Kaew Tah Pee

natty

Chubs
Yep, the storyline was good in HJC but some of the misunderstandings could've been cut off, but Coco made up for it at the end for me. Son, mommy & daddy too cute :lol:

Nat, if possible, I like pink floral dresses. What a turn on! :lol:

I'll remember that for your next birthday.. just you wait lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ohhh yeh!..the hot scene is coming up..thanx abunch kayla for the sc of epi 4 :) dang tik cant get his hands off cherry cant he..lol

arissa

sarNie Elites
are you serious?? :eek: :eek: omg i sooo cant wait to see that epi!...thats really fast..the storyline sure is going at a fast pace..love it! thanx alot youa for the epi!!!
Dang I kinda knew...this was going to happen...Tik acting blind still even though he is no longer blind....Little devilish him...he is just tooo damn cute...I love the way he smiles....

tinah

sarNie Coma
it would be too soon if everyone knows tik got his sight back so he has to pretend like hes still blind..

edit: aww yay thanx youa!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
From the storyline that Natty told me, Cherry will find out later that Tik isn't blind anymore, not at this moment, but maybe in the next couple of episode. Also, towards the end of the story, Tik might become blind again. Natty, correct me if I'm wrong, or else send my prince charming in the pink floral dress. :lol:

Back to episode 4, Tik was so naughty on the part when he asked Cherry to take a bath with him. He was like, it's not going to matter because I can't see you anyway. Cherry was like hell no, you can't see me, but I can see everything. :lol:

Youa, thanks for taking care of epi 5.

tinah

sarNie Coma
cherry is hilarious..she has a funny face expression..tik wouldnt mind her seeing him naked :wub: cherry should have said "hell yeh!"

natty

Chubs
From the storyline that Natty told me, Cherry will find out later that Tik isn't blind anymore, not at this moment, but maybe in the next couple of episode. Also, towards the end of the story, Tik might become blind again. Natty, correct me if I'm wrong, or else send my prince charming in the pink floral dress. :lol:

Back to episode 4, Tik was so naughty on the part when he asked Cherry to take a bath with him. He was like, it's not going to matter because I can't see you anyway. Cherry was like hell no, you can't see me, but I can see everything. :lol:

Youa, thanks for taking care of epi 5.

cherry wont find out until tik is ready for her to know.. that will be when he's sure that she really is sincere.. so he's going to take her to the bridge and as she walks back and forth his eyes will follow her and that will be when she realize that he could see all along.. then they'll hug :wub: ...after that will be when the misunderstanding regarding her and jab.. in the preview where jab was hugging a girl and tik round the corner.. that girl will be jaja wearing a dress that tik bought for cherry.. so he will think that it's cherry.. of course jaja later confessed.. i think when she confessed cherry already left him (that one i'm not quite positive)

in the old version, jaja's character was molested by jab's character.. i think they had an affair then she couldnt stand it and told ace character, that's when she confessed that she was the one wearing cherry's dress that day.. (in the old one it's a grey business suit.. of course this one is a grey evening gown).. but i doubt they will carry it that far in this one..

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary natty!

Youa is the one you are uploading the complete one without the missing parts? Thank you so much again for uploading it!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it, if I don't watch this tonite I might not fall asleep!!!!!!! eeekkkkkk

I love this lakorn! I can totally see why its the most watched lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
in the old version, jaja's character was molested by jab's character.. i think they had an affair then she couldnt stand it and told ace character, that's when she confessed that she was the one wearing cherry's dress that day.. (in the old one it's a grey business suit.. of course this one is a grey evening gown).. but i doubt they will carry it that far in this one..
oh i hope that doesnt happen..jeb doesnt seem like a player..his voice sounds girly in here..lol..i dont like how hes a whimp

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Youa is the one you are uploading the complete one without the missing parts? Thank you so much again for uploading it!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it, if I don't watch this tonite I might not fall asleep!!!!!!! eeekkkkkk
Yeah, complete one without the missing parts ja. The one I was post in download section wasn’t the same one I was post in here (this thread) so you don't need to worry about it.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you thank you! Now I can sleep peacefully after I watch this.......eeeekkkk I'm so excited!

The preview scenes for episode 6 looks really good though! oh I don't know if I can wait til next week

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay im getting really irritated by aom..now that she lives with them theres gonna be so much misunderstanding..