Juntra Suriyakat

mia07

Introvert
Fah played Malika in the new Pla Boo Thong and she was paired up with Phone in Tukkathathong.

I just saw a pic of Waigoon dress in Ong In costume so maybe he will be Pra In?? If it's true, he is looking mighty fine!!!

syrina

sarNie Egg
i dont know why they don't remake mai lai tong it is a good boran lakorn.i like girl who fight now day girl are crying and weak.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Who is fah?

Yea, Fah Napisabomson. She played as Mulika in Pla Boo thong 2009 and in Golden Doll 2010 as Kaewjonkon(the yak girl who likes Fuse). Those two roles she played in there were tomboyish. She played princess Kaewsara in Jaoying Pikunthon 2011 and her character in there was girly, but she can play a tomboy role I swear. 

(pictures by PYJ Club)

I say, if they cast, they better cast a good actress. If they can't find one, Fah is it! But I doubt she will be in here, since they always trying to promote new peeps. lol I think they may have a difficult time trying to find an actress who can play such a strong role cause most actresses they been hiring are for the role of soft and weak nang eks. Now they needa find a actress who brings out the stubborness. lol

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures by Pon and Juriat Seungchai FB

anyways, they were saying that the little girl from above (she played the little flower girl in Jaoying Tangon) will be the smaller nang ek. and Pon will be Pra In i think. lol Yay a hott Ong In lol Two hott ong Ins in a row wow...but they better make his role big. lol

mia07

Introvert
Well if Ek 'looks-alike' plays pra'ek, then I doubt Fah will be na'ek. She looks older than him. Backtrack, so she wasn't in CYC right even though we saw pics of her? I do want her to play na'ek and Bowl should come back too. She can be nang'rai lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Esp 1 started out good...yes Fah is here...and I like her...I think there r two pra' nangs here (couple)..

YokeeChocolate

sarNie Egg
Just to clarify with everyone; this new series is NOT a remake of the CH3 'Suriyan-Jantra' lakorn. This new lakorn is a totally different story and it was actually made back then by CH7 itself. 

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
The new guy is rrlllly cute. Btw it's starting Rlly good. I'm liking the partners couples alrdy. Haven't feel like this forever. I

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
how come I can't find the link to this boran?

note: just so u know, I've just recently came back

so don't know how much have change in the forum 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
That Jun dude is cute. So his name is Plug? And Suriyakut was annoying in the beginning. Wow. Just to get a girl's attention. The stupid things guys do for love/attention for a girl. Lol. But so far, I love it. I think it was shorter than Jao Ying Taeng On though. And damn! Pra-In is so hot! That's one fine god. He really reminds me of Aum Atichart but he has a longer face. The kor taan parents are.. gosh damn. I feel like kicking them in the water. My foot was itchy for action when they ate all the food and didn't give any to the two pra'ek. What kind of parents are those?

kbvaj

sarNie Egg
What's the storyline?  anyone know?  it seemed interesting.... I just saw the opening/ credits. 

mia07

Introvert
I like the opening theme. Awww feel so bad for them. Yes, Fuse was so stubborn. Plug is so cute!! Pra In is hot. What a cast! =D I will probably be shipping towards the younger bro and Fah. LOL. Hmmm... it's also good to see a lot of older boran stars, too. Altho I don't quite like their CG effects for heaven, I think I have gotten used to it. I just don't like it when they do the animals. I like the moon and sun animation in the opening theme - pretty cool.

val

sarNie Adult
So far so good, but its just episode 1, lets hope this one is not dragging like the previous borans. Is Fah pairing up with the new guy or fuse?