Would you please also tell me my first
question. I want to know why Lada & Jaja exchanged their dress in
the party.

Thanks...........

pze

sarNie Adult
Dear iluvdan,

Thanks for your message. Would you please also tell me my first
question. I want to know why Lada & Jaja exchanged their dress in
the party.

Thanks...........

well they changed dresses because she told lada that she was on her period so she was afraid of getting it dirty so thats why lada changed with her...and then changed again because jaja said she didnt feel comfortable wearing that black dress back home.....

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOOOOO! I don't want this lakorn to end! :lmao: Can't wait to see the ending though, i hope they have lots of sweet scenes there :loool:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
dang epi 12 was very sad :( especially when Khun Noo ask Lada for a divorce..that scene was heartbraking..
yep, it was very sad...i felt bad for her bc she had no idea what he was talking about, and he just blew up at her like that. it was mean the way he threw her passport on the table, at least she stood up for herself before signing the divorce papers.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, it was very sad...i felt bad for her bc she had no idea what he was talking about, and he just blew up at her like that. it was mean the way he threw her passport on the table, at least she stood up for herself before signing the divorce papers.
yeh that was shady of him..but good thing cherry sign the papers and left..and I gotta say that scene was very well played by Tik and Cherry..i never seen Cherry get so angry before

this epi was the saddest..i cried my eyes out with them..

cecilia

Staff member
thanks Youa for the ending..its' so cute and adorable..
haha...i can't ait to finishit..lakorn went by so fast!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep it ended today..i havent seen the last epi yet but epi 12 tik/cherry actually got divorce..i thought maybe cherry would take the paper and walk out but she did sign it..

natty

Chubs
lol you are not actually divorce until you submit the documents and i doubt tik had time to send the papers in.. he was either too drunk or was too busy looking for cherry lol..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
aww... this is one of the most romantic endings i could ever ask for... so sad... so romantic... *sighs!!!

i want a french boyfriend!!! with his sexy accent... calling me, "madame"....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

donna

sarNie Adult
man they could of made this epi a little longer. tik shoud of suffered more than that! she gave in so easily. i want to see more scenes where he has to beg for forgiveness. sigh, but it was a pretty good lakorn. the ending was so fricking sweet!