Jao Sao Ban Rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope it does drag..but yeh the cast went on Ruk Euy!..aww por and namfon looks so cute

'ตบจูบ' แค่ในจอนอกจอ 'ปอ' แค่เอ็นดู 'นํ้าฝน'

เลิฟซีนโหดตบจูบแบบถึงพริกถึงขิง คนดูละคร “เจ้าสาวบ้านไร่” อินตามว่าคู่พระนาง ปอ-ทฤษฎี กับ นํ้าฝน-พัชรินทร์ จะหวานทะลักออกมานอกจอ จริงไม่จริงไม่รู้ แต่ทั้งคู่ประกาศรักกันกลาง “รักเอย” คืนนี้ 22.30 น. ทางช่อง 3 หน้าตาเฉย!! “ใช่ครับ เรารักกัน แต่รักกันแบบพี่-น้อง (มุกนี้อีกแล้ว) แถมสนิทกันมาก เพราะใช้ชีวิตถ่ายละครขึ้นเขาลงห้วยด้วยกันตลอด และออกงานด้วยกันบ่อยก็เท่านั้น เรื่องคบกันแค่ข่าวโคมลอยครับ”

แต่เอ๊ะ! มีคนเห็นนะว่าปอหมั่นเทคแคร์ ดูแลด้วยขนมตลอดเวลา แถมควงกันไปเดินตลาดเติมหวานกันอีก ปอ เลยบอก “ก็น้องเค้าไม่ได้พกตังค์ แถมมาทำตาหวานอ้อนให้เลี้ยงหนม ผมก็เอ็นดูน้องเลยซื้อให้ ส่วนที่ตลาดก็ไปถ่ายงานกันครับ” เอ้า! ปฏิเสธอีก แล้วที่ทั้งคู่สบตาปิ๊งปั๊งกันบนเวทีหละ แถม น้องฝน ยังแย็บๆว่า “ใครคิดจะจีบฝน ให้เข้าทางฝนดีกว่าค่ะ” อ๊ะ! พี่แท่งเลยได้ทีชงต่อ “งั้นปอก็เข้าถูกทางแล้วอ่ะดิ” เจอลูกนี้ปอถึงกับแผ่หลาหงายหลังอยากลงไปดิ้นตาย รีบเรียก 2 ตัวร้าย ชิน-ชินสุเวท กับ เจี๊ยบ-วีรดา มาช่วย คราวนี้ชินโดนบ้างยังไม่ทันจะอ้าปาก ทั้งเวทีรุมแซวให้เปิดตัวหวานใจ กรรณิการ์-ซายน์ ซะแทบอยากลงไปดิ้นตายเป็นเพื่อน ปอ อีกคน!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
don't forget about por's sis and Namfon's bro and the sniper killer and more misunderstanding. did namfon know da reason why she is married to por or the way he tricked her or taking advantage of her by making her married him? hopefully, it will be interesting and more sweet scenes of them.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just started watching today....and i finished all the episodes that were out....i'm so addicted to this lakorn now... before... i didn't like pat as much... but GOD... he's so hot in here... that mean stubborn look.... sexy!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
WOW...I'm glad to know there will be 4 more episodes for me to anxiously anticipate!! :w000t: The lakorn continuously gets better and better...I'm loving every scene of Por and Namfon. They're just too adorable!! The note passing scene was the cutest...Jao Sao Ban Rai and Hima Tai Prajun are the best lakorns out for the moment!! I'm hooked on both...

Thanks, Tinah, for sharing the info on Ruk Aeuy. It would be an honor to see the show. Hopefully, one of the member will upload it for the rest of us...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww..is there rumor going around?..cuz they got a heart around them..lol..hmm i just hope it doesnt drag cuz it started out so good and and til now its still good..please dont drag..thanx for sharing calla

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i hope it doesn't drag... i really want to see the end now... and god... i would love them to have a thing in real life... they're so freakin cute together...

note: i hate her brother so much... how can he be so uncaring towards his sister... and trying to ruin her life...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm soo loving Numfon and Por lakorn. They make a cute couple. I can't wait for the wedding episode, want to know what will happen next.

P'rek little sister is a brat. She need to get slap!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Por is really her father... he was married, but got divorced from his wife... she's already re-married and living in America....

that's what i got from the lakorn...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished watching them on Rak Euy... and they showed behind the scenes...

*the scene where Por tore the sheep dolls...and Numfon slaps him... she accidentally slaps him for real and his eyes turned red!....

*they also talked about real slapping and fake kissing... talking about why there isn't any real kissing scenes... Por was so sweet and such a gentleman when talking about it... saying he doesn't want to harm Numfom or anything like that....SO SWEET!

*also... they keep looking at each other and are very comfortable together!!!!

*numfon actually plays a instrument in here... the one like kang played in koo krum...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the news on Ruk Aeuy, Calla and SunStar. I would love to see it!! I wonder who will upload the show in Buddie Media? I knew Por has always been a gentleman. B) Through all the research I've obtained of Por, I am more fond of his genuine characteristics. Also his considerate and fun-loving personalities truely outshine many others. He possess internal and external beauty. Por is a gem at heart. I admire him more and more as his efforts progress...He's a great individual with extraordinary potentials that will gradually sky rocket!! I still can't believe how much time he inputs to his society. He's simply amazing...I LOVE HIM!!

***Anyone who wants to know more about Por should check out his fanpage under Thai Stars. LOL. He will grab your heart in an unexpected way!! :p

SunStar

sarNie Elites
puppylov said:
i thought that lil girl is por's adopted daughter!!!!!!!!
[post="152850"][/post]​
hmm... that could be... maybe i might have missed that part... but i know he was married for sure...

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
SunStar said:
Por is really her father... he was married, but got divorced from his wife... she's already re-married and living in America....

that's what i got from the lakorn...
[post="152622"][/post]​
oooh okay..thanks...like, i remember when he picked her up and brought her to live with him....but before that, he got a phone call..and he told his aunt that "P' [older]" has just passed away thats why she came to live with him. bu ti dont know..haha