Jaoying Taeng On 2012

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Just finished watching epi 13 and 14. Epi 14 was extremely good and sad. It's finally hitting some climax.

Spoiler Alert:
Tang On is showing signs of pregnancy and no one is aware that she may be pregnant. Pra ek caught nang ek with her brother and accused her of having an affair w/ another man. She is now stripped of her status and locked up awaiting to be beheaded.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I'm so surprised at the fact that this boran lakorn is still good so far. Hopefully they don't drag it out as usual. I won't be surprise if it does get dragged out though.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i hate how p'ek loves her so much but not willing to listen to her? poor her but she should have told him ugh. it's moving a long well if they dont drag it out...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i hate how p'ek loves her so much but not willing to listen to her? poor her but she should have told him ugh. it's moving a long well if they dont drag it out...
Agreed, he was willing to listen before and understand and not care about the alligator. In the beginning she even asked if she could bring her brother along or did she just say alligator? He must have just thought that she's crazy, but loved her so much he didn't care.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha lol that's funny...XD yet sad at the same time...lol he's got no trust...what an idiot.

mia07

Introvert
Haven't got to that part yet, but did she even tell him anything or at least got him to understand?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Before he brought her to his castle, he said not sure why she think her sibling is an alligator. she told him about her brother being an alligator.

then when they were at the castle, she asked him will he believe her? he said it's impossible so then she said there's no need to tell then. so it's his fault for not listening to her etc...

i hope someone comes to her rescue? i feel bad for her since she's pregnant too.

mia07

Introvert
Are you talking about when she got caught if she was able to tell him anything or the time before Pra Ek took her with him to his castle to be his wife?
Sorry for the confusion, but it's about the part when she got caught.

Thanks saobomp. I shall have to watch. I just hope their misunderstanding doesn't become the conflict of the boran or else I will go crazy 'cause it will sure drag afterwards.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, i have to agree with you. it's very annoying if it drags bc of that. i cant stand the one wife ugh. doesnt help that his mom doesnt like her either. so evil! i just hope someone helps her and clear her free. i'm thinking she'll have the baby first. they will drag it out as long as possible.

mia07

Introvert
Okay.. caught up now. Now I see what you guys are saying. Awww.. I pity na'ek so much. Pra'ek is really stupid! So unreasonable. URGH! Despite his insecurity, they do make a very cute couple. I hope her brother comes to her rescue. I have a feeling it will drag for awhile until he finally knows the truth (just don't let it happen until the very end of the boran). The other girls are irritating. As if the situation isn't hard enough, they make it more of a pain in the butt and yes the Queen, too. >.<

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
The Queen always hates the main character meaning nang ek. I don't think there has been a single boran movie other then Keaw Nah Ma where the mother-in-law pities the nang ek. What I'm afraid of is that they will start dragging the lakorn when nang ek has her kid. They'll live poor like all the other ones and be stuck in the jungle foreverrrrrr and pra ek will not know that the kid is his until almost the end and it goes on. I want to see something exciting. I want nang ek to be beheaded and her baby pops out like Laksanawong lol. I don't think that will be possible though since she's only in the beginning stages of pregnancy. I'm sure her brother will surely come save her. Can't wait to see this weekends episode.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
It's a typical Thai theme in their lakorn and boran. The guy always misunderstands the main girl and then the main girl never explains anything either.

mia07

Introvert
What they need to start doing is pick/make a boran where the na'ek is strong and wise. I'm kind of fed up with these weakling na'eks so it's time for a change and view the lakorn in a different perspective. Storylines should be different as well because the past borans that have been airing, it's all about running away or getting kicked out of the kingdom, residing in the forest, going in circles (TKT, CYC). I hope this boran will not disappoint me because it's one of the latest that I have been watching and kind of like.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1351348663' post='892551']
What they need to start doing is pick/make a boran where the na'ek is strong and wise. I'm kind of fed up with these weakling na'eks so it's time for a change and view the lakorn in a different perspective. Storylines should be different as well because the past borans that have been airing, it's all about running away or getting kicked out of the kingdom, residing in the forest, going in circles (TKT, CYC). I hope this boran will not disappoint me because it's one of the latest that I have been watching and kind of like.
[/quote]
Ditto...looks like they need to go on a vacation and let a new crew come in for a bit...hahahahaXD

aoiko

sarNie Egg
Spoiler Alert:
Tang On is showing signs of pregnancy and no one is aware that she may be pregnant. Pra ek caught nang ek with her brother and accused her of having an affair w/ another man. She is now stripped of her status and locked up awaiting to be beheaded.
It's actually been a while since I saw a scene like this. I am surprise they still have it, I was wondering what happen to this.