Kaew Tah Pee

kermint

sarNie Adult
i do agree that they have a good chemistry and they do dress So-Hi-So in this lakorn. Tik's house in this lakorn is very very BIG and nice. i going to watch episode 3 rite away!

PRETTY and HANDSOME!

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the clips, YoUa.

It is such a great lakorn with great cast.

Hope someone will write the summary to share. Thanks.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I guess when it comes to drama , Tik have chemistry with his n'ek, but the comedy is not that good. But I still watch all of his lakorns no matter if he has chemistry or not..

natty

Chubs
hahah i cant stand to watch his comedy but then again i sorta like his lakorn with jieb.. didnt like the one with aum.. that was just too crazy lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh i hate tik in comedy roles..maybe its the storyline that wasnt good too..anyway..yeh great lakorn with great cast!..i like all the cast..most of them are my fav daras..thanx for the clips youa

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
First of all... Youa thank you sooooo much for uploading this lakorn so quickly...I've been checking every hour to see the uploads!!!!!!!!!!! (no kidding!)

This drama is way better than what I was hoping for! I love the chemistry!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i loooooooooooove the chemistry~ man oh man, im loving this lakorn! its greeeeeeeeeat! and the location, is sooo beautiful!~

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Summary Episode 2

Both Tik and Cherry arrived at the police station to sign their marriage license. Cherry, looking nervous and unsure, held on to the pen and decided to sign the paper. Tik told her that he hopes she doesn’t change her mind. Cherry said that she already made up her mind to him help, so she will not change her mind. Tik hearing what Cherry had to said looked relieve. Cherry then positioned Tik’s hand so that he can sign the paper on he correct field. The officer wished them both well and handed the paperwork.

Meanwhile at Tik’s house, the man (he works for Tik) and his family were waiting for Tik arrival. The lady wants her daughter, Nit, to get with Tik. They kept on questioning the servants who Tik is bring home since they found out that he ordered the servant to prepare Cherry’s room. On the ride home, Cherry asked Tik which one of his relatives’ house they will be staying. Tik, looking nervous, made up a lie and told Cherry that it’s one on his far blooded relatives’ home. This part is funny! Tik told her that they are very nice and that she has nothing to worry about. :lol:

When they approached the house, Cherry was shock to see the size of the house. She immediately asked Tik was that his relative’s house and looked uncomfortable about the whole situation. When they got to the front porch, Tik opened the van door and Cherry immediately closed it back. She was very confused to what was about to happen and started to panic. She demanded for Tik to explain. Tik assured her that she will know in just a minute. Cherry was so cute in this scene. She was very scared of the situation.

All the servants and the man and his family came rushing out to greet Tik, calling him “Kon Nok”. Cherry was confused as to why they would call him that. Tik got out of the van and greeted everyone and said that it’s good that everyone is around because he has an important person that he wants to introduce to everyone. In the meantime, Cherry was sitting in the van, looking out, and was confused. Tik called for Cherry’s name, Lada, a couple of time, and Cherry got out of the van looking nervous. Tik told everyone that Cherry will be the lady of the house. Cherry was shocked and was in disbelief. Tik hugged on to Cherry’s shoulder firmly while introducing. Nit and her mother were shocked to hear the news. All the servants seem to be happy with the announcement.

Back in the house, Cherry demanded for Tik to reveal his true identity. Tik explained his family background and told her that he’s the owner of the house and that the truth is he’s not poor. Cherry got mad and started to fuss at him saying does he think she’s dumb, that’s why he tricked her and etc. Tik said that he never tricked her but she’s the person who thought he was poor and he didn’t want to embarrass her that’s why he kept on letting her think that way. Cherry begin fussing and Tik being sarcastic said that he didn’t think that a patience person like her, having a sweet voice, could be mad to that extreme.

Tik explained to Cherry that he doesn’t have enough time and that he has to go to France to have surgery and he was scared he might not see her again, that’s the reason why he didn’t tell her the truth. Cherry calmed down and asked why did he have to tricked her to get the marriage license. Tik said he wanted to test Cherry to see if she was willing to be with a poor, blind man. He told Cherry that he never thought that she was dumb and that she’s the nicest person he ever met, and for that reason, he did not want to let her go. So sweet! :wub:

With a sweet voice, he said that he understands why she’s mad but he doesn’t want her to be mad for too long because in a couple of days they will have to travel to France, and he doesn’t want her to travel being unhappy. Cherry calmed down and seem to not be mad anymore. Meanwhile, the lady and her daughter, Nit, are in disbelief and demanding answers from her husband. The lady does not believe that Cherry is a good person and that she has a motive for being with Tik. Nit went into her room, pissed off, talked to herself, threaten Cherry. Aom got a call from Nit, Nit wanted to meet up with Aom to discuss about Tik.

That night, Cherry walked around the house, and the servants treated her very well, obeying to anything she wants. Cherry returned to the room and heard a knock; it was Tik at the door. Tik came in the room and said that he can tell by Cherry’s voice that she’s still mad at him. He asked what can he do in order for them to be like before. Cherry said that he has to tell everyone that he tricked her to get the marriage license and that she does not want to be the lady of the house. He asked her why, and Cherry said that she feel that she’s not good enough for people to praise her like that. Tik said she’s looking down at herself and not giving herself enough credit. He said that if she doesn’t believe in herself for her to believe in him because he did not choose the wrong person. Tik told her to not think too much and to get some rest because in the days coming she’ll have a lot of responsible, in the term of being his wife. Too sweet! Okay, I promise, this part he doesn’t seem blind. lol

Nit told Aom that Tik has gotten married, and that they secretly gotten their marriage license. Nit is trying to gas up Aom to start problems. Aom told Nit that even though her and Tik are no longer together, they are still good friends. Aom asked Nit where did Cherry come from and Nit told her that no one knows and that Tik only knew her for a while too and that she’s scared Tik might get used. Aom said that when she has time she’ll go visit Tik so that she can witness how Cherry looks like.

Tik ordered the man, Nit’s father, to take care of Cherry. They prepared a lot of expensive beautiful outfits for Cherry to wear. Cherry looked stunning coming down the stairs. Tik asked the man was Cherry beautiful and the man assured him of her beauty. Tik asked Cherry how does she feel in the outfit and asked her to confirm her thoughts with him so that he knows for sure she’s comfortable. Cherry thanked him shyly. Cherry closed the door and asked Tik why does he need for her to go to France with him when he has so many servants. Tik said that he doesn’t need the servants and that he needs her. So sweet! Cherry seemed please with answers. Tik walked out of the room smiling. :wub:

Aom is already married and the guy she got married with is an ass. He’s sleeping around with other women, even in their own home. Aom married him because of money and now he does not have a job and Aom wants to divorce him. The guy told her that everyone know already knows how she is and that no one wants her. Aom slapped him and he slapped her back and told her that he’s not going to divorce her and that she’ll have to be with him until death. During that time, Nit called Aom and told her about the expensive clothing that Tik has gotten Cherry and etc. Nit is putting words into Aom’s head so she can start drama.

Cherry helped the servants set the table and they were very pleased with her. Cherry asked the servant to help teach her what she needs to know in order for her to take care of Tik when they go to France. The servant explaining all the necessary details she needs to know. Cherry helped cooked dessert for Tik and told the servant to not let Tik know she’s was the person who made it. At the table, Tik complained that the dessert was not good and too sweet, Cherry feelings were hurt and said then he doesn’t have to eat it then. Tik already knew that Cherry made the dessert but was just playing around with her. So cute! Tik asked Cherry to fed him and Cherry agreed. So sweet!

Cherry was cleaning Tik's bathroom and Tik walked in with a robe without knowing that Cherry was inside. Cherry screamed and Tik quickly turned the other way. Cherry wanted to leave but Tik blocked her nearly hugging on to her. Cherry was so scared. lol Tik asked her to take it off, and Cherry was like are you crazy. She thought Tik asked her to take off his robe. Tik knew what he was doing. lol He was like what are you thinking, I'm asking you to take off my watch. LOL

The summary is getting long here. So long story short, Aom came to Tik's house and saw Cherry and explained to Cherry that her and Tik used to go out and she's the reason why his eyes are blind because she broke up with him and he got mad that's why they got into the car accident. Tik entered the room and Cherry walked off looking disappointed. Tik told Aom to get out of his life and not to return to his home again. He also told the servant to show Aom out the door. lol Tik knew that Cherry was feeling down so he met her in his office and asked her to open the box and pulled out a ring. He asked for her hand and Cherry hesitated but he took her hand anyway. He placed a big diamond ring on her finger and assured her that from now on everyone will know that's she his wife by law, no matter who was in his life in the past, Cherry will be the only woman in his life from now on forward. :wub:

It turned out that Nit's mother and the asshole's wife, Pleur, know each other. Nit's mother told Pleur about Tik marrying Cherry and both came to the conclusion that Cherry's the same girl the asshole was messing around with and Pleur wanted to see Cherry's face for herself. On the day Tik, Cherry, and Nit's little brother got to the airport, Pleur was supposed to come, but ended up not seeing Cherry because she was too late. Tik and Cherry landed in France and will stay with Ace. Tik made Cherry stay in the same room with him using excuses that if other people see them not staying in the same room they might think something of it. Cherry was not falling for that and said that she'll sleep on the floor then.

The End!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx alot for the summary of epi 2 kayla!..wow so many people helping out with this lakorn..lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Awwww...Thanks Sarn...... :lol:

I never even knew what reputation was used for. That's pretty cool! Thanks BUD! *JOOB JOOB*

Episode 2 had so many cute scenes. I have to agree with Tinah. Tik and Cherry have great chemistry. Even though Tik doesn't pull the blind role fully, the lakorn storyline is very entertaining. I love how Tik treats Cherry! He gives her the upmost respect with a little bit of naughtiness. So cute and sexy! This is the first time that I've witness a blind man with games. :lol:

PS: I hope they boom boom. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Episode 2 had so many cute scenes. I have to agree with Tinah. Tik and Cherry have great chemistry. Even though Tik doesn't pull the blind role fully, the lakorn storyline is very entertaining. I love how Tik treats Cherry! He gives her the upmost respect with a little bit of naughtiness. So cute and sexy! This is the first time that I've witness a blind man with games.
lol..true..tik got game even for a blind man..hes so naughty and flirtacious..which spices up the lakorn!..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL :lol:

I agree Tinah! He's too flirtacious to be a blind man. But damn! Can you blind him? He's flirty by nature. My favorite scene of epi 2 was the bathroom scene. Damn blind man trying to get some nookie, tallking about can you help me take it off? LOL I would be like Cherry, take what off? LOL

But unlike Cherry, I would take the robe off instead. :lol: