when she don't want them
to be together,. But when is Pikul
ever going to speak up
and tell the truth so Gaan
would get to live longer
Today's episode was a heartbreaker :(
Especially compared to their sweet confession
yesterday.
I'm starting to feel really really bad for Gaan...
He has a dying illness, the woman he loves is
really his sister, and she's actually in love with his
best friend.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was really good and sad...but im really syched for the next episode...it looks like everything is going to be revealed soon....Cant wait till ep 18

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I don't think anybody knows for sure yet.
EXACT usually stretches their lakorns out
to around 30 episodes...but there are some that
end around the 20+ something.
o ok then...thanx soooooo much...i have been asking and no one has been replying to me...so...thanx for replying

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode is so sad....when they were in the office...it's sooooo heartbreaking

ice

sarNie Hatchling
in real life...all Wiew's picture look really different from all the pics in KLP
Yea i agree...but i think its because in the lakorn
her role is that of a simple, poor, and innocent
girl so she can't be wearing make-up and nice
clothes like she does in real life.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
havent started watching this, but my aunt seems to be in love with it lol..i was watching the teaser for it with my friend from thailand, and he actually went to school and knows Aerin..lol..but she totally looks diff in pics than in the lakorn and mag. shoots..i was tlkin to her on facebook the other day haha so it was pretty cool

Iya

sarNie Adult
the last episode was truly sad. I see that Son improved alot in that last crying scene from the boat episode. It's sad that they had just express their feelings and then...poof! everything is gone. :lmao: but i can't wait for the next few eps, hopefully, the truth will reveal and Son and Wiew would no longer suffer.

Anyway, I know it might be early, but hey, in the US, it's the 24th!...

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
:lol:
MERRY CRHISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LOL...just in case I won't be on during the holidays. :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son & Vill, so much emotion and pain for them in last episode.....I don't want it to end soon because i will miss these couple, but i do want to see them happy together soon....

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I wonder what going to happen in tomorrows episode it seems really interesting because Kaew Kao is going to tell the gamble guy to go and robe Namphet and do something to her I think. could anyone tell me what Kaew Kao actually told the gamble guy?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
havent started watching this, but my aunt seems to be in love with it lol..i was watching the teaser for it with my friend from thailand, and he actually went to school and knows Aerin..lol..but she totally looks diff in pics than in the lakorn and mag. shoots..i was tlkin to her on facebook the other day haha so it was pretty cool
wow that is soooooo COOL.....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
man everyone seems so interestd in this lakorn....i've only watched it up to epi 5...i guess i better start catching up and seeing what everyone is so excited about.