Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks to all of those who have been sharing/posting pictures in here! I am so in love with Kaew Lom Pet and Son and Wiew! It is just that I have been quite in-active these past few days because I have been on a Korean drama watching marathon (Golden Bride). LOL. Anyhow, I just went through reading the comments from the last few pages of this thread. I am glad more and more people are watching this lakorn and enjoying it. I am so excited for tomorrow's episode!

myx

sArNieZ
thank u for sharing the pix. i'm obsessed w/ this lakorn like any other sarnies right now. they make such a cute couple. i can't wait for one episode after another. i just can't wait to see what ch.5 have instored for us for the rest of the lakorn.

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
Hi guys, i finally uploaded the 3 num 3mum talk show in bubble media the good quality one. Took me so long to record it. Iptv keeps on failing but i finally done it. :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
News Of Gossips:by Innnews.co.th

It was a nice opening for the newcomers from the lakorn, Kaew Lorm Petch, who has been snatching the ratings from other channels especially the new praek, Son Yuk Songpaisarn, who attended a function the other day. A lot of his fans came to see him and surrounded him, which made Son a little bit confused of his own popularity. Even though his acting is a little bit stiff, but his looks beats it all.

The feedbacks are good. There’s some compliment like I’m not that bad for my first lakorn. Some people say I’m still stiff, I need to talk more clearly. But I’m surprised that all of a sudden, I have a fan club.

This lakorn is a first to everyone but it seems like you’re the weakest

I’m not shocked about it. I’ve been watching myself. My character is somewhat a stiff person, along with that I’m sort of like that in reality, which will make me even more stiff so it’s kind of hard. I’m still new to this so I might be a little bit stiff. Right now I’m taking acting class with หม่อม Noi Pantawanope Tewakul.

Loose Confidence in yourself

A little. I did the best that I can. I just need to do a little adjustment.

With View Wannarot, the nangek from the lakorn, there's gossips coming from the set saying you guys are seeing each other off set.

We've been close friends for a long time now. It's been 5 years now. My little sister went to the same school as her and View was already a senior there. So when I went to go pick up my sister, I got the chance to meet View and talk to her. Right now, let's just say she's a special friend, I don't want to use the word boy/girlfriend yet.

We heard that you're the one that got View into the ET

I asked her to come audition with me. The director was interested in the both of us.

What do you like about View?

She's a cute girl and has a good personality. She knows her place and is a smart girl.

Does your family know you're close with View

They know. We've met already. I've met with her mom because she's close to her mom, they go places together. We're familiar with each other. We're still young though, I don't want to focus much on this yet.

There's rumors saying that you're not 100% man

I guarantee that I'm 100% man. At first I was stressed about it but not anymore because it's not the truth.

neena

sarNie Adult
NO WAY!! wat a beautiful day!!! i'm convinced, there is something going on.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
He seems to have such a pleasant personality. I like it that he can handle constructive criticism without getting offended. Regardless of what people say about his acting skill, like he said, he's new to the game and there will be plenty of more lakorns for him to improve. And it's good he's taking acting lesson.

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for translating the interview! Is all that hoping coming true? Son and Wiew! That is so great! I am so happy! I hope that they will really become boyfriend/girlfriend!

As for today's episode, it was so very good, until the end! I am so sad, now! I want Son and Wiew not Gaan and Wiew! No...!

Son's crying was good, too! It was so sad : (

transcend89

sarNie Adult
He seems to have such a pleasant personality. I like it that he can handle constructive criticism without getting offended. Regardless of what people say about his acting skill, like he said, he's new to the game and there will be plenty of more lakorns for him to improve. And it's good he's taking acting lesson.
true that he seems nice and he's taking the time to learn more and hopefully we'll see him improve with his other lakorns

neena

sarNie Adult
WHOA!! I MUST SAY TODAY WAS WAS REALLY REALLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW SON CRIED...WOW, HE LOOKED LIKE THE CUTEST LITTLE BOY...HE'S AMAZING ME WITH EACH EPISODE...TOTALLY LOVING THE SERIES...EVEN THOUGH ITS TAKING A DIFFERENT TURN I SURE LIKE IT A LOT AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE MOM TELLS ALL!!! THEN WIN AND NAMPHET CAN FINALLY BE TOGETHER!!! THE WAY HE CRIED OMG...HE'S GOOD FOR A NEWCOMER...IF HE EVER READS THIS...I'M VERY PROUD OF HIS CRYING SCENE IN EPISODE 16!! ;)

WIEW AND SON!!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love today episode, so romantic on the boat, they have so much chemistry, Yeah, they r special friend, hopefully, it will turn into something eles in real life, they just don't wanna show it off like other couple, because they r so young and have along way to go with their future. I am just so happy, they both so cute and hot, they'll make a great couple, both being down to earth and easy going people.