japanese drama

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
does anyoine know where i can dl the japanese drama good luck? someone is currently uploading eps on the archives but i also went to jtv-drama.org and i cant dl any of it.... :(

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
uhm...im looking for eps. 7 to wat ever on series or something called good luck... when i click on it it doesnt work

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
u can watch int @ aznv.tv but u have to pay..here the sum..

Having achieved his life-long dream of being a pilot, Hajime is first officer on an international jetliner and is now working to become a captain. He can't seem to please Captain Kouda, who has become an exacting taskmaster since an air incident many years ago. To complicate matters, he begins a relationship with stubborn and straight-talking mechanic, Ayumi, whose parents died many years ago in the plane crash for which Captain Kouda feels he is responsible. What follows is a story of 21st century love, dreams, and passion.

Nameless

N i n j a
You know the translator/subtitler Jem? Who does most of the Japanese doramas. Well he/she used to have a torrent site where you could dl all the episodes, but I lost it and I don't know where to find anymore. I'm pretty sure Jem has a Clubbox now. I'll find out.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
yeah Jem has both the torrent and a gold clubbox clubbox now...w/ password protection...

Pecco: u can pay monthly unlimited access for $15

K

KawaiiTennyo

pay?!?!? aww man .. WE WANT FREE!!! that's why we come online haha is to get things for free.. well that's why i come online hahah im cheap >.<

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
KawaiiTennyo said:
pay?!?!? aww man .. WE WANT FREE!!! that's why we come online haha is to get things for free.. well that's why i come online hahah im cheap >.<
[post="16404"][/post]​

YOu sure are... :rolleyes:

these people put a lot of time and effort to put these torrents up... i say 15$ is a very good deal. I'd like to see you doing something like that...cheap. :angry:

Nameless

N i n j a
Greensmurf said:

these people put a lot of time and effort to put these torrents up... i say 15$ is a very good deal. I'd like to see you doing something like that...cheap. :angry:
[post="19151"][/post]​
She ain't got a job, can't blame her. lol.

And it's not torrent files for $15. It's streaming files :) .

Kt, babe, not everything is free. There's always a catch.

K

KawaiiTennyo

Greensmurf said:

[post="19151"][/post]​
actually i CAN do that IF my computer was fast enough .. it's sooo slow but if i put time and effort to upload i would do it for free .. unless well i have to pay for the host or something .. then i would like DONATIONS .. =) and NAMELESS everything in this world is NOT FREE .. i know there's always a catch it depends on a big catch or not .. ^_^ but i like to think that everyone is generous ..

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
thankyou koishii :) but when i tried dling ep 7 and 8 it stopped halfway...can you please reup when you have the chance?