Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Attention: Character Name Change
Asshole = Thap
:lol:

Episode 7

Tik, Ace and Amat were on their way to visit the doctor when Ace stopped and asked Tik what was going on between him and Cherry. Tik snapped back and said why do you keep on asking me the same question. Ace said the reason why he's asking is because he's worry about Tik's well being and the doctor said for Tik not to be upset or stressful or else he might not be able to see again.

Ace asked is Pleaur and Thap the reason why Tik is upset. Tik said at this point he will not be able to explain to Ace because he's not sure himself about the situation.Tik with a firm voice told Ace that he would like to walk around by himself and for Ace and Amat to go home first and he'll follow them. Ace said how are you going to find your way home, Tik with a fraustrated voice said not to worry about him.

Nit and Pleaur noticed Tik standing alone and got excited and immediately approached Tik. Pleaur started to explain to Tik about the true person Cherry is, stating that from the outside she seems good but on the inside it's totally different. She said that Cherry is her husband second wife and said that she's worried about Tik that she doesn't want Cherry to use him.

Tik told Pleaur that he knows who's good and who's not and he can make judgement for himself. Pleaur said that Cherry will never forget her husband because she's still in love with him. I have to say Pleaur is one crazy lady. She cracks me up with her facial expression when she speaks, just so darn evil and dramatic. LOL :lol:

Back at home, Cherry was waiting for Tik to return. Ace told Cherry that the doctor said for Tik not to stress and for Cherry to take good care of him because it seems that Tik has a lot on his mind. Tik with a sad face was outside in the garden, walking around, thinking about what Pleaur said to him.

In the mean time, Aom is still stuck with her husband and is getting really bored and fraustrated with his attitute. Her husband got a call from a friend and the friend asked him to go gamble. Aom took advantage of opportunity and offered money to her husband so that he can go gamble and that will be her chance to get away from him. Her husband was suprised by her sudden kindness.

That night Tik did not have an appetite and didn't eat dinner. Cherry was worried and went to check on him in the room, Tik with this sleeping shirt unbotton immediately got up from the sofa. Cherry asked him does he not want to eat. Tik said that he's not hungry and Cherry started to help him button his shirt. Tik looked at her and asked her, "Last night did your ex-boyfriend come and see you".

Cherry looking upset said yes and Tik asked why did she have to hide from him. Cherry said she didn't want to upset him that's why she didn't mention it. Cherry said that she knows even though she told Tik that he still wouldn't believe her. She said that if we don't trust each other no matter what is being said, it just sounds like excuses, but if we trust each other, we don't have to explain every situation.

Ace meet up with Nit and she explained to Ace that Cherry used to be Thap's second wife and that she's not a good person that everyone thinks and etc. Ace later on went to talk to Tik and asked Tik does he believe the story. Tik said that Thap is the reason why Cherry wanted to kill herself when they first met.

Tik said that before he didn't believe the story but now it's hard to believe since he saw Cherry upset the other night when she ran into Thap again and that night he saw Thap and Cherry together. Ace told Tik that he should trust Cherry before the story gets bigger. Tik said that Cherry is the one who makes it hard for him to trust.

Tik got a phone call from the Thai lady and she invited him and Cherry to another party. He found Cherry in the kitchen washing dishes and with a rude tone of voice he said you haven't got ready yet. Cherry was like get ready for what. He said to go to the party. Cherry said who says I'm going. Tik with a smart mouth said that he can go with her to be her excuses to meet up with Thap. Cherry angrily said that if she wants to go she can go by herself without him so that he doesn't have to feel that way.

He kept on saying that Cherry and Thap might want to relieve old memories and etc. With an angry voice, Cherry said if he wants her to go, she will go! Cherry left the house leaving Tik by himself to think about what she would be doing with Thap at the party. Tik was concerned and wanted to change his mind and follow her but didn't. He was walking around the house back and forth, looking stressful.

It turns out Cherry didn't attend the party. Instead, she met with Ace at a hotel lobby to talk about the problems between her and Tik. Ace told her that he already knows the story from Nit. Cherry was suprised that everyone knows about her story and said that she does not care what other people think because she knows the truth is not like that. Ace said if that was the case, then she will not be talking about her problems to him, meaning she does care of what Tik thinks about her.

As Cherry was expressing her feelings and problems to Ace. Aom has just settled in a room in the same hotel and saw Cherry talking to some guy at the lobby. She didn't see Ace's face since she only saw him from the back. Back at the party, Thap told Pleaur that he's sick of the party and left, leaving Pleaur behind since she wanted to wait to see if Cherry and Tik will show up.

Tik heard a door bell and thought it was Cherry and to his suprised it was Aom at the door. Aom started to flirt with him like always saying that she hasn't seen him in a while and etc. She told Tik that she saw Cherry at a hotel talking to some guy. Tik said that Cherry went to the party, not anywhere else. Aom said that if he doesn't believe her she'll call the Thai lady's house.

She dailed the phone and Tik took the phone and talked to the lady himself. The Thai lady said that Cherry never showed up and Tik asked about Pleaur and Thap. The lady explained that Thap left long ago but Pleaur is still at the party. With Tik hearing that, he thinks that Thap left the party early to meet up with Cherry at the hotel. Urgh! Aom is such a trouble maker.

Cherry returned home wanting to make up with Tik but only to see him looking angrily waiting for her. Tik asked her how was the party. Cherry said that it was okay. Tik got pissed and said does she thinks he's blind and dumb and told her that he knows she didn't attend the party and that Aom saw her at the hotel lobby with Thap. Cherry started to cry and was pissed that Tik believes Aom's words over hers.

She got pissed and with a strong voice she said, "Yes! I did go with him and we did talk to each and was so happy, are you happy now!" Tik snapped back and said that next time she should go to talk to Thap in the hotel room so that no one will see them and go tell his wife, Pleaur. Cherry went into the room and cried and Tik was downstairs feeling miserable also. That night Cherry slept in the living room. Both her and Tik were not able to sleep, they kept on tossing and turning, thinking about what happened.

Okay, my summary is getting long here. Long story short, Aom showed up the next day and started to boss Cherry around, telling her to cook breakfast and etc. Tik wanted to make Cherry jealous by showing interested in Aom, talking all nice and sweet towards her. This part is funny to me because Tik was really testing Cherry's patience. Cherry got pissed off and when she returned to the bedroom to make the bed, she starts beating on the pillows, taking her anger out. LOL

Tik walked in and saw her reaction and smiled to himself, trying to hold back his laughter. LOL He told Cherry that he wants her to go shopping with him and Aom. Cherry asked him the reason why he's acting like that is because he's trying to win her. Tik said it's up to whatever she thinks. Cherry was so frustrated by his remarks. LOL Tik was trying to hold back his smile. LOL She went shopping with them, and Aom of course was being bossy, making Cherry do everything. :arrg:

The End!

natty

Chubs
hey kayla.. you should give tik a new nickname for epi 7 too.. i call him the dumba** but you can call him jerk or simple minded ect ect..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hey kayla.. you should give tik a new nickname for epi 7 too.. i call him the dumba** but you can call him jerk or simple minded ect ect..

Wahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

What about Peanut Brain, Natty? Will that work? :lol: :lol:

natty

Chubs
OH that's too good for him atm.. today's epi which i woke up at 7AM! to watch live.. i just soo wanted to throw him off the balcony then run a semi truck over him then dump him into the sewer.. for a guy who supposely no longer blind sure is more blinded then before..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OH that's too good for him atm.. today's epi which i woke up at 7AM! to watch live.. i just soo wanted to throw him off the balcony then run a semi truck over him then dump him into the sewer.. for a guy who supposely no longer blind sure is more blinded then before..

Wahahahahahahaha.... :lol:

I know right! Like WTF! Even Ray Charles could've sense that Cherry is not at fault. :spin:

Like I said, he needs to quit taking his anger out on Cherry and find out the truth before lashing out all the darn time. I mean durrrr....Don't he recalls all the other times when Aom was trying to start shiet, only to come find out that Cherry was innocent.

It's just like a man! They only use 3/4 of their brain! :arrg:

The lakorn is still entertaining though. Well next week epi doesn't look so bad. It showed Tik trying to make up with Cherry, trying to hug her from the back. :wub:

Thanks so much for the great summary Kayla!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome Ja!

I'm liking Cherry more and more right now. She's definitely growing on me, natural beauty she is. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
if i was cherry i would play more hard to get..just to make him feel guilty..

next epi is gonna be really interesting..ace finds out that tik isnt blind

next for the summay kayla.. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
you guys are gold diggers..lol..but if it was me..ill stay with him til he dies..then the whole fortune will go to me :D thanx for the sc Kayla!..thats very kind of you to write the summary for us and do the Sc..

Edit: i dont like cherry's wardrobe in this lakorn..they dressed her like an old lady..and some of the dresses makes her look pregnant..

natty

Chubs
i'm aum's fan so money is important.. lol i dont have enough of it... right kayla, chewy? hehehe..

lol see the difference between you and me tinah is that you have patience.. i dont.. unless it's in his very near future to accidently step off the balcony, then i'll stay..

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..I'm actually impatient but if tik was my hubby then i can wait a life time.. :lol: even if its for the money..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If you're talking about an ending preview, yes, there was one. B)
Umm....Can you tell me how the preview was like?

I won't be able to see this until tomorrow and it seems so wonderful,especially episode 6 :wub: !

Screencaps Epi 7

Nat, since he's blind, I will clean out his bank account too. :yahoo:
Gosh.....Tik's eyes are so immobilizing.He is such a cutie!

I am so jealous of Cherry!!

If I was Cherry,i would've said "Lah Kon" too,natty.lol.That would totally break Tik's heart.Swiping all of his fortunes would be great too.lol.

arissa

sarNie Elites
Nu is such a "HOO BAO"...But cant blame the dude..because he doesnt know the whole story...But again..he should trust his wife...Dang I soooo not like Aom...and the other mean woman...sheeesh.they are toooo evil...They all gonna gang up on cherry the next part.....gosh...more misunderstandings....that is sooooo not nice....

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Does anyone know the name of the song when cherry is crying and she goes to the bathroom in esp. 6 after they were arguing about whether she still had feelings for her ex???
the song featured during the bathroom scene where she cries is an extended version of the ending theme. sing is pat and the song title is muer rai. it's not out on any albums yet but an ost will be released of this lakorn :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
i'm aum's fan so money is important.. lol i dont have enough of it... right kayla, chewy? hehehe..

lol see the difference between you and me tinah is that you have patience.. i dont.. unless it's in his very near future to accidently step off the balcony, then i'll stay..

:lol: Natty's time is $$ so if you can't give what she wants......she's gone!!!! HAHAH :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
<Now I'm not saying she's a good digga, but she ain't messing with no broke nig**> :lol:

You have to give to get something in return. I would kiss a little there...kiss a little here...and when he's fast a sleep, I'm off with the jewerly and money. :yahoo:

Chewy, you're such a perv.....just look at your banners! :drool: