Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
"TOGETHER"I would like them to have a forum that is together so I wouldn't have to keep on going into both of them when I'm looking at one of their forum..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought that I was the only one who noticed that about Wiew's hand! LOL!

Also, it is right! There is only like once scene with Son and Wiew in each episode. I dislike that fact. The episodes are way too short... and include Son and Wiew actualy together too little. I feel this lakorn is moving super fast and will end soon... NO!
I know this lakorn is moving super fast.. this is only epi. 9 what about the other 20 some epi... because exact usally have at least 30 some epi..
hopefully it's not ending soon.. I want Kaew Lom Pet to last forever.

jakjann

Jakjann
In Thai Magazine of this drama i hear from a friend in thailand, this drama will have 30 episode

But Exact can give more episode....if this drama have much rating like HeebLonSonWinyarn

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
In Thai Magazine of this drama i hear from a friend in thailand, this drama will have 30 episode

But Exact can give more episode....if this drama have much rating like HeebLonSonWinyarn
Wow.. 30 epi.. I want more, I can't get enough of this drama already.. I hope the extended... A wedding scene!!! hehehe. if they don't have one for the ending yet, I crossing finger that they extended with the wedding scene and their honeymoon...

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Yes, don't end yet I really want this lakorn to not end yet and for it to stay on until I go on to Winter break and I'll get to watch it every day after day. Don't End

max

sarNie Elites
How do we rate?! LOL... I will go rate every single day so that they will extend the lakorn! I really hope that it is 30+ episodes. I agree that there SHOULD be a wedding scene and other happy scenes because the old version ending was not satisfying at all.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes I agree with you max the old version wasn't as good so my dad and sister just finished it only but I didn't finish it at all. But this one I'll totally finish what they will be having for this lakorn..

max

sarNie Elites
I never actually watched the old version. I just skimmed through it recently because I am watching this version. I remember my parents watching it when I was much younger, though : )

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
How do we rate?! LOL... I will go rate every single day so that they will extend the lakorn! I really hope that it is 30+ episodes. I agree that there SHOULD be a wedding scene and other happy scenes because the old version ending was not satisfying at all.
Yeah, I didn't like the old version's ending, so I'm praying and hoping that they have a much much sweeter ending to this one because I love this version alot. It doesn't mean that I didn't like the other version, but Son and Wiew are just to cute in this version.

jakjann

Jakjann
INTERVIEW FROM TON THE STAR4 AS KHUN GAAN

´´TON The Star´´ jubilantly!!!

Support to acting in ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ show on Channel

See friends from ´´The Star 4´´ show different contribution(works). Ton-Chayatorn Sretjinda be not feel small. Send his first works ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ on Channel 5 for Fans

´´ In this drama i act *Gaan* he is a soft man, see a good side from the world, love family is like me. And one day he meet Nangek (Wiew-Wonnaros) and fall in love and lovely. But the true is, I and She we are brother and sister. She and Aline was changed eachother. The one that know the true is P´Kwang-Kamolchanok.

How do you feel with your first Drama?

´´I am happy that adults(he mean boss from exact) give me works and this drama is my first drama, too. I am excited. With my first scene of first day i am very tense, do something not corrected. But shortly is then familiar , i sm not nervous, act continuously, is in some part funny, it is something that I never do it ´´

And is it different between act i a drama and be a singer?

´´ Is different, when I sing i am meself but when i act a drama i must be this character in this drama and i have problem with camera aspect because i don´t understand which i must look it, it is confuse but P´Kwang- Kamolchanok and the regissuer P´Sun Srigaewloh they teach me , advise me and with in acting, too. However I hope everbody watch my first Drama and from another 4 guys, too.

Lakorn ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ on air every Monday-Thursday Time. 20.25 at Channel 5

TRANSLATION IS FINISH*-*

jakjann

Jakjann
Rating for all drama can do it only in thailand throungh how much people watch this drama

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you for the transation, jakjann : )

I am sadden that we cannot vote. What if it is not popular in Thailand, but popular else where? : (

max

sarNie Elites
I just have to comment on how young Sheewin's brother looks like in Kaew Lom Pet. He looks like he is about 15-16 years old, and they are giving him the sex scenes! What about Sheewin and Wiew? LOL! I feel so perverted :/

The younger brother is cute, but he just looks very young!