JIRANEE!

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

I kinda feel bad for James Ji though because he seems to always have this urge to offer his hand, but Bella rejects him every time she could, so now he kind of hesitates.  :lol:

Photo cr: Withjamesji

OH CRAP. I just noticed something. Look at the ring in Bella's finger and James's finger!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Okay, must stop now before Weir hunts me down. 

sarNie Adult
Look how close they are, literally! 

Cr: bee_emily , gangnokpirab, kaija_jaa

they are sooooo sweet! 

photo cr: gangnokpirab

I hope they have a segment in James Ji's travel show in Japan together! I would totally want to see them on a vacation together! 

Oh N'Step! I don't know if you've seen this, but it's from the time Bella had a car accident after Jutathep series was shown. James Ji still visited her in the hospital. He claims to be the second (Weir was first) but Bella was saying James Ji was the 1st one to visit her. 

Photo cr: jiranee_fc45

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh man! I wonder what will happen in that scene! I'm so excited for Padiwarada. I'm also excited for when James Ji and Bella promote it so they'd have shows together again. I also hope there will be magazine shoots again with the two of them. That's a lot of wishes for today! Haha sorry for that. 

But I hope Bella's wishes come true! Here's a pic from Bella's birthday party last 20 December 2015, where James Ji (among other people) gave her a video greeting:

Photo cr: Hubsub

Merry Christmas everybody! 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
heeeeeeelp! What does it say? hehe thank you!

Phot Cr: plenoeiname and iBees_ipr

1.Bella : what? teaser is air?
2.James: y are happy really?
3.Bella : yr smile so big face (happy too) Khun Palud

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
oh oh oh! and this one too! hahahaha

Photo cr: jamesjirayu_jiranee

JJ : come come...give me will catch y.
Bella : no no
JJ: where are y go, don't run away me
Bella : aahhhh , help me

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Loving this thread! Thanks for making it!

Yaaaay! Welcome welcome! I hope you fangirl with us here!

Mayji!! Thank you for the links. Hahahhahaa yeah, James Ji is so funny, hitting the tree and all that hahahaha. He internalized too much it seems? hahahaha.

Right now, people in instagram are posting "best 2015 moments" and some users included their best moments for Jiranee (pictures with the most number of likes) and here is a cute one from jiranee_lovely

I don't know if they'd release more pics this year, but this is my favorite Jiranee picture this year, from Padiwarada
Screen grab by plenoeiname from News Plus

Oh maaaaaaaan! The Padiwarada song is still not available in iTunes. I can't help but think of Jiranee when I hear it.

sarNie Adult
Mayji! What does James Ji tell Bella that's why she was laughing? hehe. I want to know. Also is that an old song that he sang? Thank you Mayji! as always.