Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I know I love the kisses they shared in here too. So real and passionate, tehee<3 Son is a good kisser!
in the last epi, Son stole 3 kisses from Vill, he's got hot lips and sulty eyes also hot 6 packs too whenever he looks at will, he seems to adore her....maybe just my imagination...see what he is like with his other co-star in his next lakorn....but for me i want him only for Vill

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww. Aha, Well we know Son has feelings for Wiew in reality. Haa! I'm sure he adores her, of course. From the interviews and everything :p I really don't mind who Son pairs up with in the future because we know he can't only be stuck with Wiew. I'm looking forward to his future projects and co-stars (; I can't wait for his lakorn with Pueng<3 I hope it's good. I'm not really in action or whatever. But the guys in there look so daamnn HOT! :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Aww. Aha, Well we know Son has feelings for Wiew in reality. Haa! I'm sure he adores her, of course. From the interviews and everything :p I really don't mind who Son pairs up with in the future because we know he can't only be stuck with Wiew. I'm looking forward to his future projects and co-stars (; I can't wait for his lakorn with Pueng<3 I hope it's good. I'm not really in action or whatever. But the guys in there look so daamnn HOT! :p
Well, yeah i know that they have feelings for each other but, i don't mind too who he pairs up next with, it part of working,,,,but it be nice once again or many if i can see him with Vill,,,,but i am just saying, is it only my imagination or he seems to look like he adore Vill whenever he kiss or look at her....but i want to wait and see if he will be like that with his other co-star or he only more comfortable with Vill, hehe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Well, yeah i know that they have feelings for each other but, i don't mind too who he pairs up next with, it part of working,,,,but it be nice once again or many if i can see him with Vill,,,,but i am just saying, is it only my imagination or he seems to look like he adore Vill whenever he kiss or look at her....but i want to wait and see if he will be like that with his other co-star or he only more comfortable with Vill, hehe
Oh I agree on that how it seems like he adores her too:) No worries. I'm pretty sure EXACT will reunite thes two. Because they've done that for plenty of pairs already ^_^

max

sarNie Elites
I am so sad that it is over now :(

I have nothing to watch any more... and it is going to be a long time until I actually want to watch something because I am not attracted to any lakorns right now :/

max

sarNie Elites
Ahh... jus re-watching the last episode! I loved the part where Win kissed Nam! So cute!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching DUM KHAM right now, Which is the only lakorn airing right now that I'm watching:) It's good and so halarious!. Give it a try. It'll you laughing, smiling after all the drama from this lakorn, lol :p

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone has ther own things to improve on, but hey it's there first, so I will not be too judgemental...hehe... There's always time for improvement... I really can not wait to see these new generations in other lakorns.... It's just sad that they won't all be together now.. I'm gonna miss KLP! I love all the Win and Nam scenes. This couple is to die for..hehe... I'm totally obessed with them.... New is cute.. I don't think I can see him as pr'ek role now, but maybe in about 1-2 years, he migt mature out... Son, even though he was stiff, I still love him to death not just because of his hott looks, but Son can cry well, which he made me cry too and his love scene with Vill was super duper cute.. And also his stare is to die for.... The way he looks at Vill, has so much passion... I can see it in his eyes... Vill is is just too adorable, I want to see more of her... and same goes to everyone... But I want Son and Vill to reunite... Aerin is good and pretty in her own ways.. I like her personailty out of the lakorns, she seems like a fun person... but I can't see her a na'ek though, I can see her as supporting or rai. Ton he's cute, but same like Aerin, I can't see him as a lead role, I can only see him as a sipporting role, but I might change me mind once I see him in a pr'ek role... In the end they all did good for their first drama.. There's always time to improve and they're all young, so the future is still ahead for them. Wish them all good luck and I want to see them all again! :D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ahh... jus re-watching the last episode! I loved the part where Win kissed Nam! So cute!

Me too Max, I don't have anything to watch after this 1, tq Jieblover for the recommendation but I am not really into Pong or Tangmone, Since Alexandra last lakorn I haven't like any lakorn but have become addicted to KLP because of Son & Vill, I am also rewatching the last epi. of the wedding, I love every moments that has Win & Nam in it...I love when Win stole 3 kisses of Nam during wedding scene and afterwards....I have made a mini movie of the scenes where it has only Win & nam in it. so i can watch in my spare time....hehe crazy fan

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
For me Son & Vill, Son even though people says he is stiff, but when he Kiss, he really shows it in his emotion, he cry well too, his character might not show so much in depth that it suited him well, like be the aggressive kind of P'ek....but Still love his love scenes with Vill, they suited each other well off screen and on screen...As for the other they all done well for new comers....Ton if he was to play P'ek i can see him in a comedy kind but New he is only 1 yr younger than Son but hasn't show the maturely of Son yet in the way of P'ek so i can judge him, as for Aerin I think she is probably suited as N'rai or supporting role...just my opinion....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ahaa. I know alot of people say that Son is stiff but I'm blinded by his HOTNESS and Looks that I don't even notice that, Lmao :p But it's okay, He'll improve within time. New is only a year younger than Son?! Whaat?! Are you serious? New looks like a freakiin' BABYY, He looks like 4-5 years younger than Son. But that's because Son looks old for his age, lol :p I think Son looks wayy older than Ton but he's actually younger! Shockingg!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ahaa. I know alot of people say that Son is stiff but I'm blinded by his HOTNESS and Looks that I don't even notice that, Lmao :p But it's okay, He'll improve within time. New is only a year younger than Son?! Whaat?! Are you serious? New looks like a freakiin' BABYY, He looks like 4-5 years younger than Son. But that's because Son looks old for his age, lol :p I think Son looks wayy older than Ton but he's actually younger! Shockingg!
Yeah, Son is only is turning 21 this year.

New is turining 20 this year.

Vill is turning 20 this year too

Aerin is turning 20 this too

Ton, i think he is turning 25 this year...

So, Son & New age gap isn't that much difference....

yeah, Son does look kindna of older than Ton because of his height and physic as well, but he is not only hot, hot, or good looking and smart and intelligent guy,,,, I love it when he is good looking but smart at the same time also a very dedidicate to his studying too....so Son is not only a looks, he's got the brain too.....I guess all 5 of them r good students, work hard, study hard and knows what they want in life too...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
ok I have this crazy idea, if exact ever remake Tawan Tud Borapha I want Son and Vill to star in it I think Son would do well as Borapha and Vill would play I forgot the girl name help me guy....just my though may be b cuz I miss them already :rolleyes: what do you guy think I love Tawan Tud Borapha and I really want Son to play Borapha I think it would be so cool B)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
ok I have this crazy idea, if exact ever remake Tawan Tud Borapha I want Son and Vill to star in it I think Son would do well as Borapha and Vill would play I forgot the girl name help me guy....just my though may be b cuz I miss them already :rolleyes: what do you guy think I love Tawan Tud Borapha and I really want Son to play Borapha I think it would be so cool B)

Gives us an idea of what is look like, have u got any clip to go with it, I heard in 1 of Son's interview he was ask what sort role he wants to play, he mention about the 2 the characters of this lakorn or movie not sure, however he said he doesn't mind portraying 1 of this character in this lakorn or film. it's a very old lakorn or film....I will go to search for it...hope it's on the internet...

Here is it i found it on youtube " http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT4Y9vAD3c "

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I can see Son Playing this lakorn, he looks good at action movie, he's got the body and mannerism of an action and romance movie too, Vill would really suit his kind of role too,

Tik and Tang was playing those role,

As for the girl, I think it was portray by Pim and Tookta, they both kind girl.....Vill would really suit this kind of role too...she is the sort of action girl.

Here the links to it: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT4Y9vAD3c

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Well Son should be happy because his upcoming lakorn the one with Pueng is already an action lakorn, lol :p No need for him to wish that anymore.