Jao Sao Rim Tang (Kantana)

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
@ Worranat: thanks so much for updating me lol. i was curious because in some scenes i would notice a cast but in others i didn't and no one seemed to point it out. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate Bee, Stephan mom and those other two bad girls. :angry: I just want to punch the hell out of them. I'm glad that the dad is kind to Poo.

cecilia

Staff member
^That's not their dad .. it's their GRANDPA.

Anyway, this lakorn is very choppy -- there are times where i don't get why Stefan would just stand there and watch her get scold by bee and his mom . that's so stupid. or how he allows people to step all over Poo at work -- but at the same time, sleep around with those girls -- very strange behavior ...
Also, they didn't really have time to fall in love yet -- it's more of a one side love from Poo .. however, i don't get her either b/c he's didn't really protect her from his mom/bee/the two gym ladies. When or how did she fall in love with him? -- also, he's out and about sleeping around but yet, she still waits .. i understand that the girl has fallen for him but he has not done anything to make her feel love.

It's just too quick for me to accept anything .. ah, and their stiff acting getting on my nerves again !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This pisses me off because if Poo isn't going to get stronger at least let there be one person in the house or at work that helps her. Her character is to weak ... like weak.... Omg Stephen is so stupid too. I honestly don't want them to end up together but since its a lakorn and they will. If I could make a choice I wouldn't let them end up together. Stephen is a stupid jerk. Most lakorns that we see. If the pra'ek hires the nang'ek to marry him he quits whoring around.. I mean well they go on dates with them but never sleep around with them the way stephen does in this lakorn. If I were Poo even if he did change I wouldn't forgive him. I mean dude even if its a work thing he should at least pretend that he respect her as a wife to other people the way he expects her to alter her life for him ... bastard >.<

Oh and one more thing I want to strangle Bee's character so much like really. Why the hell would any guy bother to sleep with her. She is a freaking psychotic possessive idiot.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. not only that, she's seems to be very horny as well .. every time poo/stefan/her are together, she always ask him to come and sleep over lol -- you definitely got it right on all those crazy terms .. it fit her character well for who she is.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Meh, I don't even know why I bother to watch this lakorn. It annoys me so very so. I think Poo is beautiful in here though. Bee Character annoys the hell out of me. Chitjai and Oy annoys me too but not as much as Namphed. Gosh, she is so desperate. Akarin is so stupid >.< I really don't want the pra'nang to end up together. And Nu or Nam's character good heavens he needs to get smacked. He keeps getting creepier and creepier

cecilia

Staff member
^i quite .. if you do continue, let me know how the story ends -- i might continue to watch it when it's done airing lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I might quit and wait til it ends to LOL. I am to scared to watch Ch.7 lakorns because there is no guarantee that it will end at like 13-14 episodes. I don't like lakorns that last over 15 episodes >.< it makes me very impatient. Esp channel 7 has a reputation for extending to like episodes 22 and etc

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for telling me that the grandpa. I'm watching yesterday episode didn't get to watch it yesterday.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The gay guy is to funny. :coverlaf: I'm glad he on Poo side. The boxing scene was to funny to see Bee and the other bad girl try to hit Poo but miss her and they got hit by each other. :lol:

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is entertaining at best. It has a poor script and character development is awful. There are so many unrealistic elements in this lakon that it's borderline absurd but I guess that's what makes it entertaining. I don't mind a kind n'ek with moral values as long as she isn't STUPID, it just pisses me off how everyone walks all over her. I guess I really miss seeing lakons with this storyline but people c'mon! I just might be asking too much from CH 7.

denail

sarNie Egg
I watch this lakorn and feel that it is too emphasize the sex apprearance of Stephen and Poo. Actually I seldom see male bathing scene in lakorn. It does has it in this lakorn. And Poo is too sexy that it dosen't make sence that she is from a poor family.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Koonoo:

i agree with you that he's so disrespectful towards her...

he's getting jealous it seems like from looking at the preview. he can do watever but she cant???

the mom and the n'rais are so evil especially Bee. there's too many evil peeps and not enough good ones to help her besides the g'pa, the gay guy and them old peeps that are on her side...

the mom is stupid too and the sister??? he was falling for her eye contact. if he does anything with her then for sure he shouldnt end up with n'ke b/c it's sick!!!

no shame, remorse watsoever!!!

noi

sarNie Hatchling
Most lakorns where the n'ek are weak and the p'ek are asses follow the same formula. Some n'ek's are soooo STUPID that you can't stand it and vice versa.

The thing that bothers me most about this lakorn is the fact that Stefan is back to sleeping with the bad girl. Didn't he want to avoid her, then again guys function with their "friend" and not so much their brain. I do love the chemistry between Stefan and Poo and their scenes are cute, but they need to build on their relationship.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...I love and hate this lakorn. I love the scenes where Stefan be teasing and coming onto Poo. So cute, but then I hate the fact that he doesn't listen to her and listens to his mother. He nearly married Bee if not for his grandpa coming to the rescue. Gosh is he STUPID. I hate how p'ek is sleeping with the bad girls. UGH.

onahc

sarNie Elites
WTH, excuse my language but they wasted episode 8 on n'ek being captured in her own home and the p'ek is so stupid for not rescuing her. Instead she has to call the gay guy to come get her, how lame! CH 7 is really amateur compared to other channels in story development and progression. Just compare this to Duang Jai Akanee and see how vastly different it is, there's just no comparison. It's ending with 9 episodes, maybe 10 but the plot is so well written that everything is falling into place so perfectly from beginning to end.

val

sarNie Adult
i stop watching this lakorn after ep.5 because nothing much change...n'ek get yell and beat up while p'ek stand there n do nothing. I use to like ch.7 lakorns but not anymore because they like to drag their lakorns to 15 and up episodes and have very lame storyline/plot

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For anyone who wants to know lol...

There will be a willing and baby

The pra'ek in this lakorn is stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid ... lol .... oh my gosh... no words can describe how big of an idiot he is.... Why am I still even watching this? I guess I have to finish it since I started it >.<

cecilia

Staff member
^my question on this situatino is "HOW CAN SHE LET HER SELF BE THAT VULNERABLE when he's not even there to help her at first?"

anyway, ONAHC, i'm so with you on this .. THIS LAKORN SO CHOPPY -- LAST NIGHT, I PEEK through the latest episode and man! The story is throwing in left and right, it's like a BRAINSTORMING board .. let's add this, oh, let's add that. Wait, we need to focus on their sexy sides. No, let's make Stefan horny without reasons -- GOSH, so many flaws, i lost words to describe it.