Jui Warattaya Brought Push Puttichai Home to Meet Her Parents

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From Thairath: https://www.thairath.co.th/content/530638

Can't say that I didn't see this coming. Smh. Jui went to visit her parents back home in Prachuap Khiri Khan. Fans speculated that both Push and Jui were at the same place based on photos they posted on their IGs. Well, what do you know? They were right! Jui was at an event today for BKK Trend Spotted 2015 ELITE Athleisure. Reporters asked her about the photos and Jui admitted to introducing Push to her parents. The reporter referenced her old interview reminding her that she once said that if she brings someone home, that person is the one. Jui smiled shyly. She then said she introduced him as a friend. Push happened to be around the area in Ratchaburi to visit his parents because he just finished filming his lakorn. He stopped by to bring Jui plants since she loves plants. He then spent some time with her and her family. In addition, Jui revealed that talking to Push makes her very happy. In a recent interview, Push also said that Jui brings him happiness. The two have gotten much closer in comparison to before. While they were filming Fun Feung, they only spoke to each other within groups. But lately, they've gotten to know each other and they have many things in common, which makes speaking to one another fun. They're not in a rush to take things a step further but their status right now went from friends to talking. Everything is up to the future.

Furthermore, Jui's fans have been going on to Push's ex-girlfriend's IG to laugh in her face about Jui winning over Push. Jui said that if they are her old fans, they'd know better than to do that. She doesn't like when fans behave like that.  

cr: as tagged
Spotted together at the beach. 

Yeah, they're too busy with their careers all right. So busy that they can't make their past relationships work because they didn't have time. Well, what do you know? A couple months later, they're hooking up with their koo jin. Can you guess why they fell out of love? I remember translating Push's interview a couple months ago while his relationship with his former girlfriend was on the rocks. He said he doesn't have time for her and he'd rather exercise and use that time for himself than make time for her. He doesn't even have time to see his parents. Well, he sure made time to travel to go see Jui. Coincidence much that he was in the area? I think not. This makes me dislike koo jins even more. They tend to flaunt their imaginary relationships while they're with other people and then hook up after calling it quits with their former lovers. You can't help but question what went on behind the screens.   

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nooooo Jui, don't go out with him!!!! I see him as fake for some reason. Me no like the guy. Lol. Oh well, whatever makes them happy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When he does that cute,playful attitude he comes off fake. Maybe he tries too hard. He's ok with a little drama but when he does comedy it's not natural.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Smh, the one downfall to koojins, I hate it when they try to overdo it offscreen (NY) if it was onscreen then be as sweet as you can but once they become a real couple it kind of turn me off like MK. This is why I like GM and Kichy and other couples because they are able to branch out and not stick to only one costar. Anyways sorry if I offended anyone with their fave stars, I'm just expressing my opinion, not bashing anyone.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it would've been much better if they weren't sweet off-screen while they were dating others. The whole love promotion can do without. Stars back then didn't do any of that and were still successful. It just makes them look fickle after denying that they liked each other and then dated months after. They just broke up with their former lovers this year. That's a pretty quick on to the next for people who said time was an issue. I don't object to them moving on, but why with their koo jin? Makes me sad to be their exes.     

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe Jui. You can do better. Haha. She's always attracted to not so attractive guys...like why.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awe Jui. You can do better. Haha. She's always attracted to not so attractive guys...like why.
Right!!! Why, Jui?!!!! Hahaha

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm thinking 'why Jui?  :scratchhead2: '  so I will post a gif for that  :coverlaf:

After  FF, I wanted them to date but now I just lost interest in them :shrug: lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WHOOSH I didn't expect to read all this dislike of Push. Is it because he's a plastic tool LOL JK. I never shipped this couple, I don't see the spark. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Guys usually Check out of relationships awhile b4 they do the break up... unless they get dump then it usually takes them longer. ..my ex move on a month after break up

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Such jerks. Experienced the same. Ta ruk krai jing jang, kwarm dang reu poo ying eun eun ja blian jai rao mai dai lok. Push obviously loves his new found fame.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
love is hard...ppl get into a stump...my co-worker was just telling me about her situation...they been together 4 years and lost the spark but don't want to give up and are trying...she still young so...we become complacent...I'm guilty of it...in retrospective my ex and I were "Repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result - Definition of Insanity"

"treat your relationships like the beggining and there will never be an ending" -Tony Robbins

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Eeeks...1 hand could not clap, it takes 2 hands. 1 hand is Push; the other hand is Jui.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, at least they broke up with their respective partners before hooking up together. We don't have evidence like other couples who messed around before breaking it off. Can't help but wonder if they caught feelings onscreen though. Meeting new people can make you lose feelings. It's the honeymoon phase I tell ya. That's why I don't support love promo when both of you are in a relationship. Have some respect for your lovers. It's not mandatory to do promotional PDA. Back then, people frown upon being so touchy and openly lovey dovey. This new generation sucks. Lol. No limits whatsoever. It's one thing if you're dating each other but if you're with other people and you're holding the hand of someone else for fan service, that's just horrible.    

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Entertainment world in today's society, the fans want to see those affections from the drama couple. I mean if the drama couple is promoting their drama & they were not holding hands or show some sort of affections to each other then the fans will comment/complain "oh they look so distant to each other......"

Even while the drama couple were still in the process of shooting the drama, if they were not showing any affections then the media will make a big deal of news over this questioning if the couple is compatible with each other in the drama if they are so distant offscreen.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Do you really need to hold hands to promote your dramas? Laughing, smiling, and conversing with each other is enough. "They're so distant news" is better than "dating and third hand" news. Plenty of pairs don't do love promos and turn out fine. The ones who over do them like the attention.   

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I think it goes both ways...

If either of the pair has a significant other, even if it is known to the public or not, they should respect their partner by not be too intimate. I mean there is hand holding and then there is HAND holding. That is just plainly giving their partner the respect that they deserve. If they become interested in the person they are pairing with, I believe they should hold off on it until after the honeymoon period of the ending of a successful lakorn and the dust has settled with their previous relationship. There's nothing wrong realizing that the person you're with might not be the person you want to end up with; the correct time and place just need to be put into consideration.

However, if both are single and has no attachment, they can act out whatever way they want as they so choose to promote the lakorn/pairing to the extent of their comfort level. How would we be able to tell if they're really overdoing it or just that this is how they really do feel about each other.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thnk if a celebrity set the tone in the beginning where they stand then it's not a problem. Some celebrities are well known for their behavior good or bad....then when they do something people are like...that's just him or her. It is almost expected because of who they are at the very beginning.

For example: like Andrew when he first started he is well known to not be a friendly person lol, meaning he was very private and hard to get an interview or anything on him. And he doesn't really mixed and mingle with his co-stsrs. So people tend to leave him a lone because that's who he is and plus they were getting nada from him.

But no, you don't always have to give out fan service because the fans complain and want them. Fans will always find something to complain about so no need to give them everything because if they do, they will eventually be a fake and lose who they are as a person. Just because you are an actor you have to have some sort of "you" as a human being.

The newer generation are a lot about buzz and not a whole lot of substance. When you are on screen you can be the best in the role you are playing do whatever with the n'ek because the role required that of you. But when off screen or promoting the lakorn there are boundaries you do not cross especially if you are dating someone. Acting doesn't have to rob you of everything...a little dignity and self awareness goes a long way.