Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yes! amen to dat! :D if he does crawl back to her, she better not accept him bacl -_- he doesn't deserve it anymore, she's given him so many chances! i doubt they'll end up together in the end, but poor jieb, i still feel so bad for her =/ but its ending dis monday is it? 0_o
it's ending on Tues.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
it's ending on Tues.

That scene, where Nam, Win and Gaan, it wasn't a beach scene, it was infront of Win's house when Gaan took Nam to see Win, remember where the scene, Gaan show the pic of the knife that Kill the Servant, P'Pin.....So we r still hoping for a beach wedding white garden romantic scene of Nam and Win....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Aerin, better actress than Vill? by Sanook forum, credit to Lyn's blog

I’m a little surprise by this, actress Aerin Siripon is getting more recognition for her nang’rai role in “Gaew Lom Phet” than Vill Wannaros, the nang’ek of the lakorn.

Vill doesn’t think too much of it and wants to focus on doing her best.

” Regarding this issue, I don’t think much of it. Aerin has entered the entertainment business much earlier than me and knows more people. We are friends and friends should support each other. Aerin is a very sweet girl, really! Every character is significant, equivalent to each other. Regarding this issue, it relates to the talents of each person more so than how well you want to play it. As for Aerin, she plays it well, she has a lot of talent. Her character has more depth and requires more acting.As for my character she does not get a lot of scene time compared to Aerin’s but Aerin plays her character successfully and I don’t find it strange that people love her performance, even I enjoy it. “ Vill told reporters.

Reporter:“But aren’t the network elders trying to promote you?”

“You should call it giving an opportunity more so than to promote. My friends in my same level are given opportunities just like me. Khun Boy Takolkait Weerawan wants us to try and play different characters to find out who is more suitable for a specific character. As for myself, I know I don’t fit the well-mannered character. When I watch it, I don’t recognize myself, I don’t know why. However, the elders have asked me to play this well-mannered role because they want me to practice and see how far I can go with it.” Vill explained.

Though I like Vill more so than Aerin, I would have to agree that Aerin’s character has more depth than Vill’s. Vill’s Namphet character is somewhat bland. At the being she was feisty and argumentative, now she only exist to hold hands with Win, played by Yuk Songpaisan. That’s nice and all but I wish her character was more developed.

I would also have to agree with this comment at the Sanook forum regarding this news.

“She is very cute (referring to Vill), I don’t think that is the case, I think she is better. Nang’rai speaks weirdly, it’s not clear. When she is angry, it’s not pretty.”

—Aerin does speak oddly. Her Thai sounds weird, though she is speaking perfect Thai.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
yes! amen to dat! :D if he does crawl back to her, she better not accept him bacl -_- he doesn't deserve it anymore, she's given him so many chances! i doubt they'll end up together in the end, but poor jieb, i still feel so bad for her =/ but its ending dis monday is it? 0_o
Actually i WANT him to go crawling back to her haha.
The fact that he's still willing to marry Gaew means that
he's still an idiot and i want to see that idiot finally wake
up and realize that Jieb is the one who truly loves him -_-

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
oh man. ending tuesday!? seems so FASSTTT! but i can't wait til MONDAY ERRRGG! THIS IS GONNA KILLLL! but im happy this is ending before my spring semester starts. WHOO! or else, i wouldn't be able to focus HAHAHA :D simply can't can't can't can NOT waittt! I SO GONNNA MISSS SON & WIEW ON SCREEEEENNNNN AHHHHHHHHH!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think the crew of Exact can't please every fans member, they can't have Vill the innocent N'ek playing the eye scratching balls out of everyone while having the bitchy N'rai of Aerin playing the sweet innocent and holding hands with the P'ek Son.....So I think the N'ek role of sweet and innocent suited to Vill and as for the scratching balls out of everyone lets leave it the Villian of Aerin....Some fans love to see the sweet scenes between Prenang of Son & Vill holding hands....We can't always have the drama in life without the sweet and loving added to make it enjoyable to watch....Life would be full of hatred and violent if we only see the N'rai and P'rai in the lakorn so there another side of life in lakorn, like sweet and loving to go along with it....I don't why people r comparing the role of 2 characters of Vill and Aerin to see which 1 is better, they r totally oppositte to each other....they both portrary their characters differently.....

MizViz

sarNie Adult
wow i cant believe that it is going to end!!! i need to catch up then...im only on like ep 23 or 25...i need to catch up..
but then i dont think i can...because i have finals next week...i gotta do good on my final or i am going down

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think vill and aerin are both great actress in their own way, i don't think you can compare the two together....but i say GREAT JOB to both of them ^^

max

sarNie Elites
I have been so busy I cannot even go through to read the last few posts. Anyways, I have a feeling that the ending will not be that good because there are only 2 episodes left, and there are still a lot to happen within then, and the episodes are so short!

I really hope that I will not be disappointed in this ending!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
me too i tink the are both great actress...but juz opposites
in the beginning Aerin was kinda stiff...but then now she's excellent
in the beginning Vill was impressive...now her character is very boring...

i dunno but about her interview i felt some jealousy in there..although Vill claims
she doesn't tink much about it...but her comments "aerin was in the industry before me" ,
"aerin knows more ppl than me" and "her character has more depths than my characte"
almost sounds like excuses to why Aerin has gotten more attention...fact or not..i didn't
tink tose comments were necessary from Vill

honesty watching their appearance on Mos' talkshow..Aerin seem to be a more approachable/
friendier person than Vill

another info. Aerin is nominated as Best Newcomer for the Females for Top Awards but Vill didn't make the list
dun worrie our pra'ek Son did...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
me too i tink the are both great actress...but juz opposites
in the beginning Aerin was kinda stiff...but then now she's excellent
in the beginning Vill was impressive...now her character is very boring...

i dunno but about her interview i felt some jealousy in there..although Vill claims
she doesn't tink much about it...but her comments "aerin was in the industry before me" ,
"aerin knows more ppl than me" and "her character has more depths than my characte"
almost sounds like excuses to why Aerin has gotten more attention...fact or not..i didn't
tink tose comments were necessary from Vill

honesty watching their appearance on Mos' talkshow..Aerin seem to be a more approachable/
friendier person than Vill

another info. Aerin is nominated as Best Newcomer for the Females for Top Awards but Vill didn't make the list

I have to defend Vill, I don't think, she sound jealous, she even compliement Aerin on her role too,,,too bad that Vill didn't make the best Newcomer for Females for Top Awards with Son too, it be perfect liking they both rising new star together....
dun worrie our pra'ek Son did...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
well, the drama the n'rai outshines the n'ek even if the n'ek acts good cuz it's more based on the n'rai even in the old version.n'rai character is hard to play and it's in depth

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think The Top females new rising star is all about N'rai, because no N'ek is recognise at all....but i am sad that Vill is not recognise in her role because the judges r so biase against N'ek role this year.....

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
“She is very cute (referring to Vill), I don’t think that is the case, I think she is better. Nang’rai speaks weirdly, it’s not clear. When she is angry, it’s not pretty.”

—Aerin does speak oddly. Her Thai sounds weird, though she is speaking perfect Thai.
I actually think both of the actresses speak kind of oddly, but it is more difficult to understand Vill, especially when she is talking during her crying scenes.

I liked Namphet's character more in the beginning, but now I find myself enjoy watching more and more of Kaew's character. I don't really blame her character so much as I blame her biological mother Pikul for putting the girls in such terrible positions. Kaew's character isn't pure evil or anything, her character and the actions she take is more or less built around the circumstances that develop around her.
Sometimes I even pity her character. And I find it strange that her crying scenes when she is pleading for help, even though she isn't totally sincere, are pretty convincing. Overall, Aerin is good, she deserves the recognition.

neena

sarNie Adult
yes, i agree, in the beginning is was better, nam's character but as the story progresses, there really isn't a story to hers after she falls in love with win, there really isn't more then...oh they are in love...the rest is finding out the truth about the birth and thats all. i understand why they focus so much on aerin because she causes all the bad omen, and that is more exciting.

all in all, both vill and aerin are very talented. i think vill is excellent at crying for a first timer. her emotions and face expression is perfect. aerin is so cool off screen but she can really play n'rai real good! i like her as a villain, i can't imagine her as a n'ek.

max

sarNie Elites
I have been so busy lately. I have not really been keeping up with the lakorn besides previewing the it on Lyn's Blog everyday. I am so sad that it is coming to an end.

As for Wiew, I think that her acting does not stand out as much because of her role. I agree that her role seems to have slowly faded as the lakorn aired. At the same time, Aerin may stand out more because of her role. She is the nang rai and everything in here is about HER trying hide everything and destroy everything. In a way, she acts as the main actress, but like the bad one. I think that they both did well for their first time, though. : )

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what do u mean can't wait till it ends...i dunt even want it to end, though i prefer not to drag..i love this lakorn..can't wait for this couple to have a new lakorn out...