Kaen Lum Kong

L

lalalek

I haven't been catching up with this lakorn, what is up with it, please give me scoops...i left off from the part where Noon goes back to hotel's and claims that she is the Princess and so but from on please give me the scoops!!!!! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
OnlyU said:
me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it too... i wanna kick Lift in the nut.. LOL so pissed at him... I bet you that Pin will say that Oil is the father of her baby!!! and Noon's gonna be mad @oil... (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)...
[post="82349"][/post]​

That girl that play Pin her real name is Great ka she is cute and aborable she not annoying i feel sorry for her anyways sick and tired of seeing nun n'eak gosh i like nun but i prefer to see Great with Oil better so cute i like he so sweet to defend Great and be her father but the baby die b/c Lift and his gang hurt her so saddddddd i wanna see nun as n'rai here she be so popluar even more :)

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
Still need to watch 10 and up....

But the VCD is out gals.....

credit: Ethaicd and Me
[post="86780"][/post]​

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO GOING TO ORDER THISSSSSSS I HAVE BEEN ANTICIPATING IT!!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
IM MAD THAT THEY DONT HAVE OIL'S VERSION OF 'ROR RUK'.. AND I ORDERED IT TOO.. I WAS PLANNING ON KAREOKING WITH THAT VERSION.. GRR...

una

sarNie Egg
BlueMoon said:
Still need to watch 10 and up....

But the VCD is out gals.....

credit: Ethaicd and Me
[post="86780"][/post]​
i want to know if the vcd is including english subtitle??..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
PJJ ususally doesn't do English subtitles. :(

I am really disappointed that Oil's version of "Ror Ruk" is not on the VCD. What a rip-off. I bought it anyway. I think PJJ will come out with another. I'd buy it.

Mint27

what, Oil's rok ruk is not on it. WOw, I'm surpirsed..anyways..I'll have to buy it because can't wait to see Noon*Oil! :lmao:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I ORDERED IT BUT IM STILL MAD.. IF I CAN YELL AT PAUJINJONG I WILL!! DUMB IDIOT.. HOW CAN YOU NOT INCLUDE OIL IN IT.. GRRR.. AND HE IS THE PRA'EK.. GRRR

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I ordered myself a copy of the VCD too, hopefully the CD I ordered about 2 weeks ago comes in this week. I should have chosen priority mail so it'll be here quicker.

for some reason, i swear the first time i looked at it at ethaicd, oil's Ror ruk was definitely there...either that or i just love the song too much and imagined it there...but anyways..yeah Oil's version isn't included..sucks...i really like both versions of the song..voicewise..i've always liked Lift's coice better than Oil's ..but for this song..they both sounded so nice singing it...

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
OMMGGGG! I ddn't know that Oil's version of Ror Ruk isn't on the VCD! I assumed it was...It's on the CD Version...ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Leila said:
OMMGGGG! I ddn't know that Oil's version of Ror Ruk isn't on the VCD! I assumed it was...It's on the CD Version...ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
[post="87862"][/post]​
Dang 4-real....I want the VCD...but there's nothing else @ ETHAIcd that I want at the moment...so I'm gonna wait...hopefully no one orders double. :unsure:

But gosh...this lakorn is long...17 ep and not ending yet...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Vanida said:
i like that lift sings Laos song so funny and he can sing tooooo
[post="87004"][/post]​
i havent been keeping up with this lakorn... but does lift actually get to sing in the lakorn?? any idea which episode it is?

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn drags and storyline not that good and not logical either. So what ever happened to her father after he got saved? Never saw him again. I liked Oil and Noon's love in the beginning but then it's like they never care about anything else except their "love" especially Noon's character. She doesn't act like a princess and do whatever she wants no rules or anything. They don't do anything at all. Oil needs a permanent job not a temporary one. And how can people walk in and out of the kum so easily??? This lakorn just doesn't make sense..the quality went down.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
noiki said:
actually oil's ror ruk is on the vcd, ethaicd simply made a mistake in the track list.
[post="90153"][/post]​

ARE YOU SERIOUS???!!!!! YESSSSSS!!! :lmao: I WAS SOOOOOO UPSET!!!!! THANKS!!! ^_^ I was just about to say that maybe it is on there but not listed...(Trying to salvage last hope for it :sweat: ) YOU JUST TOTALLT MADE MY DAY!! I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL MINE COMES IN...SHOULD COME IN ANY DAY NOW...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
noiki said:
actually oil's ror ruk is on the vcd, ethaicd simply made a mistake in the track list.
[post="90153"][/post]​
Did you get your copy then, Noiki? That is good news for me that Oil's version is on the VCD. Whew! Thanks for the info.