Jao Sao Rim Tang (Kantana)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i think stefan improved in his acting but he still doesn't look appealing to me and poo should try a different career cuz acting is definitely not for her. i can't think of anybody's acting that is as bad as hers. plus it's so hard to picture her innocent like in the lakorn cuz of her scandalous pictures. she's good at one thing for sure, kissing scenes lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
For anyone who wants to know lol...

There will be a willing and baby

The pra'ek in this lakorn is stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid ... lol .... oh my gosh... no words can describe how big of an idiot he is.... Why am I still even watching this? I guess I have to finish it since I started it >.<
LOL. You're so funny.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
is poo a lil bit cross eye???

the more i watch this lakorn the more i sense that poo's acting is not that great. her crying scene, sad scenes??? dont have much emotion to show ...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh the entire Nam storyline pisses me off ... How can Orn not realize that he is the problem. From the synopsis

Chidjai will get pregnant with Nu and in the end she will go and show herself and then til the very end Orn will continue to fight with Chidjai over Nu

But that is according to the summary anything can change..
I do think that Poo is beautiful in this though ^.^ Bee looks like a crazy lady in most of her scenes lol..

Poo has had plenty of lakorns for someone who really can't act. I admit that Stephan's acting has improved, but Poo's acting is the same as when she started. I love this lakorn though!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
cant believe it ended and it's blah...
no acceptance from his mom? dont know what happened btw his sister and her husband, they didnt know she was really prego? they just ended it bc they stressed out for so long???

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
cant believe it ended and it's blah...
no acceptance from his mom? dont know what happened btw his sister and her husband, they didnt know she was really prego? they just ended it bc they stressed out for so long???
I was think the same thing...it didn't make sense to me at all. I was like wtf?

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, this shouldn't even be make into a lakorn -- the story is blah .. stefan is just plain there for no reason ...
what's funny is that he comes out of nowhere and tell poo he loves her ..
Oh god, i don't know how many times i say this but this lakorn is so CHOPPY!
one of CH7 WORST LAKORN .. how can they have this air and not have other pass. Crazy executives lol

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Disappointed.
The story was just boring, too nam naow..
Weak n'ek... Stupid p'ek...
I just loved Min, the n'ek's sister.

Poo is beautiful ! Can't tell about her acting........ She reminds me Kwan's acting. :thumbdown: But her sex appeal & beauty makes me :eyetwitch: .... LOL

I agree with you all, the end is just :facepalm:

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have tried the lakorn and i have stopped it at the 3rd episode... I'm very disappointed by this...