Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Son looks very korean to meeh..my boyfriend hates these kinds of movies...but he's actually watching this lakorn with meeh. Though we are watching it slowly...he is actually watching it with meeh..very amazing.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son looks very korean to meeh..my boyfriend hates these kinds of movies...but he's actually watching this lakorn with meeh. Though we are watching it slowly...he is actually watching it with meeh..very amazing.

Same with my hubby, he normally doesn't watch korean movie but with 2 korean series like Autumn in My heart and Coffee Prince. we actually watch it together, and really enjoy it...and off course we love watching Kaew Lorm Petch too, Even though Son reminds me of a Korean P'ek but with his Killer smile I am hook on him now, and Vill also looks similar to song hye kyo and Buachoomp Ford, we r both hook....I love these couple..especially the boat scene. so cute and romantic

nina07

sarNie Adult
I actually think when you look at Son, his look kind of scares me. lol. I think its his eyes that stand out to make him look like the p'ek.
But he still is really good looking :wub: LOL.

max

sarNie Elites
Neena, thank you so much for sharing those pictures! They both look so good in that photo shoot! I am such a big fan of them!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^same here it's so boring without KLP i don't know what's gonna keep me out of this insane wait of 3 days like i said 4 days of vill and son are not enough

transcend89

sarNie Adult
spamming seems to be the only thing to do...i miss jakjann she used to give us spoilers but now she's gone i wonder what happen to her

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what happen to this thread i remember when i was only gone for a few hours and it jumped to 2 pages...i'm gonna spam for 100 pages if i can