Juntra Suriyakat

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
All borans start out great. Then it goes down hill when they can't find interesting trend to the story. LOL I think it's meant to be created for the 13 years old or less. I do hope this one will be different alittle... At least by 10%

skyblue

sarNie Egg
This is a very good opening for the first part. I love the little boys. They are so cute and I dislike their mean parents. I hope ch7 will not drag this serties like Jao Ying Teang On. Part one is very good and sad. I recommended to everyone. I was crying for the two little p'eks.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Im really loving the effect of the heaven or so what... I like the pairing and it is an interesting start. Hope they grow up soon, I want to know who end with who, and what the problems..

mia07

Introvert
I have not watch epi 2 so will continue it tomorrow. It'll be great if they grew in next week eps or so cuz in TangOn, they grew in epi 3 and plus, I wanna see the older them more. Lol. Their CGs are ok, but I would like if they use more reality locations.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I haven't been able to get on the internet on my laptop, even though the internet connection is full bar. I would try the computer but it caught a virus (dumb brother).

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I haven't been able to get on the internet on my laptop, even though the internet connection is full bar. I would try the computer but it caught a virus (dumb brother).

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
reposting: in case my reply did not go thru or I post it at the wrong place

JuntraSuriyakat 1 Eng Sub [FULL]
link

will leave it on for a week only 4/23-30
enjoy

mia07

Introvert
Thanks for sharing. So I'm guessing Juntrakat will be the main praek? Hopefully... :) That means Fah will be na'ek and to add, a strong one too! Can't wait til they grow up.

mia07

Introvert
narkrakdin24^^ said:
So Juntrakat is pairing w Fah or the other girl?
Juntra will most likely be with Fah cuz in the beginning Fuse mentioned that Juntra likes Fah.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
From FB; credit: Charitta Treenok, New Pitcha Vongsawat, Fuse Kittiwong, น้องโฟน กัญจน์ธนโชติ FC, Juntra Suriyakat FB, others

Finally some pictures of the ceremony, but man...I dislike facebook quality pictures...ugh I Miss PYJ club photos... :(
but I guess this is better than nothing. lol