Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
After watching 3 num 3 mum.. I think Son throwing himself at wiew...giving her little hints that he like her. I don't think she's playing the innocent role, i just think she was too embarrass. They probably have something going on outside the lakorn. Wiew has that blank face like "i don't know what's going on here" as for Son he's letting it be known that " I LIKE HER"! Tooo freaking cute!!

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
I am trying to record the 3num 3mum show for kaew lom pet from thaitv, but it always stop at 78 percent.... Its wmrecorder 12. Anyone got any suggestion please? I'm getting sick of this wmrecorder program 555

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 and 15, love it. Son is so hot with his killing smile and eyes.

in Kaew lorm pet, he drove me crazy with his killer stare at View and in 3 Num 3 Mum, he has killer smile and glowly eyes. i think he is giving us hints of his affection for View in the show and lakorn too...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am trying to record the 3num 3mum show for kaew lom pet from thaitv, but it always stop at 78 percent.... Its wmrecorder 12. Anyone got any suggestion please? I'm getting sick of this wmrecorder program 555

why don't u download it first then recorded it that what i do...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh just saw the show...Aerin knows how to dance....Son is pretty good at singing but it dont even sound like him.....the peck aof ice dance was cute and funny....sometimes I hate how View talks though...like she's barely learning how to talk or something lol....my favorite line from son from the show is when he said from a friend point of view, she's cute but from a guy's point of view, she's really pretty....that got me blushing lol

oh guys Son & View's forum has a lot of updated so go check it out

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
wahhh just saw the show...Aerin knows how to dance....Son is pretty good at singing but it dont even sound like him.....the peck aof ice dance was cute and funny....sometimes I hate how View talks though...like she's barely learning how to talk or something lol....my favorite line from son from the show is when he said from a friend point of view, she's cute but from a guy's point of view, she's really pretty....that got me blushing lol

oh guys Son & View's forum has a lot of updated so go check it out

Off screen Son and View r good friends though, I think she is just shy and not confidient yet in public, I seen somewhere View's dad say that just is still act like a kid at home. I love Son's line too....I think Son got something for View but View doesn't realise it yet, she act like she doesn't know what's going on.....the song so romantic and sad for Son, he is like making a point that he is making her know that he is interest but she seems not interest in him or realise it yet but he will go on loving her until she realise he love her....Son is hot devil with a killer smile and gorgeous eyes but as for Ton, he is just cute and Niew is a cute baby, As for Aline she is ok but not as pretty as View....but a nice person....

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
Sorry.... Download it first then record it? I not really sure lol i'm quite a newbie to this so can u plz explain.
Thank you

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the 3num 3mum for kaew lom pet. yesterday's episode was pretty funny to me how nok actually got cheewin go fall and how cheewin actually don't fight back.

TubbyTinker

dang i think i'm gonna be spamming in here until monday....winter break is finally here too....come on monday......

neena

sarNie Adult
^^ lol tell me about!! i'm spamming in here until it airs too!!! WINTER BREAK! its gonna air on christmas...lol i CANNOT WAIT, this lakorn is an addiction.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...ep.15 was....weird...they juss totally...show too much of being in bed together...it scares me...man...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Here r pics of Son & Wiew at Cinderella Musical show together, not sure if they attend together but they just happen to be picture at the Event....

Also, Ton with some girl not sure if it's his gf or not....

cikna

sarNie Adult
Is wiew a mixed child? she reminded me of kathleen hermosa, a filipino actress (a sister of kristine hermosa, a famous actress in philipines) :huh:

TubbyTinker

Here r pics of Son & Wiew at Cinderella Musical show together, not sure if they attend together but they just happen to be picture at the Event....

Also, Ton with some girl not sure if it's his gf or not....

that's nok usanee with ton...that's not his gf...she's one of his closest friend

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
they are soo cute....awww...i'm going to pretend that they went to see it together...i mean that they are friends, so it's possible..that girl is pretty, the one with ton

TubbyTinker

yeah nok is pretty...they were once rumored dating but both denied it...they just good friends...

okay guys like i said before i just watched this lakorn here and there so i'm gonna go watch this lakorn right now from the beginning until eppy 15 lol....see ya....

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
View is cute and beautiful, I can see why Son might have a crush on her haha, she's very charming. About her being mix, sometimes I can see it too, but I think she's mainly Thai with some Chinese lineage, like how most Thais are.