Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes! I love the ending song..
Do u know who sings it?
no, i wanted to know too lol

I agree Tinah! He's too flirtacious to be a blind man. But damn! Can you blind him? He's flirty by nature. My favorite scene of epi 2 was the bathroom scene. Damn blind man trying to get some nookie, tallking about can you help me take it off? LOL I would be like Cherry, take what off? LOL

But unlike Cherry, I would take the robe off instead.
blind or not that doesnt stop tik from being naughty :lol: yeh cherry should of took off his robe instead.. but she will be wiping his body later on.. :wub: i cant wait til that scene comes!..woo wee...

arissa

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is just tooo SWEET & CUTE..I love the chemistry between these two...Cherry is sooooo beautiful...Every scenes they have together..look sooo natural...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also agree with you Kayla that i dont think tik is really that convincing playin a blind man..cuz at times i thought he got his sight back..lol..still love him though!!.. :wub:

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is too cute....love tik...he's soooooo cute....and Cherry is very pretty...They have great chemistry....

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh I am hook, it so sweet. Tik is one hot blind man and Cherry is beautiful, the only thing I hate is how she is weak and lets the other girl slap her around.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep Yep...

This blind man got mad games. LOL :lol:

If any role Tik is good at, it will be the playboy role, like in Roy Lae. Them flirty eyes of his can pass for that role any day.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching part 2...tik and cherry are great together! this lakorn reminds me of hua jai chocolate a little, with the cute and romantic scenes between tik & cherry. i like how he doesnt hide the way he feels about her, and how he already trusts her.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching part 2...tik and cherry are great together! this lakorn reminds me of hua jai chocolate a little, with the cute and romantic scenes between tik & cherry. i like how he doesnt hide the way he feels about her, and how he already trusts her.

Yea, I like that about Tik's character too in this lakorn. However, just like Hua Jai Chocolate, that's how it is in the beginning. Wait until all the n'rai characters show up in France, Tik and Cherry will start questioning their trust for one another.

Unlike HJC, Aom Phiyada only had one n'rai, which is Aom. But Cherry in this lakorn has about 4 n'rai. I just hope the misunderstanding isn't too the extreme. As much as I loved HJC, they could've cut off half of the misunderstanding. All in all, I still loved the lakorn though. :wub:

Then again, if there are no misunderstandings, the lakorn would be short and they will not have a plot to build on.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
In this lakorn Tik does for me to come back in love with him again. Ahahaha

same same same here. i have rekinder my love for this guy. i stop liking him since aump lakorn. now it is all back. this is the type of lakorn he should be in. i m so inlove with the whole flirting image.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I think Tik has pulled off the role as a blind man quite well actually. The way he blurrily stares at one thing ahead and his patience and calmness really makes his acting convincing =)

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Kayla u know what u make me wanna watch this lakorn now LOL
I love the way u sum up the story really !!
Thank u very much haha

And since everyone seems to be IN LOVE with this lakorn means that this lakorn is great LOL
OMG imma dl this now going to Paris hehe :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think Tik has pulled off the role as a blind man quite well actually. The way he blurrily stares at one thing ahead and his patience and calmness really makes his acting convincing =)

At some part of the lakorn, it is convincing. But at other part, it's so obvious. :lol:

But who cares right? As long as it's Tik and the storyline is good, I really don't care if he protrays being blind good or not. :lol:

Kristie,

My summary is nothing compared to the actual scenes. You should definitely give the lakorn a try. :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Kayla u know what u make me wanna watch this lakorn now LOL
I love the way u sum up the story really !!
Thank u very much haha

And since everyone seems to be IN LOVE with this lakorn means that this lakorn is great LOL
OMG imma dl this now going to Paris hehe :lol:
You shouldn't miss this lakorn. Love every scene of Tik and Cherry.

tinah

sarNie Coma
At some part of the lakorn, it is convincing. But at other part, it's so obvious.

But who cares right? As long as it's Tik and the storyline is good, I really don't care if he protrays being blind good or not.
yeh i know :wub:

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i just love every scenes that tik and cherry are together epecially when the scene ae with them too ahhahaahhaa. tat's cute

donna

sarNie Adult
man i so love this lakorn. tik is so FRICKING HOTT! i loved the bathroom scene too. i wish i was in cherry place. i would love to take off... umm... his watch! haha ^_^ i agree. he is so flirtatious as a blind man.

cecilia

Staff member
wuh..no one mention the bedroom scene when Cherry refuse to sleep with him on the bed..he's so flirtatious there..i love that sweet soft smile of his when he lay on the bed starring at Cherry..*well..not at her..but you know what i mean..at an object..but talking to her..*..

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
So far I love the storyline. And Tik and Cherry are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! Cherry portrays her character really well! And Tik is just HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've rewatched the episodes like 10+++ times!

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
So in love with this lakorn Tik GOsh so damn handsome............ and Cherry so pretty...... Tik and Cherry look so good together