Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
Oh! I love the screen captures from episode 10! I cannot wait to see that now! Everything just looks so good! I so want to see the kiss! Eek! I cannot stay still!!!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Pikul say to Kaewkao that Nampet is not importan than Kaewkao T.T
what a B****... sorry for my rudeness, but can't she see what her daugther is doing.. Poor Namphet. As long as she got Sheewin to be with her...

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Yeah, unfortunately it's not a real kiss. They used the camera angle. I read an interview of Wiew's and she said they used camera angles since she didn't feel comfortable filming real kissing scenes yet at her age. LOL, wonder how she felt with the real mouth to mouth scene ^__^

neena

sarNie Adult
YEAH, THAT MOUTH TO MOUTH CPR WAS HELLO REAL! :lol: i wonder if son is embarrassed as wiew...5 times already (ok, i counted from the CPR scene lol)...i don't mind a 6 or 7...or 10 :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH, THAT MOUTH TO MOUTH CPR WAS HELLO REAL! :lol: i wonder if son is embarrassed as wiew...5 times already (ok, i counted from the CPR scene lol)...i don't mind a 6 or 7...or 10 :lol:
lol u counted..i was gonna do tat for a 2nd but...lol...was embarrased to go back and watch :blush: it was HECKA REAL!

i'm just so impressed with Wiew's acting
today's episode showed a lot of emotions and Wiew pulled it off..
i tink she's good to go...she can surely act w/ her senior pra'ek..i hope she doesn't
just stick to Exact..i hope she's like Aom Phiayda..i would love to see her w/ more actors
back to her acting:
her scream wen Kaew slapped her into the pool was so realistic..almost chilling :unsure:
and the final scene where she was desperately crying :lmao: after she bowed...tat crap
was sad!! ...argh! if only Son would lossen up a bit...he was so stick like at the pool
like dude..the girl u love is at the bottom of the pool..tis is no time to be a robot..

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I loved today's episode :D
For the first time Son's acting saw some improvement...
When he told Gaew that he can't bring himself to love her afterall. Haha.
He seemed really angry and not all that stiff.
I can't wait till Wednesday now cuz of those caps!!
But if Gaew saw Son and Weiw kissing then that means that nang-ek
is in for more slaps too ...*sigh*...i'm starting to lose count of how many times
she's been slapped already <_<