Jao Sao Ban Rai

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I didn't know where to request for the show that they were on...so does anyone in here have it??? Please I wanna see!!
[post="155764"][/post]​
Are you talking about Ruk Aeuy, ceda_lee? If you are, you can download it from Buddie Media. Destiny411 uploaded the show for us.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
Shaddy, at least u're on 4...i haven't even start watching it yet.. i mean..., i have make my trip to go get it...first.. haha...

u guys make me wanna watch it... :) is the lakorn nearly to the end yet? :) cause i hate waiting.. wanna watch everything at once.. cause it sounds good.. :)
[post="156020"][/post]​
Jao Sao Ban Rai is suppose to end this Friday, I believe. I would highly recommend this lakorn to you. You will definitely be hooked on Por and Namfon after giving it a try!! It's worthwhile...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
alright!!! Mara Phang... I'll take your words & go get it tomorrow, for iam too tired today... I'll tell u guys how much i luv it.. laterZ! :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
love this lakorn... i cant beleive it is ending so soon but its for the better so the lakorn wont drag... i didnt think numfon would do such a good job and im loving por his awesome... btw i hate it wen the nek and pek always misundestand eachother...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay!! The last episode will be out today... :w000t: I hope someone will upload it soon!! I'm excited...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm checking it every hour at thaitv cuz i can watch it online...but unfortunately, i can't record it anymore...

i'm so desperate!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh im gonna miss this lakorn especially por/namfon..but theres still yuer marn cuz we will see them together once again! :D my mom loves this lakorn too..i didnt think she was gonna like it cuz she didnt like any of the newbies yet..but when she saw this lakorn she said she likes namfon and thinks she can act for a beginner and also shes very pretty/proper like..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
can someone upload episode 17. those ppl that have an iptv card because i just checked and they have it!!!! i am so excited. i'm dying to c it!

tinah

sarNie Coma
interview of namfon

Q&A "น้ำฝน" ยิ้มแกมปริ [เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่] ฟีดแบ็คดีเดินขาด
ตำแหน่งเทียบดาวรุ่ง พุ่งแรงวิด 3 พระราม 4 อีกรายสาว "น้ามฝน พัชรินทร์" นางเอกคลื่นลูกใหม่ที่แจ้งเกิดจากบทหุ่นยนต์ไซเบอร์ จากละคร "นางฟ้าไซเบอร์"กลับมาอิกคราวนี้พลิกบทบาทมารับบทเป็นสาวเจ้าน้ำตาใน ละคร เจ้าสาวบ้านๆไร่ โกยเรตติ้งไปชนิดเจ้าตัวยิ้มแก้มปริเชียวล่ะค่ะ
"ดีใจมากค่ะ ที่ละครเรื่องนี้ ฟีดแบ็คดีมาก เพราะว่าเวลาเดินไปไหนมา ไหนมีแต่คนถามทำไมพิมพิกาน่าสงสารจัง บางคนก้อบอกทำไมพ่อเลี้ยงดุจัง โหดจัง คนแถวบ้านฝนก้อถามทำไมพระเอกโหดจัง ฝนก้อได้แต่พูดขอบคุณค่ะ ขอบคุณ ยังไงก้ออย่าลืมติดตามชมกันจนจบนะค่ะ"
นอกจากนี้เจอซีนโหดเยอะแล้ว ในเรื่องยังมีฉากรักกุ๊กกิ๊กกับพระเอกเบยอะเชียว
"ใช่ค่ะ ในเรื่องฝนโดนพระเอกรังแกเยอะมาก โดนลากไปลากมา เหนื่ยมาก เหมือนโดนคนนู้ยลากไป คนนี้ลากมา ซึ่งมานก้อสนุกไปอิกแบบ และต้องมีบทที่กุ๊กกิ๊กแบบพ่อแง่แม่งอนกับพระเอกตลอดเค้าเถีงมาเราเถียงกลับไป ไม่ยอมกัน และก้อมีฉาก ตบ-จูบ ด้วย แต่ฝนก้อสู้นะ พยายามเล่นให้ดีที่สุด และก้อใช้พลังเยอะมากในแต่ล่ะฉาก
อีกอย่างไปถ่ายละครเรื่องนี้เหมือนฝนได้ไปเที่ยวด้วยค่ะ เพราะว่าถ่ายต่าางจังหวัดเยอะมาก อย่างไปถ่ายที่ไร่ส้ม จ.เชียงราย ฝนชอบมากค่ะ สวยมาก ตื่นตาตื่นใจมากที่ได้เห็นไร่ส้มจิงๆ นอกจากนี้ก้อมี จ.ราชบุรี ที่เขาใหญ่ ด้วยค่ะ แต่ละที่สวยมาก"
รวมงานกับ พระเอก ''ปอ-ทษฎี สหวงษ์'' เป็นยังไงบ้าง
"ก้อดีน่ะค่ะ พี่เค้าเป็นคนสนุกสนานเฮฮา คือยอมรับว่างช่วงแรกๆ ก้อมีเขินกันบ้าง มีหลุดบ้าง แต่พี่ปอนิสัยดี น่ารัก เป็นกันเอง พอร่วมงานกันนานๆเข้าก็สนิทกันมากขึ้น คือนอกจากเรื่องนี้ เรายังเล่นละครคู่กันอีกหลายเรื่อง ที่ปิดกล้องไปแล้วก้อ ''เหยื่อมาร'' ส่วนที่กำลังถ่ายทำอยู๋ก้อ ''เทใจรักนักวางแผน'' ค่ะ "
รู้สึกยังไงบ้างจ๊ะ ที่หลายๆ คนเค้าพูดกันว่าผู้ใหญ่เค้าตั้งใจปั้น ''ฝน'' เป็นนนางเอกคลื่นลูกใหม่เต็มตัวแบบนี้
"มันขนากนั้นเลยเหรอค่ะ มันคงไม่ถึงขนาดนั้นมั้ง คือ เราได้รับงาน ได้มอบหมายจาก ผู้ใหญ่ เราก้อพยายามทำเต็มที่ ซึ่งได้แค่นี้ฝนก้อดีใจ ดีใจมากแล้ว แต่ถามว่าจริงๆคาดหวังอะไรไหม แค่ละครประสบความสำเร็จ คนดูชอบ ฝน แค่นี้ มันก้อทำให้คนทำงานหายเหนื่อย...แล้วค่ะ"
แหม! กำลังขึ้นแท่นเป็นนางเอกเนื้อหอม แบบนี้ มีบรรดาหนุ่มๆ เข้ามาแจกขนมจีบให้บ้างรึเปล่า"มันก้อมีบ้าง แต่ฝนก้อเฉยๆ นะคะ คือฝนรู้สึกว่ายังเด็กอยู่เลย ฝนอาจรับผิดชอบงานตรงนี้ และรับผิดชอบการเรียนของตัวเองให้ดีที่สุดก่อนค่ะ"

cecilia

Staff member
i love the ending..i think it's so cute when he's tell her reason why he have no guts to show feeling toward her..i love this part-->''that's because i'm 35 and you're only 20..the difference is too much..:lol:..he fall for her the moment he saw her crying at the funeral..so cute..I LOVE THE SALUM KA COUPLE!

too bad.i really want to see another little lootan .. :wavecry:

Wish i can read thai..really wanna know what namfon said about POR.. :w000t:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
WOW EEEWW I DIDN'T KNOW POR WAS SO OLD IN THIS MOVIE. THAT IS JUST DISGUSTING IF THAT WAS FOR REALS!!! ITS LIKE ASHTON KUTCHER AND DEMI MOORE. ABSOLUTELY ELLLKKK! NO WONDER DANAI'S LIKE "POR LIEN IS A TOW HUA NGOO" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THE BEGINNING! THAT'S JUST WEIRD! BUT I STILL LOVE THIS LAKORN NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah..i think it's okay for a guy to be old and marry a younger wife especially being that fact that he's still young looking like a 25+ year olds man..:lol: in this case..por is and yeah...they look compatible so i wont' find it too disturbing..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo it end !! i can get a copy now !!!! 35 > 20 lol .. Omg Por got himself a young wife ! if she was 22 > he 35 prolly ok o'well it alll cool !!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
THANK YOU CECILIA FOR UPLOADING THE ENDING! U R SO FREAKEN AWESOME!!!!! WHAT A LIFESAVER I HAVE BEEN ONLINE ALL NIGHT WAITING AND WAITING! THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!