Jaoying Taeng On 2012

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so glad he finally found out the truth about n'ek and her brother. sheesh! i hope the lady that is taking care of the baby will end up with her brother. wondering how it will unfold...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
so glad he finally found out the truth about n'ek and her brother. sheesh! i hope the lady that is taking care of the baby will end up with her brother. wondering how it will unfold...
Okay I'm glad that pra ek finally knows the truth but what the hell? Why did pra ek go and stab nang ek's brother after he had spared pra ek's life when he could have easily killed him. He walked away and pra ek suddenly grabs his sword and stabs him knowing the truth already? That was such a stupid move and low of him too. ehhhhh

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, I didnt get that either? I was like why he do that for? Let see how this weekend's episodes turn out.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It's beginning to drag again. Nothing is really happened this weekend. Looks like Tang On is going to be stuck in that tower for a while.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched this two weeks ago. He barely found out they're siblings? I wanna watch this in US. Will have to look for it.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
What?! I missed out on a lot. Haven't downloaded 13 and so on yet. My gosh right now pra'ek is sounding like a pain in the.... Gotta catch up after the two days AF is going to be offline.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pra Ek has been frozen into ice by Waiyaraat's Demon master, but I think this past week's episode he got out.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Jaoying Tang On will be uploaded on Sweet Thai Boran Forum's 2nd Youtube Channel and up to the latest episodes...

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I watched ep. 1 through 34 in two days. The brother acting is so good. I cried with him...and he does look like Aum Arthichat lol... Love his body. Wish pr'eg would treat his wife like how her brother treated her. First start, pr'eg doesn't care for his 6 wives.... But later in the drama he seems to fall easily for other women....wth??? Whats up with the magical treasure box, the three men... They are pointless. Give that box to someone already!! I wish there will be another girl for the brother.... Someone who is not weak like his sister and someone who is not stupid like pr'eg. Damn.... The pra'nang is boring... Girl always cried and faint.... Guy can't even keep his own word. What kind of pra'nang is that lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So I finally caught up and just want to know when the freak they'll meet up again. Craziness with modern day borans lol. But, why do they have to keep putting P'ek with all these females all after him. How come there's no one after the crocodile brother? And poor older brother :( If only the Arsoon didn't make him that way :(  He was so nice as a kid.

mia07

Introvert
Is this boran getting good? I have stopped watching for a while now. I really love the brother - he's so good at acting. I hope they save a spot for someone for him because he deserves someone to love at the end.

sue317

sarNie Egg
OMG I loooove this boran!!!! I stopped watching boran movies for so long because of all that comp graphics that add into it.  This one I don't see too much of... Or maybe its still too early to say, since i'm only on part 7 right now lol...

sue317

sarNie Egg
@p.Zoua ..... yeeeah i realized i spoke to soon lol ... i had to skip those parts lol ....

BTW does anyone know if this has ended already?? Watching it on youtube from KissThaiBoranLakorn and they only have up to epi.40

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Your welcome. :)

but  man so far Jaoying TangOn is seal up in some kind of dome building or whatever by the Yak wifes. Fon went and took Waiyaaratt away from the bad guys and met Pra Ek. had to end when the Yak wife is about to kill TangOn...getting interesting...might end soon...i hope

but man...if Tang On's brother just ends up single...I have nothing to say. LOLXD They don't know anymore drama...except more add wives to Pra Ek...loll