Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG they are sooooo freakin cute~~ :w000t: How many times do they air the lakorn because i thought this week there would be only two and now i hear a epi 5 and 6...but doesn't matter the more the better haha and wow in epi 5 they are already inlove and chakrit's already kissing so fast and so good..chakrit's so hot haha :wub:

natty

Chubs
misszaky said:
hmmm. can anybody tell me whats the main story to this lakorn? it looks interesting.
[post="65601"][/post]​

lol misszaky.. i think most of us hardly pay attention to the storyline.. lol we're too :w000t: over their cute scenes..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
jaitee said:
how many episodes already aired??? i only have up to 5.....
[post="65779"][/post]​
It got up to 5 episodes right now...it is aired like friday, saturday and sunday in Thailand.....WEll, if u want to watch more gotta wait till friday for episode 6-8....This lakorn is so cute i am totally agree..the two couple..NaVee and Sa then the cop and NaRin..r so cute and natural..maybe like one of u said..that we dont pay much attention to the storyline..much more to the cute scence.... :p

jaitee

sarNie Egg
puffypie said:
It got up to 5 episodes right now...it is aired like friday, saturday and sunday in Thailand.....WEll, if u want to watch more gotta wait till friday for episode 6-8....This lakorn is so cute i am totally agree..the two couple..NaVee and Sa then the cop and NaRin..r so cute and natural..maybe like one of u said..that we dont pay much attention to the storyline..much more to the cute scence.... :p
[post="65945"][/post]​
ditto......isn't that the whole point in watching lakorns??? hehe :lol: Because of the cute and romantic scenes between the p'ek and n'ek?? :wub:
that's why my mom always get annoyed with me b/c i'm so picky when watching lakorns.....but you guys understand right?? :) ....if the p'ek and n'ek don't have chemistry, then there's no way i can tolerate watching them flirting and falling in love....eww

natty

Chubs
jaitee said:
ditto......isn't that the whole point in watching lakorns??? hehe :lol: Because of the cute and romantic scenes between the p'ek and n'ek?? :wub:
that's why my mom always get annoyed with me b/c i'm so picky when watching lakorns.....but you guys understand right?? :) ....if the p'ek and n'ek don't have chemistry, then there's no way i can tolerate watching them flirting and falling in love....eww
[post="65970"][/post]​

yup and you end up wanting him/her to end up with someone else.. like i find myself hoping all the time when watching chinese tv series.. and end up being hella pissed off when he actually end up with the nang'ek or alone cus he cant pick.. like Loft Water Verdant Bow.. he should had just put her body on the freaken raft and drift her away then go back to the other girl.. but noooooooooo guilt ate him! :angry:

sorry off topic..

donna

sarNie Adult
dang i'm so behind. i gotta wait till my movie store bring it in. i only watched up to part 1. it looks good so far. can't wait to see more ^_^

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
yes, they are pretty cute together though. chakrit looks like he lost some weight in this lakorn. well lookin forward to the next eppy.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
OMG you guys I love this lakorn. I think I will burn and keep it FOREVER. Krit is soooo cute... If I were Pinky laying down on that bed and he's hugging me- I think might rape him.. LOL... oYYYYY I LOVE all the love scenes in this lakorn. I love the other couple too (krit sister and the cop) love it... I can't wait til this weekend to see it...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Aww man i gotta see this lakorn tooo...i love pinky..but yeah anywayz Chakrit seems to always be loosing and gaining weight! He looks kuter slim though..heheh!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching Esp 3-5 last night, while chatting with natty of course.

I actually find the cop and the sister, Sintong and Nalin, so much cuter. I was jumping up and down, maybe because their relationship reminds me, Beam and Donut in Pee Nong Song Lued. Anyways, off topic. :wub:

I liked how Sintong treats Nalin, total chemistry there, you could tell. They are so cute together. Nalin is such a dorky yet very strong person. I like her, hoping to see more work from her. She has the look to be both n'ek and n'rai too. :p

Sintong, umm total hottie. I was like drooling evertime he has a screen with Nalin. Yeah Baby. :w000t:

I fastforwarded most of Charkit and Pinky, maybe because umm not a big fan of either so I can't contain my interest for them, but Sintong and Nalin, they both have my total attention. :w000t:

I hope they have more screens together. :w000t:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The guy that plays the cop guy, I’ve seen him played in Spirit of the Forest and Bodyguard, and always thought he would do good in drama, and finally he play in a lakorn as a supporting role. This guy can act evil and good, he has potential.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Chor_Moua said:
I actually find the cop and the sister, Sintong and Nalin, so much cuter. I was jumping up and down, maybe because their relationship reminds me, Beam and Donut in Pee Nong Song Lued. Anyways, off topic. :wub:

I liked how Sintong treats Nalin, total chemistry there, you could tell. They are so cute together. Nalin is such a dorky yet very strong person. I like her, hoping to see more work from her. She has the look to be both n'ek and n'rai too. :p

I fastforwarded most of Charkit and Pinky, maybe because umm not a big fan of either so I can't contain my interest for them, but Sintong and Nalin, they both have my total attention. :w000t:

I hope they have more screens together. :w000t:
[post="66710"][/post]​
ha!! so i'm not the only one that likes the supporting couple more. :wub:

agree with everything you said there, Chor. i ffwd most of chakrit+pinky scenes too. hahahaha freaking Nawee likes to 'tae-ung' Sunisa. :loool:

Bou

sarNie Adult
i like both couples lol...i think both couples are super cute....im fallin inlove with chakrit and the cop guy...so hot and adorable ...ahha i think ive mentioned that b4 but o wellz lolz

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Numfon, glad to see I got another Sintong and Nalin fan. Yeah those two are hot and sexy.

Sintong, dude makes me wanna go out and commit a crime so he could come arrest me. HEHEHEHE.