Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the sc youa..everyone dress so hi-so in here.. :D sucks for cherry cuz aom is back..now she got two n'rais on her..well including jaja is 3..shes the sneaky type..but yeh tik is so dang handsome. he got a charming smiles

Edit: wah..you posted epi 2??..ahh gotta go dl..thanx youa!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan

Last one...they both looks so good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i finally finish epi 2..it was so good..i didnt even have to fastforward it..*sigh* i have to admit that cherry and tik has chemistry..even though tik is blind but i can feel and see that he has fallen for cherry already..but aom and tik will be forever in my heart..lol..by the way..i love the ending song..

natty

Chubs
the bath room scene :lol: :lol: ....why would a blind person wear a watch :lol:

:lol: sarn.. but remember he wasnt blind from birth so maybe when he could still see he was so used to wearing it that it became like a second skin to him so to speak.. like i wear a watch too and i never look at it.. i always end up asking people for the time or getting out my cell :lol:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i finally finish epi 2..it was so good..i didnt even have to fastforward it..*sigh* i have to admit that cherry and tik has chemistry..even though tik is blind but i can feel and see that he has fallen for cherry already..but aom and tik will be forever in my heart..lol..by the way..i love the ending song..
im such a dork, i posted in the wrong section...haha but anyway, i sooo agree! they have great chemistry...i honestly cannot imagine any other actors playing their role! epi 2 was great! aahhh cant wait for more!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
YoUa, thank you for sharing the scsss...

The main characters looks so nice in this lakorn ; one obvious one is Tik, Tik, Tik!

Cherry also look pretty ; I like her better in this than the one she starred with Andrew<<<lots of FFWD moments there. :wacko:

the bath room scene :lol: :lol: ....why would a blind person wear a watch :lol:
LOLOL!!! Sarn, I thought you would only pay close attention to "R" scenes... :lol:

lol..tik is blind but still tries to take advantage of cherry
Buahaha! I guess blindness doesnt change a man's instinct.

A man is still a man, no what matter what he has become...

Tik is the best look'n blind man I've ever seen :wub:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn so far! tik and cherry have great chemistry...at first i didnt think they ld work out, but after seeing the first episode, i m hooked. can't wait to go home and dl the second one. thanks! can someone post a summary of the second episode..please!

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I guess the man wears a watch for aesthetic purposes lol.

Anyway, mang I loveeeee this lakorn. It's sooo cute and I love the chemistry between Tik and Cherry. They're so adorable *squeals*

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres so many sweet scenes between tik/cherry..too bad aom is gonna fly to france and ruin their moment..thanx for sharing youa..this is so anticipating! thanx for the sc of epi 3 youa!

i love this lakorn so far! tik and cherry have great chemistry...at first i didnt think they ld work out, but after seeing the first episode, i m hooked. can't wait to go home and dl the second one. thanks! can someone post a summary of the second episode..please!
yeh at first i didnt think they were gonna have chemistry..but i was wrong..