Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Does anyone know the translation to KAEW LOM PETCH? just wondering [;

Anyways here goes my first MV for this lakorn :p I used episode01-09. They had at least one sweet scene in each episode far :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANsjiiI4Qs
that was awesome...i love the scenes you used.....

so we are son's stalkers now lol... =O he lived in the USA, that's so cool

thanks jakjann, next week episodes look sooo cool...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the translation to KAEW LOM PETCH? just wondering [;

Anyways here goes my first MV for this lakorn :p I used episode01-09. They had at least one sweet scene in each episode far :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANsjiiI4Qs

after looking at the mv i just notice the way he looks at her...it's to die for...it's like he only has eyes for her...and i love the part where he rubs her lips in the garden...keep it up

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I read that Son lived in Texas for a bit since he did a student exchange program or something and that now his sister's studying in Canada. LOL, we are seriously full on stalker mode ^__^

jakjann thanks for the news! So they're going to Pattaya. Maybe this is where the boat scene takes place?! Argh, hopefully it is. I've been dying to watch that scene! Oh and the birthday thing, seriously I feel so bad for Namphet.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son & View r the Sweetest and hottest couple at the moment, great lakorn and outstanding acting, so draw to this lakorn...

Anyone have the clip of 3 num 3 mum when they came on that show. I seems to can't find it anywhere, someone delete it from Youtube. Please share if u have it. Tq

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah, I read that Son lived in Texas for a bit since he did a student exchange program or something and that now his sister's studying in Canada. LOL, we are seriously full on stalker mode ^__^

jakjann thanks for the news! So they're going to Pattaya. Maybe this is where the boat scene takes place?! Argh, hopefully it is. I've been dying to watch that scene! Oh and the birthday thing, seriously I feel so bad for Namphet.
ooh reallY? an exchange student eh? interesting..lol
interesting. hahahaha anyways yesh! we are so on stalker mode now!! lol

neena

sarNie Adult
totally OBSESSED about this couple!! and yes!!! if anyone can get a hold of son direct him to sarnworld!! PLZ we wanna hear from him!!! and tell him to keep up his work because we are totally in love with wiew and son!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
i'm on episode ten and i really starring to like this version better than lerng hong.

here are my reasons...

1. i love the way the leading couple meet for the 1st time vs. the way they met in the original version. (what he deserves for what he'll be doing to her later on. ^_-)
2. she can actually fight back!!! (the original has it too, but she was too weak then)
3. unless i missed a few scenes, then the leading man NEVER slept with the bad girl!!! LOL. that's my favorite part about this version. the other version, he slept with her two-three times!!!

but one question...

did the evil girl just slept with her supposedly brother???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
did the evil girl just slept with her supposedly brother???
No it's not her brother. She slept his praeks brother, In this version. Nang'rai only has one brother. And the guy she slept with is Praeks brother. This version they swapped it around. Praek has one bro and Nang'rai has one brother only. I was confused about that before also but jakjaan clarifired that [;

Iya

sarNie Adult
No it's not her brother. She slept his praeks brother, In this version. Nang'rai only has one brother. And the guy she slept with is Praeks brother. This version they swapped it around. Praek has one bro and Nang'rai has one brother only. I was confused about that before also but jakjaan clarifired that [;
lol. it's nice that they changed that around a bit.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. I wouldn't mind stalking Son.. He's so hott... who wouldn't.. Wow it's kool that he went to school in Texas.. .why not somewhere closer to me..hehe.. I would totally go visit him...hehehe...lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid

Kaew Lom Pet EPISODE 12
ON AIR: Monday 15. December. 2008
CH 5 - 20.25

Det has no more money to pay debts.
And comes into the house as a thief of the Gitjakorns.
Kaewkao has caught him and hurt him with a gun.Det was injured.
He is hiding in Pikuls room. Kaewkao has followed him and sees his blood in front of the door and thought that pikul do it a job with the thief,together. She goes into the room but Det was already gone.

Kaew Lom Pet Episode 13
ON AIR Tuesday 16 December 2008
CH 5 and TGN(17 December. 08) 20.25

Date of birth of Kaekao and Nampet has Pikul effortless, and bought for Kaewkao a golden earrings,Kaewkao has assumed, but she give it her maid named say. Pikul knew that and she was very sad. but present for Nampet was a old earrings.

KAEW LOM PET EPISODE 14
ON AIR: 17. December. 08 - 20.25 CH5
---------------------------------------------

Sheewin has an urgent schedule in Bangkok and can not attend on a seminar in Patatya. But he knew that Gaan goes with Nampet , he changed the schedule and follows the two quickly. That makes Kaewkao very angry, she calls Chanok quickly and should be prevented.

awe.. thank you jakjann for the spoilers.. I can not wait.. Yess Sheewin is chaing after Namphet.. I hope they get their time alone.. :p.. I feel sad for Nam.. if Pikul doesn't want to but Nam anything, then just don't give her anything rather than just giving her an old pair of earrings...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I love all the sweet scenes as well :wub: They are really cute together! I hope Son has more upcoming lakorns. He look might fione in action with the lakorn with Pueng :wub: I can't wait for it, They look good together also.

max

sarNie Elites
Thank you so much for sharing your MV! It was really cute and well done! Thanks!

Thanks to the spoilers, too! Now I cannot wait! What is going to happen with Son and Wiew?! More sweet scenes? It does not seem so for next week... noooooooooo!

I love Son and Wiew!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Good news! 3N3M with the KLP cast will be airing next week on December 17!

Tq, for the info. i am so excited to see this couple on tv together, has anyone notice that whenever they appear anywhere together Son and View always stand or sit near each other, hope they r turn out to be real couple in real life since they r close friend in real life too...Son's sis. is friend with View so they seems to be close to each other. so happy...they suit each other off and on screen, it's so romantic when son looks at view, it's look like he is really in love with her...

gialong93

sarNie Egg
lol. it's nice that they changed that around a bit.
I agree that the new plot is better. The old version made Win look bad - he slept with Kaew a few times then later he even raped Namphon. But it is still too early to tell how EXACT would change the story this time.....