Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww....son wiped wiew's tears..but it's so sad, ton walked in right before he could kiss her...can't wait for the next ep. CPR....i'm already dreaming that i'm wiew at that part, son doing CPR on me :loool:

max

sarNie Elites
Yes! I am loving Son and Wiew's scenes. I hope that they will kep it up! I wanted him to kiss her so bad, too!

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
^ I wish they showed it today :( I had a feeling it would end right before the CPR part. Exact always ends the episode at an intense part. It drives me nuts, but then it has me anticipating for the episode hecka bad.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the part where they were together and Sheewin wipes Nam's tears.. OMG I could just stop breathing right there... lol.. I knew it that someone was going to interrupt! Arrgg.. oh well, they atill got many other chances..hehe.. lol.. I can not wait for next week at all.. 3 days of waiting, it's killing me... Son and Wiew are such a cute couple. They are so in love with each other.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
:wub: :spin: Yes I love episode 7 when he wiped off nang'eks tears and when he was holding her hand when he came to visit her gf but than he ended up going after nang'ek and talk with her about why she is hiding from him?
I love it when he is going to do CPR on nang'ek and the nang'rai was all bitchy and telling him to not do CPR on nang'ek because yes she knows she is jealous of nang'ek.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
NEW UPDATES:

MV *Yoo Puer Tue* from Ruj The Star 4 will on air at 5 december 08
if i don´t mistake XDD
Thanks for update.
I how someone post the link to it on friday...
I like p'ruj and enjoy this lakorn...:D

Son is sweet, love how he look at na'ek
however his acting need improvement..he's still stiff

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
He is alright in a great way just that he is a bit to tall. but that has no worries to me at all. I Love Ruj's song so much for Yoo Puer Tue it is nice because it goes with the lakorn very much.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
True everyone who is watching this remake of Lerd Hong are really in love with the newbies in this lakorn including myself is in love with all the newbies.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i rewatch the part where Sheewin wipes Namp's tear.. It's so sweet... I wish there was someone like that to wipe my tears for me too... lol..

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I agree but if you ever want someone to wipe your tear like that keep it a little secret and then wait for your real lover and see if he would ever wipe your tear off of you like Son did to Wiew.
i rewatch the part where Sheewin wipes Namp's tear.. It's so sweet... I wish there was someone like that to wipe my tears for me too... lol..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I just hate the mother for hitting Namphet. I get it that she loves her child and wants her to be happy, but Namphet is the one that she raise and grew up in her arms, shouldn't she should at least love her too... The mother is selfish.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes the mother should be selfish of herself but I see something that makes me see that Namphet is like her real mother she is not as gready as the nang'rai and the adopted mother unleast there is a problem. but other than that nang'ek is like her real mother in this one. Namphet and her mother are really alike.