Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
does anyone know what son and vill have for next year i know their ones with mos and peung but after that what's next for them???

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
yeah just got back about 10:20 ish and it was pretty fun my throws us the most outrageous parties...there's always tons of food today we had hotdogs, hamburgers, ribs, beef, pork, chips, chocolate, and sweet candies...and we always leave with lost hope every year she gives away her money and we play/guess to get it now i'm ready to spam
Back already? Sounds like a quick party. That food sounds yummy! I could go for a burger right about now. Your food list also reminds me I've also craving Hershey's Kisses chocolate candy for the last couple hours now-- that is so weird to me. :)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
does anyone know what son and vill have for next year i know their ones with mos and peung but after that what's next for them???
I was so behind on Son's new lakorns. Saw a poster a while back, but I gotta multi-task now and read the thread on his lakorn with Peung too. Whooo... love him on the poster cover.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmm... I think Vill's new lakorn with Mos looks a tad more interesting that Son's at this point in time with the their teasers. But I should see how the actual stories to play out before I make my final decision though.

Watching the teasers for their new lakorns got me all riled up now. I still can't imagine them with other people... wish it could be the two of them in another lakorn together again... I'm still too in love with the idea of only Vill & Son being together for now. :wub:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
i really wish that Exact will extend Kaew Lom Pet.. I want one whole epi. of just Win and Nam scene.. I want to see them together on the beach, playing in the water, jet skiing again, kissing, hugging together... A whole epi. of just Win and Nam. That will be the best thing ever..hehe.. lol.. i told you guys that my mind is going crazzy.

This is what i want to see for this kaew Lorm Petch and hopefully their next lakorn coming up....Sweet kissing scene of them....

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hmm... I think Vill's new lakorn with Mos looks a tad more interesting that Son's at this point in time with the their teasers. But I should see how the actual stories to play out before I make my final decision though.

Watching the teasers for their new lakorns got me all riled up now. I still can't imagine them with other people... wish it could be the two of them in another lakorn together again... I'm still too in love with the idea of only Vill & Son being together for now. :wub:

The same with me, I can't imagine Son & Vill with anyone eles except them 2, but i know it's life and work so they have to pair up with other people too. just them always together but for me, it's fine, I love watching them pair up all the time....they make such a sweet couple...This is the only that i love and spamming right now, I got KLP fever and Son & Vill fever....I would love more scenes of Son & Vill along side the beach wearing white or with a mountain backdrop or flowers field riding bike, would be so romantic...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
This is what i want to see for this kaew Lorm Petch and hopefully their next lakorn coming up....Sweet kissing scene of them....

are they sure it's just camera angle b/c that "kiss" looks real i wouldn't call it kiss but lip to lip a real kiss to me means movement i wonder how many takes for that scene

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
are they sure it's just camera angle b/c that "kiss" looks real i wouldn't call it kiss but lip to lip a real kiss to me means movement i wonder how many takes for that scene
It's sure does look like a real kiss but that what they say, camera angle, but i guess now aday sometimes it can be real, Like Mos said in 3 Num 3 Mum show, when the whole cast of KLP came that day...

Angelia

sarNie Hatchling
All of these pictures brings back the memories of all the previous episodes... such sweet moments of Son & Vill together! :wub: