Jet Li & Vicky Zhao

ladytrosel

sarNie Egg
I just read the news on Xinhuanet that Vicky Zhao ".... will fight against the international famed Chinese action big name Jet Li in the adaption of the three-D wrestle game "Tekken ".

Directed by Charles Stone the action film is about a powerful boy who takes part in a boxing competition and found a big complot, which would change the world.

Vicky Zhao will play the talented Chinese origin girl while Jet Li will act as the boxer. " Wow! :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Tekken was a fighting game for Playstation. They're now gonna make a movie from it. Sort of like how they made a movie for Mario Brothers, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat.

missy

sarNie Egg
I didn't hear anything about Jet Li being a part of this. I heard it was Vicki Zhao and Takeshi Kaneshiro as the two man characters.

Nameless

N i n j a
Are you sure it's going to be Tekken? Tekken is a well known game and the storyline is more focused more on the Kazama family.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
JaM said:
Tekken was a fighting game for Playstation. They're now gonna make a movie from it. Sort of like how they made a movie for Mario Brothers, Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat.
[post="41857"][/post]​
thank you jam for clarifying that up for me

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Nameless said:
Thanks for the clarification. Jin Kazama happens to be my favorite Tekken character and I'd never thought they'd bring him to life lol. I have my doubts about this. But lets hope it turns out good.
[post="44848"][/post]​
same here