Jaoying Taeng On 2012

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. I was downloading part 25 and I found out that it was already uploaded on Youtube!! Damn me!  I kind of hate that pra'ek is so slow-minded sometimes. :yuck:

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
now days they make all pra eks slow minded...XD

hahaha yup so far Waigoon is still single but so far they've been having chicks get up on Pra Ek...lOLXD weird huh? ahhahahhaXD

mia07

Introvert
What?? It seems like Chai Wai does more and he's more clever, too? Grr... wait wait, that's okay. I don't want a lot of girls up on him anyways. Rather him be single than a player. LOL.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Vaigoon has abs! :drools: Jk lol I like that he's always there for his sister and pra'ek is really starting to get on my nerves again.

sue317

sarNie Egg
yeeeeah the Pra'ek is getting on my nerves too lol ... whats up with them making the pra'ek slow??  grrr!!!  I hope they dont make him have20 wives at the end **over exaggerating** -_- but you guys know what i mean lol

drooling over the brother ... lovin his abs!! hahaaha ... cant wait till this weekend i really want to see what happens in epi 43^^

mia07

Introvert
I know and it's funny that he's the only boran guy I have seen thus far with a nice bod. LOL.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha Mia u really would post it up lmaoXD. but yea I do agree hahaha 

Tang On is so slow too omg...LOLXD They needa make better pra eks and Nang eks...instead we're drooling over side characters...hahhaha LmaoXD
I hope Waigoon gets a girl by the end..if not..hmm....they don't know drama..but I think it'd be nice/cute if a tomboy girl gets up on him...hahhaa

oh crap..forgot Ong In Lek too..hahaha

mia07

Introvert
Hahaha... You know I gotta show off his goodies. LOL!! I guess they are better off without Ong In Lek. -_-

sue317

sarNie Egg
@ohMaIVdarlin ..... omg hooootness!!! im so going to put that as my desktop wallpaper hahaaha .... **drools**

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this ending soon yet? LOL I think  it might.....i hope it'll be less than 50 episodes. And they're kinda dragging it too now. lol

Spoiler:
But forgot to mention, around episode 38 or 39 somewhere round there, when the boy told Pra ek that he's his father, Pra Ek didn't believe him and turned away...LOL kinda sad...XD what kind of father is that? But i guess with everyone running around it would be hard to know. lol

skyblue

sarNie Egg
p. Zoua said:
Is this ending soon yet? LOL I think  it might.....i hope it'll be less than 50 episodes. And they're kinda dragging it too now. lol

Spoiler:
But forgot to mention, around episode 38 or 39 somewhere round there, when the boy told Pra ek that he's his father, Pra Ek didn't believe him and turned away...LOL kinda sad...XD what kind of father is that? But i guess with everyone running around it would be hard to know. lol

Agrie with you. they need to stop dragging and focus back on Jao Ying Teang On or the purpose of the story. P'ek is also getting annoying. He's too boasting of his skillfulness and smartness making me annoying.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ugh. They have got to start making the nang'ek not too innocent and sweet. Sometimes they need to be fierce, spicy, and can fight. As for the pra'eks they need to stop making them too much prideful, slow-minded, and too much of a playboy.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with both of you. LOL They seem like they have no idea of any different characters anymore. And there's all these other girls who come after pra ek but not after not the brother. LOL  No storyline either....let's hope the next one isn't the same like chaiyachet and this one..

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'll go after the brother any day lol jk I can't because I'm already engaged. But if I wasn't I would go for him not because his abs but he's just such a gentleman towards others besides the one's he hates. You can't find a brother like that anywhere. If so, it's unique. I'd rather have him as a brother though. And he better not die at the end or I'll cry my heart out! And is it just me or does Vaigoon (what's his name in reality?) kind of reminds you of Aum Atichart? Because he does to me.

mia07

Introvert
I don't see why they can't make the na'ek strong and fierce plus smart. These weakling na'eks are so blah! There has been a few na'eks in the older borans that were intelligent and had a smart mouth so where are they now? I assume they're probably following the story or whatever, but still, na'eks can't be portrayed as weak all the time. I hope but doubt that they will make a boran that focuses just on the na'ek - it'll be a new change and something to look forward to for me because I would certainly love to see how na'ek evolves from a weak, naive girl to a mature woman. Regarding the pra'ek, don't get me started. LOL. He's just as bad as the na'ek. Two wrongs definitely doesn't make a right.

Anyways, before I started watching, I was all in for the pra'ek but after seeing how Waigoon is like, I shifted big time. LOL. He is indeed sweet because he's protective of his sis. Did he and pra'ek ever fight?? Would love to see them duel - I'll be rooting for the brother. Har Har... Come to think of it, he kinda does look like Aum a bit. Someone mentioned they are already filming the new boran already - true or false? Mon Nark Ka Rak would be a good remake because it's mainly about na'ek.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah I don't know...I've stopped watching and have fallen behind. From the sounds of the way pra ek has been I don't know if I want to start back up again. Waigoon is absolutely gorgeous. They need to make him pra ek in the next boran lakorn. Super hot!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha yea, But Narkradin, his name is Pon Ophom. Something like that. LOL yea he's cute. Congrats on ur engagement by the way. 

eh, I hardly watch. Just scamming through it now....XD

Tang On still trying to look for her kid the boy but the little girl kept on calling her mother, but how can she tell if it's her kid or not? LOL I think Prai Ngam is still looking for her too and probably killed the bat guy. Not sure...scammed through. And then next episode shows pra ek's servant inthe jail with Waiyaraat and I think he says for the servant to kill him or something so maybe now he regain conscious. They going in circles. 

as for the new boran, I'm not going to believe it til I see pictures or previews. LOL some amateur fan probably got excited and started their own news or something..>XD I hope next one will be a totally different story line with better characters. I kinda want to see something new not anymore remakes...

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I dont want to see anymore remake, no more muitples wifes or kids. At least have a interesting plot with some sweet scence between the mains. Also make the people playinh different roles other than weak innocent and cant fight for themselves. Hum but I havent watch this srama for a while now . I am still a boran fan but none has caught my eyes . Humm the dued in the picturr look very drool. They should have more of those. Lol

mia07

Introvert
A new boran would be great, but they'll probably kill it, just like TKT. I would like them to make the story, Taosompom. The storyline is different and interesting, too. I would love to see Waigoon as the next pra'ek, a smart one though.