Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i can't believe that gaan and win got the same gift.....but it was soo sad when namphet got the old earring, but was soo happy about it...i was :(

can't wait for tomorrow's episode ^^

neena

sarNie Adult
hey...the 3 mum...whatever show should be airing soon!!! right? lol, i've been too sick but i remembered because i love them so much!! lol, whose uploading it? i wanna see when it airs.

max

sarNie Elites
I seriously hope that their kiss will not be interrrupted because all of their kisses have not been successful besides for force kiss! LOL!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
gah! if they stop at the part where they both got drugged and are on the bed naked this thursday...
imma be piss! hahahaha
because imma go on a trip on monday nxt week!!! && imma miss out on the gewds parts!!!! lol
grrrness!!! lolz..
anyways..still lovin Wiew and Son!!! xx]] lol
can't wait for tmrs episode!! so anxious!!!

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Ahhh I just watched the preview for Thursday's episode at Exact's website. It's going to be so juicy! Win and Gaan are like openly fighting for Namphet. Also for the 3N3M preview, Tang teases Son and Wiew about falling in love offscreen :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Does anyone think that Son look similar to the guy from Korean series Coffee Prince, if he smile more and abit more playful not stiff and as for View I think she looks like the girl who play in Korean series of Autumn in my Heart, the shape of her face and eyes and figure as well, pluse complexion.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ahhh I just watched the preview for Thursday's episode at Exact's website. It's going to be so juicy! Win and Gaan are like openly fighting for Namphet. Also for the 3N3M preview, Tang teases Son and Wiew about falling in love offscreen :lol:

Tq, for telling can't wait to see the show, they make a gorgeous couple on screen and off screen....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol that's funny it would be nice if someone translate that they don't have to sub all of it just the parts about yuk and vill :)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok peace out, good night, see you all tomorrow after ep14 to discuzz about it

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I got up early to stream 3N3M live today and it was pretty worth it :) I'll do full translations later when thaitv has it up. I'll just talk about some parts I still remember. If some parts right now are inaccurate I'm sorry. It's really hard to remember everything when the show is live and I can't rewind lol.

-The cast danced. The girls danced and the guys did their Pek-Off-Ice dance. It was funny and cute :)
- Son sang! His acting might not be amazing, but the guy can sing pretty well. He talks a bit about how he auditioned for a company when he was younger. I'm not sure if it was for a Korean company or not. I just heard JYP and Rain, but didn't catch the rest.
- Of course Tang teased Son and Wiew about falling in love of screen. LOL, I think he said something along the lines of you two might not feel it now, but wait 3-4 months.
- Son said that from a friend perspective Wiew is cute, but from a boy's perspective she's really pretty. Rofl, I swear I seriously think Son might have a thing for Wiew. Too bad, I get the feeling Wiew doesn't feel anything. BUT, maybe like Tang said - she'll feel it later ^__^

neena

sarNie Adult
I got up early to stream 3N3M live today and it was pretty worth it :) I'll do full translations later when thaitv has it up. I'll just talk about some parts I still remember. If some parts right now are inaccurate I'm sorry. It's really hard to remember everything when the show is live and I can't rewind lol.

-The cast danced. The girls danced and the guys did their Pek-Off-Ice dance. It was funny and cute :)
- Son sang! His acting might not be amazing, but the guy can sing pretty well. He talks a bit about how he auditioned for a company when he was younger. I'm not sure if it was for a Korean company or not. I just heard JYP and Rain, but didn't catch the rest.
- Of course Tang teased Son and Wiew about falling in love of screen. LOL, I think he said something along the lines of you two might not feel it now, but wait 3-4 months.
- Son said that from a friend perspective Wiew is cute, but from a boy's perspective she's really pretty. Rofl, I swear I seriously think Son might have a thing for Wiew. Too bad, I get the feeling Wiew doesn't feel anything. BUT, maybe like Tang said - she'll feel it later ^__^

i'm anxious to see 3N3M now!!! lol...can't wait until someone gets it!!