Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay i just watch the preview for epi 4 again..and tik actually said "whenever i can see, i'll do you" :lol:

blueblue

sarNie Egg
i love this drama... it's soooo cute. i especially love tik, he's sooooo handsome, he looks good in anything. cherry is really adorable in this drama. it being set in paris just makes it more romantic. can't wait for more tik and cherry scenes.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!! This is probably going to be my all time fav lakorn!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to smile every time someone mentioned any of the scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh can't wait til this week's episode!!!!!!!!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooohhh... this lakorn is soooo freaking romantic!!!! i wish my love life was that great!!! with Tik too!!!

i just love the part in epi 3 where Cherry ask him to feel her face, so that way he'll be able to tell her apart from others... and as he doing that... he leaned in to kiss her... !!!!! but his stupid friend came and interrupt!!! aaaaaahhhhh...

TIK IS JUST WAY TO HOT AND SEXY IN HERE!

Inthava

sarNie Egg
YELLOW ALL!

All I can say from the first episode: LOVELY. I sense this comfort and instant chemistry between Tik + Cherry's characters. They're not typically shy, they're just so genuinely nice to each other. I hope their characters will get stronger and be able to fight the bads. When I heard they were pairing up for this lakorn, I wasn' t sure of the match at first, but only because I didn' t know Cherry at all. As we all can see, she acts really well and her inner and outer beauty expands so much. The nang rai's cast is strong too. I like this type of love story where the nang ek takes care of the pra ek when he's vulnerable...wait til he gets fully recovered! Again, it's lovely and I can't wait for the upcoming episodes. So never judge a lakorn without actually seeing it!

navy

sarNie Adult
YELLOW ALL!

So never judge a lakorn without actually seeing it!
You are so right.

I so enjoy reading everyone comments, and looking forward to watch it myself. Tik is Super Cute!!!

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeh, what money can do to him..lol..

i thought the preview to epi 4 was cute/funny when tik said to cherry "if i wasnt blind, i would do you" :lol: he said something like that..dont remember..i need to go watch it again..lol..well what a naughty blind man he is..
i think money can help he to get high position and other thing.......hahahahaha

yeah, just wait for ep4 one more day ahahahahha
you guys don't forgot that he just blind man but not blind heart or mind so that's why he always have a naughty HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

but i just love this blind man ahhahaah

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
wow...this week i finally got to watch it....to whose that have already seen the drama.
was it play on tusday and wed. @8:30 pm US time or wed and thurs. @8:30pm US time.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, Tik is such a naughty blind man...love it! I started watching it yesterday and I couldn't stop! I wanted to watch more!! Yup, the preview for eps. 4 showed Tik telling Cherry that when he can see, he's going to "R" her. So naughty! I wonder why he's going to yell at her too. The scene where he lies down next to Cherry on the floor was so sweet! Definitely makes you want to sleep on the floor too if Tik was going to cuddle up next to you. Ahhh!! Can't wait to watch eps. 4!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant picture anyone playin this role other than tik..cuz he just brightens up the lakorn with his charm..he definatly suits the flirtacious role..

news on Aom S..can anyone translate please

'อ๋อม' ร้ายไม่กลัวเกลียด [10 ต.ค. 49 - 00:46]

เป็นนังร้ายทำลายชีวิตรักของ ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ กับ เชอรี่-เข็มอัปสร ในละคร “แก้วตาพี่” ทางช่อง 3 อ๋อม-สกาวใจ พูลสวัสดิ์ เมินถ้าจะโดนคนเกลียด “ไม่กลัวเลยถ้าใครจะดูแล้วเกลียดอ๋อม เพราะถือว่าเราเล่นได้ถึงบทบาท คาแรกเตอร์ จะเป็นสาวไฮโซเชิด หยิ่ง เคยทิ้งพระเอกไป แต่ กลับมาใหม่จะมาแย่งนางเอก ซึ่งวางแผนทุกวิถีทาง รับรองว่าคนยิ่งดูไปก็จะยิ่งเกลียดยิ่งหมั่นไส้ อ๋อมยิ่งเล่นบทนี้ก็ยิ่งสนุก ได้ปะทะคารมกับนักแสดงหลายคน ได้เล่นอะไรหลากหลายดีด้วย”.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary Episode 3

After everyone got settled in France, they decided to go site seeing in France. The weather was very pleasant and there were plenty of people on the street. Ace asked Cherry does she wants to go shopping and Cherry smiled and said that the products are probably too expensive so she doesn't want anything. Tik smiled and said right now you might not want anything but after you walked around for a couple of times, you might change your mind. Tik asked Ace tomorrow can he take them shopping. Cherry wanted to decline but Tik and Ace insisted, Lamat (Nit's little brother) was excited to hear the news.

Back in Thailand, Plaur has requested for her husband's position to be transferred to France. Doing so they can move to France and she can witness if Cherry is the same person that was fooling around with her husband. The asshole didn't want to go, but he's too scared of his wife to deny her decision. Plaur is anxious to go to France to start trouble with Cherry. My opinion, not sure why she wants to do that. If anything she should be happy that Cherry is involved with Tik and not with her husband anymore. Also, I believe Plaur and Nit's mother are sisters not friends. They didn't really explain the relationship but Nit's does call Plaur "auntie". Nit is anxiously wanting for her little brother, Lamat, to call her. She wanted to find out the situation between Cherry and Tik, thinking that Cherry is probably treating her brother like crap, but Lamat stated that he's having fun and that Tik and Cherry stay in the same bedroom. LOL

That night before Tik and Cherry went to bed, Cherry was nervous and sticked her head out of the door looking for Tik to come in the room. As soon as she sees him, she turned around and closed the door and tripped and fell on the floor. This part is so funny, Cherry's so goofy. Cherry immediately crawled to her bed that she made on the floor. Tik came in smiling and said you don't have to be in such hurry, I'm not going to do anything to you. LOL Tik took his blind stick and touched the floor and noticed that Cherry is actually sleeping on the floor. He asked her is she really going to sleep on the floor. He said that it's going to be cold and etc but Cherry said she can stand it. Tik walking to the bed, said to himself, how weird of people, we have a soft bed but rather sleep on the floor. LOL

He sat on the bed and started to bounce up and down trying to rub it in Cherry's face, saying that the bed is so soft. Cherry looked on to him, thinking maybe he's right but decided to turn off the light and go to sleep. Around 12 o'clock Cherry was tossing back and forth, very uncomfortable and she hits her head on the side of the bed. With fraustration she got up looking at Tik sleeping all peacefully and said madly, "You must be happily sleeping". LOL Tik heard her and said but of course and if she wants to sleep on the bed with him, he's not going to mind, but if she wants to continue to toss and turn down there, he's not going to mind either. LOL Cherry thought about it for a moment and decided to sneak on the bed quitely, placing a pillow between her and Tik. Tik felt her presence and smiled to himself. :wub:

The next morning, Ace noticed that Cherry looked very sleepy and thought that Tik and Cherry had a long wild night together. Too funny! Back in Thailand, Nit's mother persuaded Plaur to take Nit to France along with them and Plaur agreed as long as Nit's mother pay for the expensives and Nit has to help her with whatever she needs. Tik and Cherry waited outside of the house for Ace to come so that they can go shopping. Ace came out stated that he was talking to the doctor and made an appointment for Tik to go see the doctor. Cherry stated that they shouldn't go shopping then so that Tik can get a rest.

Ace stated that it's okay and that Tik has rested for so many years and one day of shopping will not do any harm. He joked with Cherry and said that today if she doesn't shop until Tik's broke then they are not coming back today. Ace walked ahead and Cherry said to Tik that Ace is very funny. Tik said that you've been with me for so many days already but you never give me any compliments and you've only known Ace for one day and already given him compliments, you're making me jealous, you know. LOL Cherry was all shy and told Tik to quit talking like that towards her. Tik sensed her shyness and asked then why is she's shy. Tik kept on joking with her stated that he's jealous. Too cute! :wub:

They went shopping around France, Cherry and Tik were tired so decided to wait for Ace on a bench. Ace found them and told them that he would like to take Lamat to go buy a couple of things and told Cherry and Tik that they will meet up at the same spot in the park. Cherry decided to go ahead and walked Tik to wait at the park. As she got up she forgot one bag by the bench. When they got to the park, she realized that she left the bag. Tik said that it's okay and that they can buy another one. Cherry said that it was too expensive and that she wants to go back to find it. She told Tik to sit and wait for her and that she'll be right back. While Cherry ran back to the bench, a park officer came by and told Tik that the park is getting ready to close.

Cherry was happy that she found the bag and immediately grabbed it and ran back to the park. When she got there she realized that the park's gate was closed and she couldn't get back in to Tik. She immediately began to panick and started to run all over to find an entrance. She found Ace and with a scared face she told him what happened. Ace told her and Lamat to wait in front of the gate while he go find an officer. Cherry couldn't wait any longer so she gave her bag to Lamat decided to climb over the gate.

Cherry climbed over the gate and ran as fast as she could to the spot she left Tik. When she saw that Tik was still there, she immediately screamed for his name with a sense of relief. She ran to Tik and hugged on him so tightly, saying that she's so sorry for leaving him by himself. Tik hugged her back and said that she doesn't have to say sorry and that no matter what he knew that she would come back for him. They both continued to hug each other so tightly. This part is super sweet! :wub:

Aom decided that she's going to France and told the servant to not tell her abusive, drunk husband. She snuck out of the house without letting him know. When he realized later that she had left, he was pissed. I'm sure he's going to find out where she went and will soon follow her also. In the meanwhile, Plaur, the asshole, and Nit have arrived in France. Plaur kept on complaining about how small their place is and etc but she insisted that they will be staying in France. Too bad for Nit, Plaur is treating her like a slave, telling her to do everything she asked.

The next day, outside of Ace's house, Cherry placed the sunglasses on Tik and wipped his hair to the side. She said softly to him is he sure he doesn't want her to go to the doctor with them. Tik said that he can go with Ace and that when he go have surgery he will let Cherry go with him for sure. Tik held on to Cherry's hand and smiled at her and said that he knows that Cherry is worried for him and said thank you. Cherry smiled and Tik sensed it and asked her is she smiling.

Tik said that he really wants to witness the time when she smiles, the time when she laughs, the time when she's mad, the time when she's having happiness and that it has to be a picture that is very beautiful. Cherry smiled and took his hand and said then you can try and touch my face and see if you can tell by my face expression. Tik took his hand and touched Cherry's face softly and preceded to want to kiss Cherry. Too bad for him the moment he almost kissed her, Ace came out of the house. So sweet! :wub:

Cherry and Lamat decided to go grocery shopping. When Tik and Ace came back home, she asked them how was the appointment. Tik mentioned that everything is ready but the doctor is not ready. Ace mentioned that the doctor has to go to Canada first and cannot start on Tik's surgery right away. Tik said that instead of them waiting they can go traveling and site seeing first so that Cherry and Lamat will not be bored. In the meantime, Aom has arrived in France. She went to see Ace at his apartment, trying to find Tik's information but Ace was not willing to provide her with any info because he knows she's trouble.

Ace phoned Tik and told him about Aom and Tik asked can they leave early to travel because he's afraid Aom might start something with Cherry, but they couldn't yet because they had to take Lamat to register for school. Aom does not know Tik's new address and was trying to call friends to see if they have any info, but no one knew. Therefore, the next day she decided to follow Ace to Tik's house.

That day Ace and Tik left the house to take Lamat to register for school. Cherry was home alone and heard the door bell, to her suprise it was Aom at the door. She invited Aom in the house and asked Aom does she wants anything drink. Aom lied to Cherry saying that did Tik not tell her that she was coming. Aom is trying to stir up drama and said that her and Tik used to be a couple who was very in love but now, they are only good friends so Cherry has nothing to worry about. Aom saw the suitcases and asked Cherry if they were going anywhere. Cherry said that they were traveling (not sure of the city name) and Aom asked if she can come along. Cherry told Aom to ask Tik but Aom knew if she asked Tik, he would say no so she had to fake it and be nice to Cherry and got Cherry approval to go.

When Tik and Ace returned, they heard Aom's voice and looked unpleased. Cherry told Tik that she allowed Aom to go with them, Tik got mad and asked her why she invited Aom to come along. Cherry said that she didn't invite her but Aom was the one who insisted and that she said no matter what Tik will allow her to go anyway. Tik said that she's the one who decided by herself and if she asked him he would say no. Cherry asked Tik why is he scared that Aom's coming along. Tik said that he's not scared but that he's worried for Cherry. Cherry said that she has nothing to worry about if Tik and Aom has nothing going on. She got upset and excused herself. Tik called after her and he said to Ace why is Cherry so stubborn and does she not know she's playing with fire. Ace went to Aom's hotel and threaten her to quit starting things or else he will have a part of it.

That night Cherry decided to sleep on the floor because she was still upset with Tik. Tik came in the room and asked her isn't she scared her back will hurt and smiled. Tik proceeded to lay down on the ground with Cherry and Cherry asked him what is he doing. Tik said that he's sleeping on the ground with her. Cherry pushed him away and said that he cannot because it's hard on the floor. Tik with a flirty smile said that that's what he likes. LOL Tik told her that he's not trying to take advantage of her and that only wants her to know that when she's in trouble or have problems, he will not let her be by herself and that he's always by her side. Then he asked is it okay now that he sleeps by her, Cherry pleased with his remaks said if he's not scared to hurt his back then okay. This part is so sweet! Tik kept on trying to get near Cherry. LOL Later on that night, she slept peacefully on his shoulder. Too sweet! :wub:

Long story short, they decided to leave the house early, thinking that Aom will not know. Too bad when they got out of the house, Aom was already sitting outside waiting on them. Aom asked Cherry is it's okay if Cherry and Tik sit seperate today because she wants to sit in the middle. Cherry agreed but Tik said that if he has to sit seperate from Cherry then he rather sit up front and told Lamat to sit in the back instead. Aom was so not pleased by the decision. LOL When they got to the place they were staying at, Aom stated that girls should stay together and that boys should stay together. Ace said that will not be the case and that Cherry and Tik are newly married couple, therefore, they have to stay in the same room. Aom complained that the other room doesn't have enough cabinet, dresser, and etc and that it's too small for her. Ace said that there is one other room which is big, and that Aom can stay in the living room. LOL Aom was so not pleased.

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh..epi 4 already came out?..but its not wednesday yet..oh i cant wait to read it..thanx a bunch kayla!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL :lol:

I'm such a retard! I'm so excited about this lakorn that I named the wrong summary number. I meant to type epi 3. Thanks for catching that, Tinah!! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
LOL

I'm such a retard! I'm so excited about this lakorn that I named the wrong summary number. I meant to type epi 3. Thanks for catching that, Tinah!!
lol!..

you got me excited kayla..i was wondering how did you get the summary for epi 4

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lol this lakorn makes you want to cuddle up with your bf or drag him to paris..

what do you say kayla? want to go? we can ditch deno and bin lol..

Totally agree buddy!

We can ditch the boyfriends and go search for our true love. I just hope that Bank will be around waiting for me to come and rescue. Better yet, why don't you arrange an activity so that Bank and I will meet. :lol:

Don't hate! *joob* *joob*

natty

Chubs
Totally agree buddy!

We can ditch the boyfriends and go search for our true love. I just hope that Bank will be around waiting for me to come and rescue. Better yet, why don't you arrange an activity so that Bank and I will meet. :lol:

Don't hate! *joob* *joob*
i change my mind.. i think you should stay home <_<

heheh.. i have two perfect songs for this lakorn mv.. just waiting for more sweet scenes..