JIRANEE!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Rumor about (I ever post detail in JJ tread) JJ led to small-gitl at his condo (someone saw him) that JJ reject this news and he said : I think it mistake or wrong remember because I live with many people in condo. and retern of KooJin in Padiwaradda, this news it confirm that JJ is not gay hahaha.

sarNie Adult
Well.... I confirmed that James Ji isn't gay after seeing this picture. 

Warning: What is seen cannot be unseen

Warning #2: To be fair... His pants may have been too tight. 

Photo cr: on pic

Step

Mrs James Ma
In all pics JJ wants to hold her hand. I saw in many events.

cr ch3
040156 said:
Remember what I said about James JI always wanting to hold Bella's hand and Bella kind of rejects him or doesn't want to hold hands with him but just lets him so he won't lose face? (It's in the video Mayji posted, in the first instance that he offered his hand, Bella just kind of tapped his hand so he'll stop. but the second time, she finally gave in!)  Hahaha here ya go

sarNie Adult
But Bella breaks away at the first opportunity. Poor James! I remember in the VicBig3, James walked ahead without waiting for Yaya that she had to call him to go back so she can loop her arm around his hahahaha. With Bella he just waits and waits if she will hold his hand but most of the time she just walks ahead. Hahaha.

sarNie Adult
WHoooaaaaa! Jiranee China FC is increadible! Here we have Jiranee Wuxia Style!

oh maaaaaaaaan! Now I wanna see them in a Wuxia drama! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOOOOOW  :heart: :heart: :heart: P'Greta you should post this in Padiwarada thread also. They look like Chinese prince and princess :heart: :heart: :heart:
040156 said:
WHoooaaaaa! Jiranee China FC is increadible! Here we have Jiranee Wuxia Style!

oh maaaaaaaaan! Now I wanna see them in a Wuxia drama! 

sarNie Adult
As I've always said, jiranee have the perfect height ratio, which to me is when the girl could lay her head on the guy's shoulder when they hug but has to tiptoe to kiss his cheeks and the guy would still be tall enough when she's wearing heels hahaha so complicated. Toey and punch were too small for James Ji, Yaya was a bit tall. Bella is just right.

sarNie Adult
My goodness JIRANEE!! Look at their smiles. I can't help but root for them. 

photo cr: Sandysandee 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol P'Greta sooo many fans want them to date like you. But recently Bella said she and JJ cant be couple :p
040156 said:
My goodness JIRANEE!! Look at their smiles. I can't help but root for them.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo8Kz5omcAA

Lol fans saw Jiranee watching same watch at an event, they thought its a couple watch :coverlaf: Bella said JJ and she are only brother and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W38XcUexKs

sarNie Adult
N'Step! I knew it! They had matchy matchy watches! Oh bella. How can you be so cruel!? She can say "we're not together" but to say "we can NEVER be together" is just harsh! Never say never!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Jiranee on Lemonade magazine. OMG they look sexy and hot :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

sarNie Adult
I don't know what it says but they look so cute, can't help but post: 

Photo cr: On Pic

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Bella : why are yr face so hot like that (in thai spell :Fire Rang)
JJ : y mad that I lost one's hair?
Bella: no no I just to say (This it idiom in word thai just joking) Fire Roaw Ehean (sorry for wrong spell) it mean Y are my boyfriend.