Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
today (monday) is going to be soooooooooooo long i don't have finals today so i'm just waiting for KLP the spoilers are so exciting and what will win say to nam lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
Okay, so quick spoilers

So Nampet is trying to avoid meeting with Chewin, and hid away from him at work. Unfortunately, he was looking for her (WE all know why :rolleyes: LOL)and found her. They ended up in a little argument and was interrupted by none other than that brat...seriously, the lakorn better ended with her getting more than she deserves for being the b*** she is. :arrg:

Namphet's supposedly father showed up at the mansion stole jewelry from the brat's room and guess what?...peeked at her showering!!! (eww!!) :wacko:

he ended up causing a disturbance and almost shot by his own daughter...fortunately, he escaped and ended up in Namphet's room.

AND finally, did that scene with Namphet and Chewin in the bed here?..... see spoilers to find out.
NO!!! Not in this episode. Hopefully tomorrow, although i doubt it. It wasn't in the preview.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Okay, so quick spoilers

So Nampet is trying to avoid meeting with Chewin, and hid away from him at work. Unfortunately, he was looking for her (WE all know why :rolleyes: LOL)and found her. They ended up in a little argument and was interrupted by none other than that brat...seriously, the lakorn better ended with her getting more than she deserves for being the b*** she is. :arrg:

Namphet's supposedly father showed up at the mansion stole jewelry from the brat's room and guess what?...peeked at her showering!!! (eww!!) :wacko:

he ended up causing a disturbance and almost shot by his own daughter...fortunately, he escaped and ended up in Namphet's room.

AND finally, did that scene with Namphet and Chewin in the bed here?..... see spoilers to find out.
NO!!! Not in this episode. Hopefully tomorrow, although i doubt it. It wasn't in the preview.
I'd think that bed scene might be next week, not this week.

max

sarNie Elites
I am so excited to watch today's episode! Thanks for the spoilers!

Also, thanks for the person who posted up the FAN MV! LOVE ITTTTTT!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Why is Namphet always looking for the nearest exit whenever Win shows up? It's like she's trying to get away from a fire...and wearing that bright red jacket, kind of hard to miss.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay, so quick spoilers

awee! thanks for the spoilers!!! hmmm.....that sure is really disgusting of the dad.
mann! i'll be scar for life if i was peeked my my dad or whatsoever. yuuukk!!! lol
i really hope that its sometimes this week!! xx]]]] pleasyyy!! lol

I'd think that bed scene might be next week, not this week.
grr...now im more anxious. lol

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
I saw in the thai newspaper the bed scene is going to air on thursday 18th, cannot wait for it lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was totally disgusting when he peeked at his real daughter...but he doesn't know that she is, but yeah ewww...it was so sweet when son was looking for namphet, but when he saw her with gaan :(

Iya

sarNie Adult
I know. It's definitely disgusing for a father to peak at his daughter. it's worst than having any random man walking into the room while you're nake.

but i wouldn't mind if it's Son. :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sheewin grabbed Nam by the arm before she entered the elevator

Sheewin: Come with me
Nam: Wait
Sheewin: If not, I will KISS you for real

Pulled her into his office

Nam: What do you want?
Sheewin: Why are you hiding from me?

Nam looked back at him sadly...

Nam: Because I don't want you near me. Because it will bring trouble to me. Because Kaew do not like it like that. Because Keaw worry about you. Becuase your Kaew's fiance. Are these enough reasons?

Nam wanted to exit the room but Sheewin grabbed her back..

Sheewin: What if me and Kaew have nothing going on...Will you still hide from me?

Nam looked sadly back at him and said...

Nam: What do you mean?
Sheewin: I mean...I...I...

Then the stupid whore interrrupted...Urgh...he could've told her he has feelings for her if the whore didn't interrupt

Has anyone seen preview to epi 13?

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
I think the preview for next episode, that old lady who was suspicious of pikul is finally putting the pieces together on why pikul loves kaew more than nampet, causes there was the birthday scene for nampet but shes says actually her real birthday is tomorrow or something. It was a real quick and blurry preview.
Sorry 555