Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
I usually don't watch chakrit 's lakorn except for the one with noon but still didn't like him, even though he is a good actor.I decided to watch this one cuz i like pinky.To tell u the truth , i actually like him and this lakorn.They r both so cute . :D

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
jaimie said:
I usually don't watch chakrit 's lakorn except for the one with noon but still didn't like him, even though he is a good actor.I decided to watch this one cuz i like pinky.To tell u the truth , i actually like him and this lakorn.They r both so cute . :D
[post="62582"][/post]​
Me too i did not watch much of his lakorn but after i checked out the first episode and the preview of this lakorn..Gotta say that i cannot wait to see the next episode and more....Like pinky too...She seems to grow up so fast and so much more beautiful..and chakrit and pinky seem to make a really really cute couple in this one....

Ah i found the news of this lakorn in Dailynews so i post for u guys ..too...

‘ชาคริต’ อินจัดเลิฟซีน ‘พิ้งค์กี้’ เพลิน ‘ท็อป’ ทุ่มควงปืนวางมาดตำรวจเข้ม

เบิกฤกษ์ละครปีใหม่ด้วยละครสนุกสนานแนวโรแมนติกคอมเมดี้เรื่องใหม่ “คดีเด็ดเหตุแห่งรักâ€? ผลงานของผู้จัดฯ 559 ออนแอร์ ละครแนวถนัดของ เจี๊ยบ-กาญจนาพร ปลอดภัย ซึ่งเคยเรียกเรตติ้งให้ ช่อง 7 สี กระฉูดมาแล้ว

“คดีเด็ดเหตุแห่งรักâ€? ที่หยิบจากบทประพันธ์ของ สิรินดา รับหน้าที่เขียนบทโทรทัศน์โดย สรรพชัญ เกิดอุทัย กำกับการแสดงโดย ปัญญา ชุ่มฤทธิ์ แถมยังได้พระ-นางสุดฮอตของช่องอย่าง ชาคริต แย้มนาม มาประกบกับนางเอกรุ่นน้อง พิ้งค์กี้-สาวิกา ไชยเดช ครั้งแรกอีกด้วย ร่วมด้วยนักแสดงฝีมืออีกหลายคน

ในส่วนของการทำงานของพระเอก-นางเอกจะเป็นอย่างไร ต้องมาฟังจากปากพวกเขาเอง เริ่มต้นด้วยพระเอกหนุ่ม ชาคริต ที่ต้องมารับบทเป็น “นวีร์â€? ชายหนุ่มรูปหล่อ เจ้าของรีสอร์ตที่เป็นคนรักสงบ ชอบสันโดษ รักอิสระ มีความมั่นใจในตัวเอง สูง แต่จะเอาแต่ใจในบางครั้ง ไม่ค่อยเก็บความรู้สึก แต่ก็ใจกว้าง มีน้ำใจ ซึ่งเจ้าตัวเผยว่า

“รับบทเป็น นวีร์ เป็นผู้ชายธรรมดาคนหนึ่ง เป็นเจ้าของรีสอร์ตเล็ก ๆ ทางใต้ครับ และมีอาชีพเป็นนักเขียนนวนิยายอีโรติก แต่จะใช้นามแฝงและส่งต้นฉบับไปขายที่ต่างประเทศ ซึ่งทั้งสองอาชีพนี้ไม่ค่อยมีใครรู้ นอกจากแม่และน้องสาวเท่านั้น คาแรกเตอร์ของผมจะเป็นผู้ชายธรรมดา ชอบใช้ชีวิตอยู่บนเกาะเงียบ ๆ ไม่ยุ่งเกี่ยวกับใคร วัน ๆ ก็คอยดูแลความเรียบร้อยของรีสอร์ต และก็นั่งเขียนนวนิยายไปเรื่อย ๆ เป็นคนตรงพูดจาไม่อ้อมค้อม แอบเจ้าชู้ นิด ๆ น้อยใจหน่อย ๆ ส่วนฉากที่ประทับใจ น่าจะเป็นฉากที่นางเอกฆ่าตัวตาย แต่ผมไปช่วยไว้ทัน รู้สึกว่าเป็นธรรมชาติดีไม่มากจนเกินไป มันให้อารมณ์ที่สมจริง น้องเขาและผมทุ่มเทเต็มที่ ฉากนั้นหนาวมาก เพราะลงทะเลไปคว้าตัวนางเอกขึ้นมา และมาทะเลาะกันริมหาด อารมณ์ในตอนนั้นทั้งโกรธและเป็นห่วงมาก เรื่องนี้ผมได้ร่วมงานกับน้องพิ้งค์กี้ ก็ดีครับ น้องเขาเก่งมาก โดยเฉพาะฉากร้องไห้พอผู้กำกับสั่งให้ร้องไห้ แค่ตอนซ้อมเขาก็ตาแดงน้ำตาจะไหลอยู่แล้ว และก็ให้ความเป็นกันเองดีอยู่ในกองถ่ายคุยกันสนุกสนาน ไม่ใช่แค่ พิ้งค์กี้ นะ กับ ท็อป, ก้อย, มาร์ช ก็มีเรื่อง ฮา ๆ มาเล่าตลอดครับâ€?

ด้านนางเอกของเรื่อง สาวพิ้งค์กี้ รับบทเป็น “สนิสาâ€? สาวจิตใจดี แต่ด้วยคุณพ่อคุณแม่ของเธอเสียชีวิตด้วยอุบัติ เหตุ ทำให้เธอต้องรับภาระส่งเสียดูน้องชาย มีความรับผิดชอบเกินตัว ส่วนการทำงานในเรื่องนี้จะเป็นอย่างไร สาวพิ้งค์กี้เผยว่า “เรื่องนี้แสดงเป็นนักแสดงที่กำลังมีชื่อเสียง แต่ต้องหนีคดียาเสพติดที่ตัวเองไม่ได้ทำ หนีไปอาศัยอยู่กับพระเอก ซึ่งเป็นพี่ชายของเพื่อนสนิท แต่ใจก็เป็นห่วงน้องชายที่โดนจับตัวไป ถ้าดูภายนอกแล้วเป็นคนที่เข้มแข็งเพราะตั้งแต่พ่อแม่เสียไปก็ต้องหยุดเรียนออกมาทำงาน ส่งน้องเรียนแต่เขากลับมาติดยาก็พยายามทำทุกวิถีทางให้เขากลับมาเป็นคนดีให้ได้ นับว่าละครเรื่องนี้ยากมาก เพราะต้องปรับตัวเยอะเหมือนกัน เป็นแนวโรแมนติกดราม่าเรื่องแรกที่เล่น และดีใจมากที่ได้ทำงานกับพี่เจี๊ยบ, พี่คริต รวมทั้งนักแสดงอาวุโสด้วยค่ะ เรื่องนี้ต้องมาเจอกับพี่ชาคริตเป็นครั้งแรกด้วย ก็ดีใจที่ได้ทำงานกับพี่คริต พี่เขาเป็นพระเอกที่มีสปิริตมาก มีความเป็นนักแสดงสูง แรก ๆ ที่เข้าฉากด้วยกันก็จะเกร็ง ๆ โดยเฉพาะฉากกุ๊กกิ๊กจะเขินมาก ๆ ถึงตอนนี้ก็ยังเขินอยู่เลยค่ะ อีกอย่างเรื่องนี้ส่วนใหญ่จะถ่ายกันที่ทะเล ชอบค่ะ ทีมงานก็สนุกสนาน มีเรื่องขำ ๆ ฮา ๆ ทั้งวัน อย่างวันที่ไปถ่ายในตลาดที่สัตหีบ เป็นตอนที่ต้องวิ่งหนีโจร วันนั้นอากาศร้อนมากและต้องวิ่งร้อยเมตรมีคนขวางตลอดทาง แถมรองเท้าขาดอีกต่างหาก ก็ต้องเทคแล้ววิ่งใหม่ จะบอกว่าเรื่องนี้กี้วิ่งจนรองเท้าขาดไปแล้ว 5 คู่ ฉากนี้กว่าจะถ่ายทำกันเสร็จก็วิ่งจนเหนื่อยและตื่นเต้นมาก ๆ ตอนวิ่งตัดหน้ารถกลางถนน เรียกว่าทั้งเหนื่อยทั้งขำค่ะâ€?

คราวนี้มาลองฟังบรรยากาศเบื้องหลังการถ่ายทำกันต่อ แม้จะเป็นละครแนวโรแมนติกคอมเมดี้ก็ตาม แต่แฝงอารมณ์ไว้หลายรสชาติ ออกอารมณ์บู๊นิด ๆ แบบฮาปนเหนื่อย ในส่วนของการทำงานทีมงานต้องยกทีมไปปักหลักที่ทะเล แถมช่วงที่ถ่ายทำยังเป็นหน้าฝนอีกด้วย อุปสรรคหลัก ๆ จึงหนีไม่พ้นเรื่องของดินฟ้าอากาศ ที่ตกทั้งวันทั้งคืน กว่าจะเสร็จก็เหนื่อยกันถ้วนหน้า ด้านความสนิทของนักแสดงในเรื่องเป็นไปอย่างสนุกสนาน เพราะแต่ละคนวัยค่อนข้างใกล้เคียงกัน เวลาอยู่ในกองถ่ายเลยคุยถูกปากกันอย่างมาก

สำหรับฉากที่น่าติดตามคงหนีไม่พ้นฉากกุ๊กกิ๊ก เมื่อ หนุ่มชาคริต ต้องเข้าฉากเลิฟซีนเกือบทั้งเรื่องกับ สาวพิ้งค์กี้ แต่ละฉากกว่าจะผ่านไปได้ เล่นเอาทั้งทีมงานและผู้กำกับฯลุ้นจนเหนื่อย เพราะ ชาคริต กับ พิ้งกี้ ที่ต้องสวีทหวานกันทั้งเรื่อง ช่วงแรกฝ่ายหญิงสาวก็ต้องเขินเป็นธรรมดา แต่ไป ๆ มา ๆ ช่วงหลัง ๆ คนที่เขินกลับเป็น ชาคริต เสียเอง งานนี้ไม่รู้อินแบบหลงรักนางเอกไปอีกหรือเปล่า ที่แน่ ๆ เวลาเข้าฉากเลิฟซีน หนุ่มชาคริต เป็นต้องแถมหอมแก้ม พิ้งค์กี้ฟอดใหญ่ ๆ เพิ่มขึ้นทุกทีเลย อย่างนี้เรียกว่านอกบทหรือเปล่าเนี่ย!

ด้านฉากบู๊ต้องยกให้ หนุ่มท็อป-พิพัฒน์ ที่ต้องมาแสดงเป็นตำรวจหนุ่ม จับมือแอ๊คชั่นกับคนร้าย ลำพังท่าจับปืนวางมาดตำรวจจับผู้ร้ายไม่เท่าไหร่ แต่พอให้แอ๊คชั่นท่าทางตีลังกากลับหลัง เล่นเอาหนุ่มท็อปถึงกับเครียด เพราะตีเท่าไหร่ก็ตีไม่ได้ จนพอถ่ายจริงเจ้าตัวก็ทำได้เฉยเลย ทุกอย่างเลยผ่านไปอย่างราบรื่น

ติดตามฉากขำ ๆ ได้ในละครเรื่อง “คดีเด็ดเหตุแห่งรักâ€? จะออกอากาศทุกวันศุกร์-เสาร์-อาทิตย์ เวลา 20.30 น. ช่อง 7 สี.

ไปรมา : รายงาน

cecilia

Staff member
just got done with episode 1 ..and it's so good..and suepr cute too..so glad thai drama is making a big comeback this year with my generation of star..they are way better than last year..:)

love it so far..so cute..the preview looks cute too..there's gonna tons of cute scene between chakrit and pinky>>.love chakrit..he's so cute in his own way..:)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Summary 2nd Ep.

Chakrit found out that she is running away from the police. He got mad at her and he started to yell at her. Pinky was so sad that she decided to end her life by walking into the water. Chakrit was standing by his balcony when he saw her. He ran to safe her. He say that she was weak and running away from the problem that she cause. She say that she did do it. He told her not to give up and to remember that she stil have hope. She still got her friend Narin, her brother and that she still got him.. And they hug.. He promise her that he won't let her side.

In the bedroom...
Chakrit give her a towel. He told her to take a shower. He say that he's going to wait till she finish. So she went to her closet to get some more clothes. He was like I'm not going to do anything to you. He then say don't think anything weird. He give her 15 minutes. He have a key to every door to the house. But he say he's not crazy he won't do anything like that.. Then he mumble that no one understand him.

He called his cop friend up the one that taking care of Pinky case.
Their going to meet in the city.

He came in the room and say he's going to sleep with her tonight. Then he's like. I'm a gentlemen not like the story I wrote. He's say he going to sleep on the other bed cause he won't trust his feeling. That in the middle of the night he'll turn around and hug her.

They went into the city and Chakrit friend came. With the cops he refuse to cooperate so they have to drug him and Pinky.

There's more sence... I just focus on Pinky and Chakrit..

Next sence.. Their going to run away.. and Chakrit was like if we're going to get out. I'll have to rape you. Then the got on top of her.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad ch.7 is finally giving Pinky recognition for her acting. Finally giving her better roles. She looks very mature in this lakorn unlike her others where her character was childlike. Got to say, her crying expression is still like when she was small.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Yeah, I love the sweet and romantic scenes...I hate it when some lakorn lacks such thing! I hope he doesnt die, even though there are many cute scenes with them together. Any confirmation on his death though?

Aside from that, don't you guys find yourself smiling and or having the butterflies in your tummy kind of things when watching realllllllllllly romanctic scenes? LOL I do ;)

chacha

sarNie Egg
U guys make me want to watch this lakorn sooooooo bad :wub: :wub: . Anyway, thank for sharing comment.

belle20

sarNie Elites
:lol: ........wai wai noodles ur soooooo funny!!!! i mean im pretty sure every1 gets those butterflies feelings when u look at sweet scenes!! hehe..correct me if im wrong!!!! :loool: but yea the sweet scenes r sooo cute!! Pinky is definetly busting her acting skills with my Chakrit!!!!! :lmao: Looking forward for more cute scenes.................. :wub:

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think, he'll die, eventhough by the song. Listen to it carefully .
i think pinky really shine in this lakorn.

natty

Chubs
die or not die.. as long as they keep giving us the sweet romantic scenes.. this is his most romantic lakorn so far.. and i'm glad they both didnt hold back with their expression and stuff, especially pinky.. i often find the nang'eks really stiff when it comes to romantic scenes.. i mean their eyes sorta show intimacy and chemistry but their bodies are all stiff.... she really shine in this lakorn.. i totally love it when he put his hand on her cheeks and told her he will stay beside her...

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg chakrit can not die in this lakorn. i mean he's too hot to die.
yeah by the song, it says that he would rather die than be seperated from the one he loves. so yeah and i mean why would he die? the lakorn shows little indication that he would die. unless he blocked a bullet or was beaten to death by the bad guys. or maybe he'll get shot and everyone will think that he died but really doesnt...haha kinda like ken in song rao nirun don. seriously, even with all the sweet scenes it makes even worst if chakrit dies.... omg and did i mention he's looking really hot!!

pze

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn at the moment.....its so cute.....ahhhhhhhh.......im waiting anxiously for the next episodes....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...Pinky's acting has improved!!! She got me crying when she was trying to commit suicide...and she is freaking CUTE too!!!

belle20

sarNie Elites
I just finished watching the 2 epi..........ohh my!!!!!!! :lol: i love it so much especially.........the scene after he saves her.....n she just wants to go backin the water......ahhhhh too cute!! :w000t: ......they both go at each other screamin n all!!... after they hug!! I think dats my favourite scene now!! :D Looking forward for the nxt epi!! :wub:

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think that Nawee/Chakrit is going to die because I read the summary on the website and it says that now that Sunisa/Pinky is his, he's determined to take care of her and never let her go, so happy ending! I love this lakorn already, so many sweet scenes to look forward to from the previews. They have good chemistry and Pinky looks like the perfect nangek. Oh and Chakrit looks so much better than when he did in Wimarn Sai, got more toned and cut his hair, much better!

bopha

sarNie Elites
i love this lakorn :w000t: ...Chakrit & Pinky make a cute couple
here the sc from the ending part ...there's a lot of cute scene :shock: can't wait to see it

bopha

sarNie Elites
this is the scene Pinky want to suicide but Chakrit came and yelled at her ... if some1 can tell me what he said to her it would be great ... :D

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
im watchin epi 2 right now and so far i'm loving it...especially from all the previews and their romantic scenes together! cant wait..