Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

nina07

sarNie Adult
This is lakorn is so good! :D I just started watching today and I'm on episode 19.
View's pretty and Son's handsome :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so emotional and touching so romantic, the hug between them so cute couple....Love Son & Vill

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
loved son & wiew interaction today. omg, they're so cute
but it was soo sad. i hope they get back together & he comes
to help her in monday's episode. preview was intense.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Wow!!I really thank Namphet's
adopted father for going after Kaew Kao.
I can't wait until peemai will also
help so that Namphet wouldn't get
tortured by peemai's brother.
Thank the adopted father for
going after with his taxi and
trying to help his adopted daughter.
Love Namphet and Win's chemistry
today they did have about a long second
hug at the bridge they met at.
If only Kaew Kao didn't interupt
Namphet wouldn't get caught with Peemai's brother.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Won't be able to wait three more days until
we'll all know what's going to have in Monday's
episode 20. HOPE SOMETHING BAD WOULD REALLY
HAPPEN TO kaew kao IN THE NEXT
COUPLE EPISODES OF KAEW LOM PET.
WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN
TO PEEMAI'S BROTHER, WONDER IF
HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO
KAEW KAO WHEN HE MIGHT GET BEAT UP..

max

sarNie Elites
I loved the scene with Son and Wiew today! I just cannot wait for more. Sadly, the upcoming week is the last week of my Winter Break, so that means that I will not be able to really keep up after that. Therefore, I am hoping that the next four episodes next week will be super good!

nina07

sarNie Adult
To be honest, Son doesn't really look all that good when you really look at him in front, but
I think he looks really handsome in some angles. lol. I absolutely love it when he cries, he's so adorable! :wub:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone has spoilers for next week.. I can not wait anymore... 3 days seems like forever... Where is Jakjann? I miss her.. She's the one who usually give us spoiler... I haven't see her on for a while. I'm hoping to see her on again soon.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
someone pays close attention to details i can't believe you timed it lol good to see you spamming again we need to get this thread rolling again and we have to wait 3 more days for ep 20
lol.. i couldn't help it.. I rewatch the scene a couple of time cause it was just super sweet... yeah, I'm spamming, but no one else is.. and i'm not having fun at all.. but i it's christmas, so everyone's not here today.

neena

sarNie Adult
lol, miss anonymous...lol...you're funny spamming by yourself...let me join!

i love kaew lom pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i enjoyed today's episode a lot...that hug...today i had to work...on x-mas day?...yep on x-mas day...so i thought about son and vill the whole time!! lol, it really kills time when i think about them and gettin' home to rewatch them!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, miss anonymous...lol...you're funny spamming by yourself...let me join!

i love kaew lom pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i enjoyed today's episode a lot...that hug...today i had to work...on x-mas day?...yep on x-mas day...so i thought about son and vill the whole time!! lol, it really kills time when i think about them and gettin' home to rewatch them!
aww man that sucks that you had to work on christmas day.. but it's good of you to join me.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Aww today episode made me cry you'll, it was so sweet but Gaew Gao really annoying. I used to say I hope Gaew Gao would got beat up some time some how , I guess my wish had come true....I can't stand that chick she is one cray b....h. Any way can't wait until Monday Have a wonderful Christmas every one :D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww today episode made me cry you'll, it was so sweet but Gaew Gao really annoying. I used to say I hope Gaew Gao would got beat up some time some how , I guess my wish had come true....I can't stand that chick she is one cray b....h. Any way can't wait until Monday Have a wonderful Christmas every one :D
i know, i'm with you on that.. i really wish she get beat up too.