Jao Ying Lum Sing (Polyplus)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from Pinky forum they change the la korn title to "Jao ying lum sing" and pra aek is undecided. they are still looking. so don't know if Cee is still pra aek or not. we'll just have to wait for the lady salak from ch7 to confirm it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
awww...so that means th p'ek might not be cee...grrr...i really wanted to see them in another lakorn again.. <_< got my hopes up peoples..goshh.. :rolleyes: LOL

Susie

sarNie Adult
I WAS HOPING THAT CEE WOULD HAVE LOTS OF LAKORNS THIS YEAR AS WELL. hopefully, the pra'ek is CEE & hopefully they do have like 3 songs together for this lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i want to see Pinky play as a princess too. i think Jao ying in here refer to her as a famous mor lum singer like a princess. not actually a real princess. but if turn out she's a real princess that will be great! she's so gorgeous. deserve to play as a princess. hope they confirm who is pra aek soon.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
WAT??? so it might not be CEE?? NOOOO!!!! I want CEE WITH PINKY!!!! they're soo cute together!
C'mon, they gotta pair these two up again!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i like thida morlum better sound better too and remind me of mor lum summer should stick to thida mor lum jao ying sound too hiso dont want pinky to be act rich too annoying, bitcy and dont match the character neak anyways hopefully its still cee or vee or poh nattawut

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee, is undecided :unsure: . I hope, he's in it. If not then oh well :rolleyes:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i still hope its cee... i thought this was another lakorn but they just changed the title. i want to see pinky as a real princess!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kind of funny and weird rich hi-so princess become jao ying lol its just like jao ying khor tarn ch3 just the title of the lakorn guessing the neak comes from hiso family and then become a mor lum lum sing singer like mor lum summer storyline similar with the character neak is rich and all want it to be like a ban nork style lakorn yea better be cee he can sing good