Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read the second part of the summary. Pinky get harass by the nangrai a lot. there are so many. like 3 nangrai in here. and this one scene New believe the nangrai that Pinky really did something wrong and gonna hit her with a stick but she break it and ran away all sad and crying and almost got r but he and his friends came to save her first. :arrg: but he would help her often when the nangrai try to get her in trouble or harass her. then natalie(her guard) found her and they decide to continue to stay in the morlum band to hide from the bad guys and wait till the problem at her country went well first. then the band has problem noone hire them and the female singer won't continue singing so pinky want to help so she went up on stage to sing with ben(the owner son) and she sang and dance well so they decide to make her their singer.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I dont like how they did Pinky's hair and she seems soo dark lol....but yeah I guess her and new are kinda cute together...thanks teedee for more of the summary

nina07

sarNie Adult
P'Teedee, is Pinky going to fight in here? LOL.

because i dont see it in the summary :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess beginning of the la korn will show Pinky fight. or later on toward the middle or ending. i hope. :unsure:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yeah...i can't wait! i love them! they're soo cute.
i find new very attractive. lol. they make a cute
pair....maybe my new obsession. lol.
does anyone know when this is gonna air???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope it will air this year. cross finger too. New- his face looks too white and girly. plus his shy quiet personality doesn't attracts me, so it make me doesn't find him to make a cute match with Pinky. plus he's much older than Pinky too. -_-

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am so excited 4 this lakorn. Although, I am not into morlum. To me somehow it alwayz turn bad. Either the n'ek is crazy annoying or something :rolleyes: . Anywayz, I can't wait to see Cee-Pinky 2gether again. I was getting kinda upset that he doesn't have any upcoming lakorn line up. Man Iam super happy today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap:
For this lakorn, I would love to see Vier and Alexandra, she would look fablous with Esan traditional clothing, plus she has the voice, singing and knows how to do morlum too.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
New looks cute with Pinky, but Im wish it was Aof. :)

Teedee banner make me smile everytime. I love it. Don't change it.

TubbyTinker

For this lakorn, I would love to see Vier and Alexandra, she would look fablous with Esan traditional clothing, plus she has the voice, singing and knows how to do morlum too.

Dang girl, posting everywhere with this picture...no need to post, we know who they are and how they look like :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Dang girl, posting everywhere with this picture...no need to post, we know who they are and how they look like :lol:

Thip, Nina, u don't have to look at my post, i am just stating my opinion, it is open website for people to express is it????? Please don't read if it's bother You guys too much......let people have their sayyyyyyy

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 08:11 AM
New looks cute with Pinky, but Im wish it was Aof.

Teedee banner make me smile everytime. I love it. Don't change it.
yeah wish praek was Aof in here too. no i won't change it anyday soon because i still love and miss Aof+Pinky so much! looking at the banner makes me smile and happy :D

TubbyTinker

Thip, Nina, u don't have to look at my post, i am just stating my opinion, it is open website for people to express is it????? Please don't read if it's bother You guys too much......let people have their sayyyyyyy
welll I tried not to look but the picture is right there...how can I not look...like you said let ppl have their say...I'm just saying what I'm feeling lol ;)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
welll I tried not to look but the picture is right there...how can I not look...like you said let ppl have their say...I'm just saying what I'm feeling lol ;)

Tip, r u the person that won Miss Universe for thailand in 1988, u must be so pretty,,,,,but compare to Alexandra u r nothing, hahaha