Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this lakorn keeps getting better and better! AH!! i'm like a drug addict!! but the writers/producers keep cutting it off at the most exciting parts! i just want to yell!! hahaha!

but seriously, i don't know if i can sleep tonight since i want eps 21 so bad...like, as soon as it is uploaded!! should i sleep...should i not?? hmmm what to do?? last night, i stayed up until 4 am waiting, just in case someone would upload it early or something, but i dozed off at some point and didn't even realize it. lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn keeps getting better and better! AH!! i'm like a drug addict!! but the writers/producers keep cutting it off at the most exciting parts! i just want to yell!! hahaha!

but seriously, i don't know if i can sleep tonight since i want eps 21 so bad...like, as soon as it is uploaded!! should i sleep...should i not?? hmmm what to do?? last night, i stayed up until 4 am waiting, just in case someone would upload it early or something, but i dozed off at some point and didn't even realize it. lol
i know it keeps getting better and better.. Yeah they always end it on the good part... Well we'll have to wait until tmr to watch the next epi.. It's going to get intense until the end...I can't wait. I wish I could stay up all night and wait, but tmr I won't be home, so I cant. I won't be able to catch epi. 21 until like 8pm.. which will sucks for me. I will be think of Kaew Lom Pet all day long..hehe.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, i know, it's about time the dad stepped up. he's actually starting to make something out of himself for namphet. and despite the fact that he was gonna use rape as a factor, in my opinion, that biotch, kaewkaow deserves worse! hahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
lol, the part when nop got electrocuted was...funny. lol. its not suppose to be but it was. lol. but dang, i have to admit, new the guy who plays nop...when he's angry and yelling wow, he's hot! :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
maybe its just me but good god new is so hot!!! his smile is killer i have to admit, he looks hotter then son when he smiles!!